1252 users online (281 members and 971 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IN - Jaylan, Justin, Kyara, & Kayla Walker, 1-9, Elkhart, Jan 2007

http://www.amberalertindiana.com/ MORE AT LINK

NAME: Jaylan, Justin, Kyara, Kayla Walker
    ALIAS/NICKNAME:
    LOCATION LAST SEEN: 2009 Francis Street, Elkhart, In
    DESCRIPTION: Jaylan Walker, a 9 year old black male, 4 feet tall 60 pounds, last seen wearing green pants and a green striped shirt and a beige coat. Justin Walker, an 8 year old, black male, 4 feet tall and 60 pounds, last seen wearing a navy blue fleece warm-up outfit and a blue coat. Kyara Walker, a 6 year old, black female, 3 feet tall and 35 pounds, last seen wearing beige pants, a pink coat and blue shoes. Kayla Walker, a 16 month old black female, last seen wearing beige pants, a burgundy coat and a cream colored hat.

Sgt. B. Wargo

Elkhart Police Department
    175 Waterfall Drive, Elkhart, IN 46516
    1-888-582-6237
    case # 2007-0120-018

OKAY HER IS THE REST OF LINK

ALERT STATUS: Alert
    DATE OF ALERT: 01/20/2007
    TIME OF ALERT: 3:20 pm

PAGE UPDATED: 01/20/07
    BROADCAST SCRIPT:
    * Read exactly as written

Download Script:
    The Elkhart P.D. is investigating FOUR abducted children from 2009 Francis Street, Elkhart, IN Information on the children is as follows: Jaylan Walker, a 9 year old black male, 4’ tall 60 pounds, last seen wearing green pants and striped green shirt with a beige coat Justin Walker, a 8 year old black male, 4’ tall 60 pounds, last seen wearing a navy blue fleece warm-up outfit and a blue coat Kyara Walker, a 6 year old black female, 3’ tall 35 pounds, last seen wearing beige pants, a pink coat and blue shoes Kayla Walker, a 16 month old black female, last seen wearing beige pants, a burgundy coat and a cream colored hat The children were last seen at 11:27 a.m. EST, at the time they were abducted and are believed to be in extreme danger. The Elkhart P.D. said the children were likely abducted by Jerry D. White, a 30 year old black male, 5’10”, 165, Black hair and Brown eyes and may be driving either a 2000 Red 4d, Dodge Intrepid with Illinois plate 9613090 or a 1993 Beige 2d Saturn with Indiana license 20T1089. Jerry D. White is alleged to have shot one person just prior to abducting the children and also abducted the children’s mother, Kimberly N. Walker, a 31 year old black female, 5’6”, 105, last seen wearing jeans, a navy and light blue jacket and tennis shoes. Jerry D. White fled the area of the abduction with the children and mother, as described, and is believed to be armed and dangerous. Anyone seeing Jerry D. White or the children and mother should call the Elkhart P.D. at 1-888-58AMBER that number is 1-888-582-6237

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Exclamation Armed and Dangerous

Sounds like quite a precarious situation! Praying for the safety of those four children and their mother!

I wonder what his relationship to the mother is/was to say they are in extreme danger. And what his relationship was to the person he shot. I wish there was more info. I pray they are all found safe!

(AP) A gunman shot a man and held his ex-girlfriend and their four young children hostage for about nine hours Saturday before forcing them into a car and fleeing, police said.

Elkhart police issued an Amber Alert and said the children and their 31-year-old mother, Kimberly N. Walker, were in extreme danger. The children range in age from 16 months to 9 years old, authorities said.

Police were looking for Jerry D. White, 30, and believed he might be headed to Chicago after the shooting in the northern Indiana city. Detective Sgt. Bill Wargo of the Elkhart Police Department said an arrest warrant with charges of attempted murder and several counts of confinement had been issued for White.

Police said White had apparently been harassing Walker over the last few days, and her sister and her sister's boyfriend had decided to stay with her and the children.

About 2 a.m., White broke into Walker's house and shot her sister's boyfriend, Wargo said. Police said he held everyone hostage until about 11:30 a.m., when he fled and Walker's sister was able to call police.

