Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Seaching for Anna - #2

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    Let me provide a few of the details of things that we have discovered that has led me to believe that C is probably Anna:

* C has a memory of riding a horse with people who are not her known family as a child. When asked if this could match up with anything that Anna may have done (remember that the family lived on a horse ranch), Annasmom did not recall any time where Anna had riden a horse. However, when Annasmom was reviewing her personal journal of the family's bus trip, she discovered an entry detailing how Anna had in fact gone on a ride with friends of the family.

* There is an uncommon medical condition involving the teeth and gums that is known to be hereditary that is corrected by surgery. Both Annasmom and C had this procedure done as children, while none of C's siblings have had this condition.

* The most recent bombshell is that C was asked if she had any memories involving a bus. Her first response was "no", but then said that she recalled a bus - giving a description of the shape and color scheme that the bus was painted - a description that exactly matched the bus that Anna's family had used in their cross-country trip. These details have never been published either here or in the "Searching for Anna" manuscript (nor will I mention the exact color scheme now in case C turns out to be not Anna, these details will provide a good control mechanism to test the validity of future possible matches). Most people, when asked to describe a bus from their childhood, will envitably describe a yellow school bus. The fact that C recalls a bus with the unique color scheme of the family's bus is extremely convincing to me.

My belief is that we will have answers either this week or next (based on gut feeling, not any insider knowledge). If C is confirmed to be Anna, this will start a series of rapidly occuring events. We may not be able to immediately inform this forum until certain things occur, but we will of course share this information as soon as it is prudent to do so.
    Wow...this is getting exciting! Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but this sounds very promising. I'm busy with a couple other cases right now, so I'll hold off on the Synanon stuff for now.

Best wishes to C and Anna's family - hope you are all hanging in there!

My belief is that we will have answers either this week or next (based on gut feeling, not any insider knowledge).
    We received a communication from LE that the person who is actively pursuing this at DOJ is out this week, but will be back in their office next week, so hopefully, we will hear something then. Detective Gilletti has shown great concern and compassion for Anna's family and is pushing this along as much as he diplomatically can. His efforts have earned our thanks!

My heart skipped a beat when you posted Doogie. I was so hoping for the DNA results. I cant stop thinking about this whole thing or checking on here!

Bless Detective Gilletti, we need more people like him!

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Doogie, Did C by chance describe the inside play area of the bus? and, if you can let us know, was the bus custom painted by the family- or the previous owners or a different "stock" color from the factory.

Thinking of everyone Annas Family, C- sending big hugs!

Hopefully next week! And I am excited to see the urgency and number of people involved with LE to get this moving.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Doogie, Did C by chance describe the inside play area of the bus? and, if you can let us know, was the bus custom painted by the family- or the previous owners or a different "stock" color from the factory.
    C does not have any memories of the inside of the bus. Annasmom or Joe Ford can answer the question about the colors.

We received a communication from LE that the person who is actively pursuing this at DOJ is out this week, but will be back in their office next week, so hopefully, we will hear something then. Detective Gilletti has shown great concern and compassion for Anna's family and is pushing this along as much as he diplomatically can. His efforts have earned our thanks!
    Thanks for the update! Maybe this will happen before Mother's Day...

Bus Particulars

The bus was not a factory color, it was painted by my Mom and Dad. It was unique in that I have never seen that particular combination of colors and configuration of bus type before or since. I am willing to disclose particulars about the interior of the bus that were different than any other but I will do so only with the green light of Dr Doogie. These details might be useful for any future candidate as memory "joggers."

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasbro View Post
    The bus was not a factory color, it was painted by my Mom and Dad. It was unique in that I have never seen that particular combination of colors and configuration of bus type before or since. I am willing to disclose particulars about the interior of the bus that were different than any other but I will do so only with the green light of Dr Doogie. These details might be useful for any future candidate as memory "joggers."

Thank you! This sounds very promising!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Not Yet

My husband knows an old English hymn which has this description of heaven:
    "All in white, we shall wait around." It's not exactly MY description of heaven, however. Meanwhile, thank you all for your good thoughts, your prayers and your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    My husband knows an old English hymn which has this description of heaven:
    "All in white, we shall wait around."
    Hold it - what about my 76 virgins that are supposed to waiting for me? Oh, thats for the other guys. My mistake.

I hate to offer up a depressing notion here, but there is another outcome that I would be remiss if we didn't prepare ourselves for the possibility. The three potential outcomes that could come with the test results:

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

*C is not Anna, but Anna's DNA matches up through CODIS with a unidentified body that we are not aware of somewhere.

It is this third possibilty that truely scares me. My hopes tell me that we will have the first option, my mind tells me that the second option is most likely, but my fears tell me that the third option may be the outcome.

I hate to offer up a depressing notion here, but there is another outcome that I would be remiss if we didn't prepare ourselves for the possibility. The three potential outcomes that could come with the test results:

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

*C is not Anna, but Anna's DNA matches up through CODIS with a unidentified body that we are not aware of somewhere.

It is this third possibilty that truely scares me. My hopes tell me that we will have the first option, my mind tells me that the second option is most likely, but my fears tell me that the third option may be the outcome.
    I think you are being a good friend to all of us by making this statement. Everyone should prepare for each of these outcomes. It is reality, and if you are prepared to deal with each, whatever the outcome, you will be ready.

Keep praying everyone! Prayer is powerful.

*C is Anna.

*C is not Anna.

True. I wonder if LE will have everyone wait while they run the dna through the entire codis list, or will they do the comparisons with C and let us know those results first. The waiting, at least to me, is getting frustrating. (Sorry, just being honest) I realize they have a job to do..... and things take time.

Myself, shy of the dna results, I'm conservatively 90% certain C is Anna. The bus description ( colors and shape of a very old bus) sealed it for me. Also, If you compare the picture of C with the photo of GW in the family portrait with Anna as a newborn from Annasmoms manuscript you can see C's chin matches GW's to a T. Plus I think her eyes resemble GW's, more so than Anna's moms.

Still praying for an answer to come soon, and for Annasmom and family, and C.
    ~JMO~

Someone close to the search relayed the following observation from their spouse: In the era before DNA testing, we would have already settled that C is Anna based on the evidence. It is only with the advent of DNA testing that a superior means of confirming identity exists - years ago, we would already have had enough evidence to conclude that this was a match.

Wow. Everytime I see a post by you Doogie my heart races 100 miles an hour. My eyes move across the screen so fast, I could throw up! I have my fingers and toes crossed that C is Anna. But if she's not, you're right, we need to prepare ourselves and pick up where we left off and find Anna!

I wonder if the LE actually know the results of the DNA test and C is in fact Anna. Could it be they are preparing paperwork to investigate and/or to arrest the individuals involved in the kidnapping, before announcing the results?

Quote Originally Posted by GraceBlue View Post
    Wow. Everytime I see a post by you Doogie my heart races 100 miles an hour. My eyes move across the screen so fast, I could throw up!
    Just so people don't go in to cardiac arrest every time I post, you should know that when the DNA results are posted, they will be in a new thread here in this forum reserved for just that announcement. So if you see a post by myself or Annasmom in the existing threads, they may be important info, but they are not the results. Will that help eveyone's anxiety level a little?

BTW: I have this disturbing (yet, somewhat humorous) image of GraceBlue clutching her chest while projectile vomiting when reading my posts. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon reaction that I elicit from women.

Just so people don't go in to cardiac arrest every time I post, you should know that when the DNA results are posted, they will be in a new thread here in this forum reserved for just that announcement. So if you see a post by myself or Annasmom in the existing threads, they may be important info, but they are not the results. Will that help eveyone's anxiety level a little?
    Yes! Thank you. I have caught myself holding my breath quite literally, and not realizing it until I was out of breath.
    I don't know whether to be excited for Anna's family and you all, or feel sorry... because if I'm this jumpy about the results, I can't begin to imagine how this must feel for Annasmom, for example!
    You're all in my prayers....

BTW: I have this disturbing (yet, somewhat humorous) image of GraceBlue clutching her chest while projectile vomiting when reading my posts. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon reaction that I elicit from women.
    LOL! You crack me up Doogie!

And thanks for letting us know that you'll post the results in a separate thread. I figured it would probably be that way, but it's good to know. Imagine how much our collective hearts will be pounding when we log in to see a new thread titled "DNA results" You're right, JanetElaine. I can't imagine how difficult this is for Anna's family and for C, if it's having this effect on the rest of us!

I feel the same anxiety as everyone else here! LOL...every time Dr. Doogie or Annasmom haven't been on for a while, I think those results are in, and there is so much to do, we will not see them here for a while! That new thread will keep the "heart palpitations" under control! LOL
    I can hardly stand the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedNHelping View Post
    ...every time Dr. Doogie or Annasmom haven't been on for a while, I think those results are in, and there is so much to do, we will not see them here for a while! I can hardly stand the wait!
    me too.......
    ~JMO~

hoping that when i get out of work at 330 that today might be the day for some good news

NO, Doogie, It will NOT...make the thread now, so we can all subscribe and be alerted...otherwise, if we are not subscribed you may start a new thread and we all miss it! Oh, no you can't make it now, we will have many a stroke and cardiac arrest of you make a thread just in preparation...ugh.

Will just have to check this forum often.

The veils on C's memories are slowly, but surely, being removed as we all explore the possibility that she is Anna. Just Friday, I was made aware that C has recalled another memory, so specific and unique, that is an exact bulls-eye on what Anna would recall, that I had chills. I cannot see how C could have this most recent memory and not be Anna - it is that distinct and could not be the process of "wishful thinking".

Of course, we continue to wait on the results, but, ladies and gentlemen, I believe that we have found Anna. I cannot foresee any other conclusion.

The veils on C's memories are slowly, but surely, being removed as we all explore the possibility that she is Anna. Just Friday, I was made aware that C has recalled another memory, so specific and unique, that is an exact bulls-eye on what Anna would recall, that I had chills. I cannot see how C could have this most recent memory and not be Anna - it is that distinct and could not be the process of "wishful thinking".

Of course, we continue to wait on the results, but, ladies and gentlemen, I believe that we have found Anna. I cannot foresee any other conclusion.
    I just got chills reading this. please please please, let it be true. And please let some arrests be made, if it is true.

This is so amazing. I thinkin everyone will be shocked if the outcome turns out to not be what we wish for. All signs point in the direction that she is Anna. Hope the results come tomorrow!
    Please help find Amanda Jones
    http://www.myspace.com/findingamandajones

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast