872 users online (95 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - 3-Year Old Boy suffers third degree burns from Child Abuse; Sister hurt also

Makes me want to puke! How much must children be made to suffer by evil adults. This story just enrages me. I can't type any more.

There aren't appropriate words... I'm OUTRAGED... the statement from the link above that bothered me the most was this- from the article:

A neighbor who spoke with Indiana's Newscenter exclusively says that she, herself has called child protective services several times in the past on this family, and nothing was done.

Concerned Neighbor: "I've called CPS numerous times. She locks her kids out of the house. She doesn't feed them. She doesn't take care of them. She never seems to know where they are and what's going on. The police have been out here numerous times but they checked the history. Management's been told but they've done nothing. And now this tragedy had to take place and they did something and arrested them."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16666080/

This is sickening.

Thank God they sent the little girl to school where her injuries could be noticed. I pray these two children will be safe for ever more and that they will never, ever suffer like this again.

And get this....

...Allen County prosecutors on Monday filed additional charges against Juquita R. Pledger, 22, and Christopher D. Woods, 19, who investigators say severely abused Pledger’s 6-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son.

Pledger, who is now pregnant with another child...

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssen...l/16520281.htm

It just gets sicker and sicker. Am I correct in assuming they can't take custody of the unborn child until it is abused?

Disgusting. I get so upset with CPS sometimes I just don't understand alot of their protocal. I talked before about how I knew a lady who her and her husband had custody of HIS child from a previous relationship. I witnessed the abuse SHE the Step MONSTER put this child through. I called CPS. They came they left end of story. He made a pp in his underwear at 2 years old and got beat with a belt and made to stay in his room all day and night with the door shut and light off. I told her that is just wrong and its abuse and she said no he knows better and she called him Satans Spawn. She said she would never let his own mother have him back because she would be damned if she is paying child support. I was her neighbor I thought of evil sick twisted things to do to her after my voice wasnt heard with CPS but then we moved and although I still think about the poor little guy to this day I was glad to get out of there. Kind of like I turned a blind eye on him and it eats me up inside but I did try I just had nothing or no one to back me up I guess. I once witnessed her kneeing him in the behind to get up the steps faster and he fell on his face and busted his lip open I could hear her screaming daily and I mean nasty cuss words he was only allowed to drink water from the faucet all the while her 3 kids got the juice or milk because apparently she said he could only have water because he was too hyper if he drank anything else. Don't think I didnt tell her what I thought because I did many times it just didnt get me anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    Disgusting. I get so upset with CPS sometimes I just don't understand alot of their protocal. I talked before about how I knew a lady who her and her husband had custody of HIS child from a previous relationship. I witnessed the abuse SHE the Step MONSTER put this child through. I called CPS. They came they left end of story. He made a pp in his underwear at 2 years old and got beat with a belt and made to stay in his room all day and night with the door shut and light off. I told her that is just wrong and its abuse and she said no he knows better and she called him Satans Spawn. She said she would never let his own mother have him back because she would be damned if she is paying child support. I was her neighbor I thought of evil sick twisted things to do to her after my voice wasnt heard with CPS but then we moved and although I still think about the poor little guy to this day I was glad to get out of there. Kind of like I turned a blind eye on him and it eats me up inside but I did try I just had nothing or no one to back me up I guess. I once witnessed her kneeing him in the behind to get up the steps faster and he fell on his face and busted his lip open I could hear her screaming daily and I mean nasty cuss words he was only allowed to drink water from the faucet all the while her 3 kids got the juice or milk because apparently she said he could only have water because he was too hyper if he drank anything else. Don't think I didnt tell her what I thought because I did many times it just didnt get me anywhere.
    It's shocking how some cases go by the wayside with CPS sometimes

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...73289732717895
    A Fort Wayne woman admitted she whipped her then-6-year-old naked daughter with an electrical cord in January, and then watched her boyfriend bind the girl’s hands, wrists, ankles and mouth with duct tape before hitting her as well.

She also stood by and did nothing when, investigators say, her boyfriend burned her then-3-year-old son’s hand on a stove, giving him third-degree burns that developed into infections, possibly resulting in permanent damage.

She was there, too, at Study Elementary School on Jan. 16, after her daughter came to school with severe welts and bruises on her body, injuries so bad teachers described the girl as shivering.

Police arrested her there, and arrested her boyfriend after he showed up at the school with the boy in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...73289732717895
    A Fort Wayne woman admitted she whipped her then-6-year-old naked daughter with an electrical cord in January, and then watched her boyfriend bind the girl’s hands, wrists, ankles and mouth with duct tape before hitting her as well.

She also stood by and did nothing when, investigators say, her boyfriend burned her then-3-year-old son’s hand on a stove, giving him third-degree burns that developed into infections, possibly resulting in permanent damage.

She was there, too, at Study Elementary School on Jan. 16, after her daughter came to school with severe welts and bruises on her body, injuries so bad teachers described the girl as shivering.

Police arrested her there, and arrested her boyfriend after he showed up at the school with the boy in hand.
    How all this happens and how these people can do this is beyond me. I never really know what to say when I read this stuff.
    I once was lost, but now I'm found and I don't know how I survived without Milk Bones and fluffy pillows...Frank (a loving rescued dog)

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    She's pregnant again.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    She's pregnant again.
    Are you serious?

Juquita R. Pledger

Sentence Date: 01/28/2008

Offense: Battery
    Sentence: 12 years

Offense: Neglect of a Dependent

Offense: Neglect of a Dependent

Concurrent
    Projected Release Date: 07/17/2018
    Actual Time Served Will Be: 10 years 5 months 19 days

Christopher D. Woods

Sentence Date: 02/08/2008

Sentence: 8 years

Offense: Criminal Confinement

Concurrent
    Projected Release Date: 01/17/2015
    Actual Time Served Will Be: 6 years 11 months 9 days

This just hurts my heart. GB these children.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!