The boyfriend was in critical condition with life-threatening injuries, police said.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Mother and 4 children kidnapped

ELKHART, Ind. — A gunman shot a man and held several people hostage for about nine hours Saturday before forcing a woman and her four children into a car and fleeing, police said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245259,00.html

I hope they find them soon.

Two Vehicles Found In Indiana Kidnapping, Suspect May Be Headed For Chicago

Police in Indiana say they've found two vehicles that may have been used in connection with the abduction of a woman and her four children.

The two vehicles were found last night in Elkhart but there's still no signs of 31-year-old Kimberly Walker and her four children, two boys and two girls, ages 16 months to nine years old.

Authorities have issued an Amber Alert in the case and believe the family is behind held by Walker's ex-boyfriend, 30-year-old Jerry White.

They say White may be headed for Chicago, where he once lived and still has family.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=5967765&nav=1sW7

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

Amber Alert Issued for 4 Indiana Children

Amber Alert Issued for 4 Indiana Children

Pictures of the children and suspect at link below.

The Elkhart Police Department and the State of Indiana issued the Amber Alert after the children were abducted at gunpoint from 2009 Francis Street in Elkhart. The mother is with them.

Jaylan Walker, (above left) 9 years of age. He is a black male, 4 feet tall, and weighs 60 pounds. He was last seen wearing green pants, and a striped green shirt with a beige coat.

Justin Walker (above middle left) 8 years of age. He is a black male. He is 4 feet tall and 60 pounds. He was last seen wearing a navy blue fleece warm-up outfit and a blue coat.

Kyra Walker (above middle right) 6 years of age. She's a black female 3 feet tall and 35 pounds. She was last seen wearing beige pants, a pink coat, and blue shoes.

Kayla walker, (above right) 16 months of age. She is a black female last seen wearing beige pants, a burgundy coat, and a cream colored hat.

and

The suspect is alleged to have shot one person just prior to abducting the children. He also abducted the children's mother, Kimberly N. Walker. She's 31 years of age, black female, 5 feet 6 inches tall and 105 pounds. She was last seen wearing jeans, a navy and light blue jacket, and tennis shoes. The suspect is armed and dangerous.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Elkhart Police Department at 888-582-6237 or dial 911.

http://codeamber.org/walkerin1/

Anyone hear any updates? I feel so sorry for this woman and her kids. She took precautions by having relatives stay with to protect herself and her kids. I sure hope he doesn't hurt his own kids. I'm praying for them.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/21/amber.alert/index.html

They believe he held Walker, the four children, and the injured man for more than nine hours -- preventing the man from getting medical attention -- and then abducted the mother and children, Sgt. Bill Wargo told CNN.

Police fear 9-year-old Jaylan could be in serious condition because he is a severe asthmatic and requires a ventilator every few hours. That ventilator was found at the residence in Elkhart, Wargo said.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/21/amber.alert/index.html

They believe he held Walker, the four children, and the injured man for more than nine hours -- preventing the man from getting medical attention -- and then abducted the mother and children, Sgt. Bill Wargo told CNN.

Police fear 9-year-old Jaylan could be in serious condition because he is a severe asthmatic and requires a ventilator every few hours. That ventilator was found at the residence in Elkhart, Wargo said.
    My heart goes out for these children and their mother. I am praying and hoping for their safe return. I hope Jaylan will be okay without his nebulizer. Why did this man do this? Is he a violent, disgruntled ex husband? I hope the man who was shot will ve okay, too.

I wonder what if anything they are now driving. Do they have any idea of which way he may head with them?

Lion

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0122/walker_ap.html

Police and federal agents extended their search to Chicago on Sunday for four children and their mother, whose ex-boyfriend authorities say shot a man and kidnapped them in Indiana the day before
    snip-
    Police said that White had apparently been harassing Walker over the past few days, and that her sister and her sister's boyfriend had decided to stay with her and the children. Walker called police Friday and said White had confined her in her car, the Saturn, before stealing the vehicle, authorities said.

About 2 a.m. Saturday, White broke into Walker's house and shot her sister's boyfriend, Wargo said.

Police said White held everyone hostage until about 11:30 a.m., when he fled with his five hostages in the Dodge, which belongs to Walker's sister. Walker's sister was then able to call police.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast