Leggings on Men: The new "must-have".

MrsG728

Reaction score
doh.gif
oh, no no no no. Someone, get this person some glasses. For goodness' sake, I can tell this guy's religion! ;)

Warning: some disturbing photos inside. http://news.yahoo.com/s/fwd/20070117/en_fashion_fwd/marnileggingsarethenewmusthave_1

"Milan - Now I know there are many out there who will think I have lost it when I write that a key, new must-have for men this coming fall will be a pair of leggings to be worn outside, not just in, the house, but that was the big message at the debut Marni men's runway show this morning in Milan.

Leggings made of microfiber cotton and wool, shown in violet, forest green and Milan fog gray, all of them with stirrup straps, except of course for a couple of them cut above the knee, accompanied half the looks in this poetic, polished and unexpected collection."

Lord help us all.
MG

excuse me while I heave---anyway I never wear long pants--just shorts all year round, inside and outside

MrsG728 said:
doh.gif
oh, no no no no. Someone, get this person some glasses. For goodness' sake, I can tell this guy's religion! ;)

Warning: some disturbing photos inside. http://news.yahoo.com/s/fwd/20070117/en_fashion_fwd/marnileggingsarethenewmusthave_1

"Milan - Now I know there are many out there who will think I have lost it when I write that a key, new must-have for men this coming fall will be a pair of leggings to be worn outside, not just in, the house, but that was the big message at the debut Marni men's runway show this morning in Milan.

Leggings made of microfiber cotton and wool, shown in violet, forest green and Milan fog gray, all of them with stirrup straps, except of course for a couple of them cut above the knee, accompanied half the looks in this poetic, polished and unexpected collection."

Lord help us all.
MG

Plenty of guys around here are already wearing skin tight pants----early Beatles sytle. You can see the guy's "package" plain as day! I guess this is just one step further.

No way my "full-figured" hubby is going to be seen in those things! blechh....

I am sorry. Noooooo friggin way. That is just so effeminate. YUCK!!!! The guys who are hung well are going to have it trailing down their leg and guys who are not so lucky will have everyone *knowing* they are victims of.....er......shrinkage. Makes me think of schvetty balls and skid marks.
snooty.gif

no way my hunky yummy hubby would be caught dead in tight pants LOL

BAD, Bad idea. ICKY! :eek:

I used to have a neighbor who wore those spandex bike shorts every single day, all summer long... my husband and I were initially TOTALLY grossed out- and after the shock wore off, we just made a whole lot of fun of him. It was just disgusting to see him out there in those silly little shorts every day! Ick. There should be a law...... :sick:

Men have skinny legs and their gonads show. No leggings, please.

Oh HECK no!!!!!!!!!! Not on your LIFE! Not on MY life, LOL! Geez! :sick: Dumb, dumb, dumb and just plain WRONG on so many levels!!!!! I will stick to my Wranglers, thank you! :hand:

Speedos aren't bad enough? Now there's something men can wear in the winter to show what's supposed to be privates? Oh my eyes.

Becba said:
Men have skinny legs and their gonads show. No leggings, please.
Becba, never a truer word was spoken.i am totally with you.:eek: :eek:

Well I tried to imagine my husband and his group of coworkers and friends all wearing leggins and all I could do was laugh until tears were in my eyes....

I however, do live in the keys so *if* this little fad does take off I will be among the first to see it IMO NO hetero is going to wear these ... And most gay men I know have a pretty good sense of fashion ...

I promise if I see this in real life I will use my camera phone and get a pic for you all:blowkiss:

Amraann said:
Well I tried to imagine my husband and his group of coworkers and friends all wearing leggins and all I could do was laugh until tears were in my eyes....

I however, do live in the keys so *if* this little fad does take off I will be among the first to see it IMO NO hetero is going to wear these ... And most gay men I know have a pretty good sense of fashion ...

I promise if I see this in real life I will use my camera phone and get a pic for you all:blowkiss:
Oh please don't!!! PRETTY PULLEEEEEEEEEZE!!

Like Men in tights! Tight, tights! lol

I would die laughing today if I saw guys dressed like this!

:laugh:
FFWifey said:
Speedos aren't bad enough? Now there's something men can wear in the winter to show what's supposed to be privates? Oh my eyes.
ditto

My hubby wears long john when he goes camping in Winter but I am sure he would be ecstatic if i bought him a nice pair of purple leggins to wear when he goes to the car racing with him mates!

He will be doubley impressed when I explain to him they are designer label and the latest thing in milan!;) ;) And they cost me his whole weeks salary!!!!!

kidzndogznme said:
I am sorry. Noooooo friggin way. That is just so effeminate. YUCK!!!! The guys who are hung well are going to have it trailing down their leg and guys who are not so lucky will have everyone *knowing* they are victims of.....er......shrinkage. Makes me think of schvetty balls and skid marks. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/snooty.gif
ROFLMAO kidzndogznme! Not to mention men have a visible excitement meter for all the world to see if they wear those things in public.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back