1217 users online (212 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Autopsy

Raleigh Michelle Young was beaten numerous times and suffered a fractured skull when she was killed in early November, according to the autopsy report, which was released Monday.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1175401/

figured this will call for a thread of it's own.....

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    Raleigh Michelle Young was beaten numerous times and suffered a fractured skull when she was killed in early November, according to the autopsy report, which was released Monday.

figured this will call for a thread of it's own.....
    oh, yes...

The cut on Michelle's left hand really bothers me...
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    yeah....a cut...

odd...A CUT
    ....maybe some glass from the lamp??...if she were trying to get a lamp from him??

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bn10ec
    oh, yes...
    morning Hap

yeah...big news today after sooooooo long of nothing but 'inside' info/rumor & all.......i'm keeping an eye on the WRAL site for updates.....makes me wonder if something big is fixin to 'blow', ya know??...hopefully an arrest...

the actual autopsy is on the WRAL site now...

wow...she had on a zipped sweat shirt, T-shirt & black pants..

edited to correct

LE took into evidence "a single hair stuck in blood on the left hand".......

at least 13 lacerations on the back of her head

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    "blunt force injury to the extremities has resulted in laceration of the left thumb".....good grief, she had lacerations, abrasions, & contusions just about everywhere....definately broke her jaw...

2 lacerations...upper & lower lip....the scratches on her were consistent with fingernail marks....
    sounds like "the perp" might not have been wearing gloves from the above info.....

morning Hap

yeah...big news today after sooooooo long of nothing but 'inside' info/rumor & all.......i'm keeping an eye on the WRAL site for updates.....makes me wonder if something big is fixin to 'blow', ya know??...hopefully an arrest...
    Yeah, an arrest would be nice, huh?

O/T - sorry! But I sent you a email and it came back - this is the second time. Sumpin' wrong with your mail? Got the cd today! Thanks.

But I got an email FROM you yesterday...?
    Last edited by happy2bn10ec; 01-22-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: my bad memory!

Thanks, close-enough.

So, she wasn't undressed for bed yet or did she normally wear a zipped sweatshirt, t-shirt, and pants to bed? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Some evidence of manual strangulation.

Numerous defense wounds on her hands.

Wow, she must have put up a big fight for her life.

The single hair stuck in blood on her left hand sounds promising. A defense attorney will call it innocent transfer if it belongs to Jason, though.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bn10ec
    Yeah, an arrest would be nice, huh?

O/T - sorry! But I sent you a email and it came back - this is the second time. Sumpin' wrong with your mail? Got the cd today! Thanks.
    lol, seems something is always wrong w/my email....i get them days & days late, or i can't send them...
    glad you got it!!!

HEY...i sure wish Polk was here....she may very well have been right about MY being killed closer to 5 or 6 am ...... Michelle was found, sounds to me like, fully clothed...hooded sweatshirt, T-shirt, & black pants.....over at ctv, they have me now wondering if Polk might have been right...MAYBE Michelle had just woke UP in the morning & was attacked...hmmmmm, i don't know, OR she was attacked VERY soon after her friend left that night.....

POLK...where are you????

"blunt force injury to the extremities has resulted in laceration of the left thumb".....good grief, she had lacerations, abrasions, & contusions just about everywhere....definately broke her jaw...

2 lacerations...upper & lower lip....the scratches on her were consistent with fingernail marks....
    sounds like "the perp" might not have been wearing gloves from the above info.....

Where were the scratches located? I can't read the autopsy with my webtv.

If she was strangled at first, she could have scratched herself about the face and neck trying to get the perps hands off her neck.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    Thanks, close-enough.

So, she wasn't undressed for bed yet or did she normally wear a zipped sweatshirt, t-shirt, and pants to bed? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Some evidence of manual strangulation.

Numerous defense wounds on her hands.

Wow, she must have put up a big fight for her life.

The single hair stuck in blood on her left hand sounds promising. A defense attorney will call it innocent transfer if it belongs to Jason, though.
    yes yes....& the scratches on her neck were those of fingernails looks like...

yes, her hands, bless her heart...multiple bruising on both of her hands...

you're right about the hair transfer...defense can always say it was on the carpet & transferred to her bloody hand....this is just awful...i knew it would be, but actually READING it, & knowing what she went through, it's much more 'rough'.....ugh

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast