Experts bemoan lack of updated data on child abductions

Hello dark shadows. Thank you for posting this the link. When terrible things happen to people I look for something good to come from it--in every case. Perhaps the amazing story of Ben and Shawn will result in among other things better laws, and updated data on abducted children.

Lion

LionRun said:
Hello dark shadows. Thank you for posting this the link. When terrible things happen to people I look for something good to come from it--in every case. Perhaps the amazing story of Ben and Shawn will result in among other things better laws, and updated data on abducted children.

Lion
Dear LionRun,:)

I appreciate your post. Thank-you.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

It is amazing that with all of the technology we have at our disposal today that the abduction of children and their disappearance into thin air is still so prevalent without any ability to follow up on their cases.

Hoping that will soon change.

mfmangel1 said:
It is amazing that with all of the technology we have at our disposal today that the abduction of children and their disappearance into thin air is still so prevalent without any ability to follow up on their cases.

Hoping that will soon change.
I hope for positive change to, mfmangel1. Perhaps all that has happened with
Shawn, Ben, and the ten year old girl who just escaped from her kidnapper being spotlighted in the public eye will spark change that is desperately needed.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back