Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205 View Post
    "In the last couple of days, I have come to conclude that C probably is Anna. "...
    Keep in mind, I could be completely wrong. We have been plagued by discoveries that "could not be coincidence", only to find out that they were just that - coincidences.

I try to remain pragmatic about the possibilities, but these most recent recollections of C have me very excited. I know that they have "spooked" C herself and she has asked for a break from any more questions for the time being which we are respecting. When she has had time to process the meaning of the most recent revelations and is comfortable in continuing, we will explore those memories in further detail.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Don't post much here, but I stop in everyday for updates. Can't believe you supersleuths are possibly so close.

It sounds as though C has had a tough childhood and life. If she is Anna, I hope the fact that she was loved by her family helps heal those wounds. To know your family never gave up looking for you has to soothe the soul.

If she isn't Anna, I hope her "relationship" with Annasmom and everyone involved makes a positive mark on her life.

Crossing everything I possibly can for good luck...........

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    This is great news. I really hope this is the real deal, for everyone's sake. So, if C turns out to be Anna, will we see it on the National News? Will Annasmom and C...or should I say Anna...go public?
    No way am I going on the Springer show! Not if I have to go topless and dance on the pole!

Seriously, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Because there is a criminal aspect to this case, anything that occurs would have to be within the parameters of what LE will permit.

I hope that people do not misunderstand what I have posted. I am not saying that C is Anna. I am saying that I believe that C probably is Anna. A definitive answer could be hours or months away. Once we get that definitive answer and LE gives us permission to go public, you people will be the first to know.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post
    ...If she isn't Anna, I hope her "relationship" with Annasmom and everyone involved makes a positive mark on her life...
    Annasmom and I have commented that if C is not Anna, then Annasmom should adopt her anyway. C is definitely as close a match as we will ever find short of Anna herself.

Just for the record.....I am certainly excited about all of the events that have been happening, but terrified to hope that C is Anna, just in case she is not....I describe this as a roller coaster ride, and it is not fun, it is extremely interesting I will say. And also, for the record, C is doing fine, a little confused, and not willing to admit the possibility that she could be Anna, but doing fine none the less. She is anxiously awaiting the results as we all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    Annasmom and I have commented that if C is not Anna, then Annasmom should adopt her anyway. C is definitely as close a match as we will ever find short of Anna herself.

This post made me smile!

This is very exciting! I am wondering, if "C" is Anna, would that likely mean the Georges had nothing to do with her abduction?

Quote Originally Posted by laini View Post
    This is very exciting! I am wondering, if "C" is Anna, would that likely mean the Georges had nothing to do with her abduction?
    Hard to say right now, but remember that the woman who claimed (after reading the story in the Half Moon Bay Review) to have seen Anna in 1976 said she (Anna) told her that her father had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    Hard to say right now, but remember that the woman who claimed (after reading the story in the Half Moon Bay Review) to have seen Anna in 1976 said she (Anna) told her that her father had nothing to do with it.
    According to the tipster, the person(s) who had Anna knew who her father was and where he lived.

Wow--all that is unfolding is very exciting. I do worry about "C's" emotional stability, whether it turns out she is Anna or not. I am certain this has been very hard on her. Even if she turns out not to be Anna, I think we should all wrap our arms around her for a huge hug, as she obviously has had a difficult life.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Right now, I am praying for C. This has to be really difficult for her. Her life has been invaded, turned upside down....... Big hugs to C. My stomach hurts for her.

I too am excited about recent events, although uneasy as Doogie stated, and terrified as Robin stated. Annasmom has had a long time to become adjusted, C is just starting that road. Thankfully she has a hubby to help her along. I pray he is a source of strength for her, as we here are willing to be, yet we are basically strangers in this venture. I hope C knows we are all willing to wait, patiently and be a shoulder or source of strength, even if from a distance. She's an incredibly brave selfless woman for allowing us into her life and persevering as she has.......

Just some thoughts.....

I saw some resemblence between C and Annasmom in a more recent photo that was posted as part of a newspaper article. The one where she and Doogie were putting the flyers on the mailboxes. No the pic wasn't clear, but I did see some resemblence.

As far as the two Georges, my thoughts at this point lead to a combination of a stranger abduction involved with the two. With the medical history, GW had plenty of opportunity for access to others who may have lost a child, been vulnerable, and who knows what kind of story the two could have concocted leading to an abduction.

Also, as doogie stated, it's quite possible, if C is Anna, her parents too may have been innocent victims.

Myself, I am curious about the story behind C's adoption having older siblings. If, and we are still at if, C is anna, how does one explain adopting a child at 5? Surely her older siblings have some information.......

Lastly, If I were in these shoes, which I am not, I would want to know one way or the other and be done with it or move onto the next stage, as difficult as that may be..... I'm confused as to why C and Annasmom can not do a private DNA test in addition to LE's dna testing. Although my knowledge only extends to legal DNA testing in paternity cases basically involving what certain counties accept and what some don't with child support.

Disclosure... I am thinking out loud and by no means, do these questions need to be answered, nor are they any of our business at this point.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

I have been watching Annasmom's story since the beginning and feel that we are very close to the end of one huge volume and the beginning of another. I extend my prayers, thoughts, helpful wishes and general good will to all of you, especially "C" which stands for "Courageous" in my book, to you Doogie, "Oh Mighty Super Sleuth of All Sleuths", to you RobinH, "The Great Facilitator", to JoePoke, probably the Sweetest "ex" on the Planet, to each and every one on this board who has ever researched, posted, prayed, or otherwise contributed to this incredible quest. And most of all, to you, "Anna's Mom" because I can't think of any title that you could possible be more proud of, or more deserving of. I am so blessed to be associated with you and every one else here. I can't tell you how much this quest has meant to me on a personal level.

Here's to hoping we are on the home stretch!

You are amazing people! Regardless the outcome, the extraordinary things that all involved here have done, are fabulous to say the least. I too, am so anxious to hear the outcome!
    I am also working a very personal case but along the lines of adoption, not abduction. In the course of this, I discovered that someone who found their birthparent also needed counseling help to walk through it all, as well as the support of family. The outside help could have avoided much emotional turmoil if he had received it sooner.
    I can see with all the support here that C can be gently and lovingly brought through this process if she is Anna. She is certainly a very beautiful woman (from the pic)

Maybe I should request all of you great sleuthers and kind people to help me find my missing person, after what great work you all did here?
    kudos and blessings to all!

hello everyone, I've been following this thread for some time now and just got caught up on the recent developments. My fingers are crossed so hard my knuckles are white! All of you are truly amazing and Anna's mom, bro, dad, uncle and Doogie are a true inspiration and the absolute definition of true love! I've got goosebumps just reading the thread and you're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Hoping with all hope that C is Anna and your quest is over but even if she's not, I know you will never stop searching and somehow, somewhere Anna will know that and treasure your devotion!

Quote Originally Posted by natasha-cupcake View Post
    I have been watching Annasmom's story since the beginning and feel that we are very close to the end of one huge volume and the beginning of another. I extend my prayers, thoughts, helpful wishes and general good will to all of you, especially "C" which stands for "Courageous" in my book, to you Doogie, "Oh Mighty Super Sleuth of All Sleuths", to you RobinH, "The Great Facilitator", to JoePoke, probably the Sweetest "ex" on the Planet, to each and every one on this board who has ever researched, posted, prayed, or otherwise contributed to this incredible quest. And most of all, to you, "Anna's Mom" because I can't think of any title that you could possible be more proud of, or more deserving of. I am so blessed to be associated with you and every one else here. I can't tell you how much this quest has meant to me on a personal level.

Here's to hoping we are on the home stretch!
    Thank you, blessings, and don't forget SherlockJr, Anna's godmother, who has worked behind the scenes on the Internet and on the phones exclusively on Anna's case (practically full time) to search for Anna.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast