Why?

Ames

Reaction score
Some very good, interesting questions.....

WHY?

WHY was Patsy Ramsey fully dressed including face make-up when she met the police after the 911 call?

WHY was she dressed in the same clothes she wore to the White's Christmas Dinner the night before?

WHY did her father pick up a telephone and schedule a "remaining family" trip to Atlanta that afternoon only 37 minutes after finding her body?

WHY was it so easy to leave his beautiful dead daughter lying alone under a Christmas tree. He didn't even see her safely to the morgue. She would make that trip alone.

WHY did Patsy Ramsey remain in the back of the house when she knew her dead daughter was "home" in the living room?

WHY did John Ramsey wait seven months to tell the police that he spent time in the basement at sometime around 10:00 a.m. that morning?

WHY didn't John Ramsey tell Det. Arndt that he found a broken window in the basement train room during his morning visit?

WHY would John Ramsey close an open window in the basement when he knew the police would be searching for an "intruder?"

WHY did the Ramseys refuse to voluntarily turn over thier telephone records?

WHY did John Ramsey telephone Attorney Bynum first.

WHY did the Ramsey's refuse lie detector tests months after the murder? John said he was insulted with the request and Patsy agreed and then refused.

WHY did Patsy Ramsey refuse to make her medical records available?

WHY did JonBenet visit the doctor almost 30 times in three years?

WHY were attorneys provided for the extended family before they could be questioned by authorities?

WHY did Patsy Ramsey deny the amount of time required for pageant preparation?

WHY did John Ramsey appear much more angry and upset over the alligation of sexual abuse than the actual murder and loss of his daughter?

WHY did John Ramsey state that he was not angry over the murder of his daughter, but he wanted to know "why"?

WHY did Patsy Ramsey make the public statement that there are two people who know who did this, the one who did it and the person they confided in? Was Bynum the person "they" confided in?

WHY was the only statement regarding the punishment for the murderer made by John Andrew Ramsey, the one word, "Forgiveness"?

WHY were the only real tears we have seen from Patsy Ramsey present when she spoke of the Death Penalty for the murderer?

WHY did Nedra, Patsy's mother, state that the handwriting on the ransom note looked like Patsy's?

WHY did Patsy Ramsey mention to the police that the Ransom note was written by a woman.

WHY was JonBenet found in size 12 under panties when she wore a size 6?

WHY did Pam, Patsy's sister, state that she knows who murdered JonBenet but has not discussed this with Patsy?

WHY did Patsy's father leave Boulder earlier than planned on a "stand by" airline ticket?

WHY was JonBenet's hair pulled into three hair ties the night of her death when the previous morning picture shows her with her hair left for more comfortable sleeping?

WHY were JonBenet's hair ties scattered over her bath and bedroom floor?

WHY was her bed head board drape in disarray?

WHY was her body wiped down and her clothes found to be those other than the ones Patsy claimed she wore to bed?

WHY was JonBenet's vaginal area wiped clean and her panties stained with blood left with her?

WHY what substance, other than blood, did the killer try to remove?

WHY was the neck noose pulled tightly around her neck and the wrist cord loose?

WHY was Burke's voice heard in the background of the 911 call to the police when the Ramsey's said he was asleep at that time?

WHY was pineapple found in JonBenet's intestines when Patsy Ramsey said JonBenet ate no pineapple?

WHY were flashlight batteries found in a flashlight in the kitchen wiped clean of fingerprints.

WHY were all elements of the murder left at the scene except the cord and the tape?

WHY did Pam state that "unfortunately" there is no perfect murder, realize her mistake and change the wording to "fortunately."

WHY were fibers connected to Patsy Ramsey's clothing found on the murder duct tape?

WHY did Patsy's Mother and Father remain in Atlanta choosing not to personally comfort their daughter when they heard of JonBenet's murder?

WHY were books missing from the Ramsey bedside to be discovered later in crime scene photos.

WHY were photos of JonBenet found in the trash left at the Boulder house after the move to Atlanta?

WHY was there the smell of peroxide in JonBenet's bathroom when the police arrived? Go to your own bathroom and smell your bottle of peroxide. There is no odor. There would be odor if the peroxide was mixed with other chemicals for hair color.

WHY did Patsy Ramsey tell Judith Phillips that it was the Michigan Sun that bleached JonBenet's hair?

WHY did John Ramsey mention that he didn't visit JonBenet's grave because of the presence of video cameras and recorders? Would that stop you?

WHY didn't the Ramsey's tell the police that construction workers remodeled the kitchen prior to Thanksgiving and may have gone to the basement for tools and water? Were they afraid the "shoeprints" would be identified?

WHY is John Ramsey forming yet another investigative team to find the "intruder" just prior to the end of the Grand Jury term? What happened to the first investigative team he promised?

WHY has Pam now retracted her original statement about talking with Patsy about the murder, now saying "who says I didn't tell her?"

WHY did John Ramsey disturb the body and carry it upstairs when Detective Arndt told him to touch nothing that he may find out of place?

John Ramsey placed a 911 call for an ambulance, WHY did it take them 15 minutes to arrive at the house because they were "lost" a block away from the house?

WHY was Detective Arndt refused "backup" when she found herself alone in the house with the parents, the Whites, the Furnies, and the Minister?

WHY is there no showing of Ramsey support from any of the people who were alone in the house when John Ramsey "found the body"?

WHY did John Ramsey ask Detective Arndt if his daughter was dead when he had been alone with her in the basement and carried her rigid cold body to the first floor?

The Tabloids have openly accused the Ramseys of murdering their daughter. WHY is no legal action pending?

WHY has John Ramsey shifted his focus from "finding the killer" to "exposing the media"?

http://johnrobida.blogspot.com/

Ames said:
Some very good, interesting questions.....

Why? I am not so sure it was an accident anymore. Her skull was split in half. I mean how much of an accident can that be. The bathroom was a mess. I think it occurred there. The hair bands and the shirt were on the floor. Steve Thomas thought it happened by throwing her against the bathtup. He was a seasoned detective, so he had seen some horrible evidence. I am inclined to believe that Patsy lost it upstairs in the bathroom. But with an injury that JonBenet had, Patsy had to be boiling. I think she is capable of boiling mad, as Linda Paugh said she heard Patsy and JB arguing and crying in the bathroom all the time. I also think there was abuse going on. JonBenet had chronic infections from wet underwear; Patsy could have been douching her and rather savagly. Could she get those injuries from that?

Was Patsy Ramsey fully dressed including face make-up when she met the police after the 911 call? Yes

Was she dressed in the same clothes she wore to the White's Christmas Dinner the night before? Yes

Did her father pick up a telephone and schedule a "remaining family" trip to Atlanta that afternoon only 37 minutes after finding her body? Thought it was 20, but I'll concede to 37 minutes.

Was it so easy to leave his beautiful dead daughter lying alone under a Christmas tree. He didn't even see her safely to the morgue. She would make that trip alone. He was concerned for the safety of his family.:rolleyes:

Did Patsy Ramsey remain in the back of the house when she knew her dead daughter was "home" in the living room? Yep.

Did John Ramsey wait seven months to tell the police that he spent time in the basement at sometime around 10:00 a.m. that morning? Yep

Didn't John Ramsey tell Det. Arndt that he found a broken window in the basement train room during his morning visit? Not sure, but you are probably right, since your research has been right on.

Would John Ramsey close an open window in the basement when he knew the police would be searching for an "intruder?" Now why would he do that?

Did the Ramseys refuse to voluntarily turn over thier telephone records? I believe they said their lawyers were adving them.

Did John Ramsey telephone Attorney Bynum first. Probably. I would have.

Did the Ramsey's refuse lie detector tests months after the murder? John said he was insulted with the request and Patsy agreed and then refused.

Did Patsy Ramsey refuse to make her medical records available? Not sure.

Did JonBenet visit the doctor almost 30 times in three years? 33, I believe.

Were attorneys provided for the extended family before they could be questioned by authorities? Yes.

Did Patsy Ramsey deny the amount of time required for pageant preparation? I believe she said it was something that was done for fun. Judging by JonBenet's face and the plastic smile, it took up her childhood.

Did John Ramsey appear much more angry and upset over the alligation of sexual abuse than the actual murder and loss of his daughter? Yup. But he was probably angry at Patsy also regarding this, since she said her mother slept in JonBenet's room and would not have allowed it. Lots of confidence in John there.

Did John Ramsey state that he was not angry over the murder of his daughter, but he wanted to know "why"? That is right.

Did Patsy Ramsey make the public statement that there are two people who know who did this, the one who did it and the person they confided in? Was Bynum the person "they" confided in? A very stoned Patsy did.

Was the only statement regarding the punishment for the murderer made by John Andrew Ramsey, the one word, "Forgiveness"? And lets not forget that Steve Thomas said to John Ramsey on the LKL show that the Bible says in order to forgive their has to be remorse (or words to that effect) and John replied "It doesn't say that". and Steve said "It doesn't????"

Were the only real tears we have seen from Patsy Ramsey present when she spoke of the Death Penalty for the murderer? I never thought any of the tears looked real. Especially the latest documentary (shown in England) where she is crying while playing the piano. Just disgusting.

Did Nedra, Patsy's mother, state that the handwriting on the ransom note looked like Patsy's? And so did John.

Did Patsy Ramsey mention to the police that the Ransom note was written by a woman. She said "maybe it was".

Was JonBenet found in size 12 under panties when she wore a size 6? Yes.

Did Pam, Patsy's sister, state that she knows who murdered JonBenet but has not discussed this with Patsy? Yes, and if you can find anything else about this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Did Patsy's father leave Boulder earlier than planned on a "stand by" airline ticket? Don't know. But since you are posting it and your research is great, probably. Can you expand on that.

Was JonBenet's hair pulled into three hair ties the night of her death when the previous morning picture shows her with her hair left for more comfortable sleeping? Believe so.

Were JonBenet's hair ties scattered over her bath and bedroom floor? Yes.

Was her bed head board drape in disarray? Looked like it.

Was her body wiped down and her clothes found to be those other than the ones Patsy claimed she wore to bed? Yes, but I forget which ones Patsy claimed she wore to bed. Was that the red turtleneck?

Was JonBenet's vaginal area wiped clean and her panties stained with blood left with her? Yes.

What substance, other than blood, did the killer try to remove? Not sure.

Was the neck noose pulled tightly around her neck and the wrist cord loose? Yes.

Was Burke's voice heard in the background of the 911 call to the police when the Ramsey's said he was asleep at that time? Aerospace of California stands by this claim.

Was pineapple found in JonBenet's intestines when Patsy Ramsey said JonBenet ate no pineapple? Sure was.

Were flashlight batteries found in a flashlight in the kitchen wiped clean of fingerprints. Yes they were.

Were all elements of the murder left at the scene except the cord and the tape? Yes.

Did Pam state that "unfortunately" there is no perfect murder, realize her mistake and change the wording to "fortunately." Don't know.

Were fibers connected to Patsy Ramsey's clothing found on the murder duct tape? Yes Maam.

Did Patsy's Mother and Father remain in Atlanta choosing not to personally comfort their daughter when they heard of JonBenet's murder? Why do you think that is?

Were books missing from the Ramsey bedside to be discovered later in crime scene photos. You've done a great job Ames. Really.

Why were photos of JonBenet found in the trash left at the Boulder house after the move to Atlanta? Tell me about this Ames.

Was there the smell of peroxide in JonBenet's bathroom when the police arrived? Go to your own bathroom and smell your bottle of peroxide. There is no odor. There would be odor if the peroxide was mixed with other chemicals for hair color. Exactly.

Why did Patsy Ramsey tell Judith Phillips that it was the Michigan Sun that bleached JonBenet's hair? Because she is bizarre and thinks that if she lies, everyone will believe her. Everyone is stupid but Patsy and John.

Did John Ramsey mention that he didn't visit JonBenet's grave because of the presence of video cameras and recorders? Would that stop you? No. But then again I probably would have buried her in a more secluded place.

Why didn't the Ramsey's tell the police that construction workers remodeled the kitchen prior to Thanksgiving and may have gone to the basement for tools and water? Were they afraid the "shoeprints" would be identified? Good point.

Why is John Ramsey forming yet another investigative team to find the "intruder" just prior to the end of the Grand Jury term? What happened to the first investigative team he promised? They went on vacation.

Why has Pam now retracted her original statement about talking with Patsy about the murder, now saying "who says I didn't tell her?" When did she say this?

Why did John Ramsey disturb the body and carry it upstairs when Detective Arndt told him to touch nothing that he may find out of place? In all honesty, I would have grabbed my child also. But maybe not. Just not sure.

John Ramsey placed a 911 call for an ambulance, why did it take them 15 minutes to arrive at the house because they were "lost" a block away from the house? I believe they were given the wrong information.

Why was Detective Arndt refused "backup" when she found herself alone in the house with the parents, the Whites, the Furnies, and the Minister? Please, why were the Ramseys allowed to stay and the Fernsies and not brought to the Police Dept. separately.

Why is there no showing of Ramsey support from any of the people who were alone in the house when John Ramsey "found the body"?

Why did John Ramsey ask Detective Arndt if his daughter was dead when he had been alone with her in the basement and carried her rigid cold body to the first floor?

The Tabloids have openly accused the Ramseys of murdering their daughter. Why is no legal action pending? He sued a number of them, I believe. He and Patsy also gave interviews to the Enquiror.

Why has John Ramsey shifted his focus from "finding the killer" to "exposing the media"? Because the killer is imaginary.

http://johnrobida.blogspot.com/
Left you some answers Ames.

Solace said:
Left you some answers Ames.

LOL...thanks. But, all of those questions need to have the word WHY in front of them...."WHY was Patsy wearing the same clothes as she did when she was at the White's"....WHY did the Ramsey's do so and so. I know the answer..to most of them, though.

SuperDave said:
Why do you think?

Those questions were actually asked by another person on his website....and not by me, I just thought that some of them were good ones. Yes, the answer to your question to me would be...."Because PATSY WROTE the ransom note".

Ames said:
Those questions were actually asked by another person on his website....and not by me, I just thought that some of them were good ones. Yes, the answer to your question to me would be...."Because PATSY WROTE the ransom note".
Ames, I read the following:

Why has Pam now retracted her original statement about talking with Patsy about the murder, now saying "who says I didn't tell her?" When did she say this?

Can you tell me about this? Why would she say this?

Solace said:

I have no clue...I got these questions from website that someone posted...I just thought that some of them were very good questions. I was wondering about that one myself. I have no idea what she even meant by that statement.

Is it true about the pics being found in the trash?I searched and found where some were thrown away,and someone got them out of the garbage and sold them to a tabloid.It wasn't at the R's house tho.

JMO8778 said:
Is it true about the pics being found in the trash?I searched and found where some were thrown away,and someone got them out of the garbage and sold them to a tabloid.It wasn't at the R's house tho.
I think that's true.

I think it was the Fernies or the Stines, I forget now.

Solace said:

Who knows why Pam says anything, she's come out with some pretty wierd statements IIRC.

Some people believe she is the perp.

JMO8778 said:
Yep, I have heard that. I don't know whose house it was though....I thought that it was the Ramsey's....but, I could be mistaken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back