Cambodian 'jungle girl' rescued

"In December 2004, four families in the same province, which was crisscrossed by the paths of the Ho Chi Minh trail during the Vietnam War, emerged from 25 years in the jungle after fleeing the 1979 Vietnamese invasion that ousted the Khmer Rouge."

The above is a quote from the end of the article. It gives me even more ???about the POWs/MIAs still unaccounted for. . . .

Pandora said:
"In December 2004, four families in the same province, which was crisscrossed by the paths of the Ho Chi Minh trail during the Vietnam War, emerged from 25 years in the jungle after fleeing the 1979 Vietnamese invasion that ousted the Khmer Rouge."

The above is a quote from the end of the article. It gives me even more ???about the POWs/MIAs still unaccounted for. . . .
Excellent point! Where are they?

Wow, after 18 years people would have given up hope.

How sad that she is not adjusting..

This is incredible. How did she survive by herself in the jungle for all those years? Did she find a cave to live in? What about bugs, snakes and wild animals? She had no clothes and nothing to keep her warm. I am truly amazed. I hope that she will one day be able to convey her story. It seems quite incredible to me. The story says that she wants to return to the jungle. What is there for her? Did the animals keep her company?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back