Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
The cut on Michelle's left hand really bothers me...

yeah....a cut...

odd...A CUT
....maybe some glass from the lamp??...if she were trying to get a lamp from him??

happy2bn10ec said:
oh, yes...

morning Hap:)

yeah...big news today after sooooooo long of nothing but 'inside' info/rumor & all.......i'm keeping an eye on the WRAL site for updates.....makes me wonder if something big is fixin to 'blow', ya know??...hopefully an arrest...

raisincharlie said:
The cut on Michelle's left hand really bothers me...

"blunt force injury to the extremities has resulted in laceration of the left thumb".....good grief, she had lacerations, abrasions, & contusions just about everywhere....definately broke her jaw...

2 lacerations...upper & lower lip....the scratches on her were consistent with fingernail marks....
sounds like "the perp" might not have been wearing gloves from the above info.....

close_enough said:
morning Hap:)

yeah...big news today after sooooooo long of nothing but 'inside' info/rumor & all.......i'm keeping an eye on the WRAL site for updates.....makes me wonder if something big is fixin to 'blow', ya know??...hopefully an arrest...
Yeah, an arrest would be nice, huh?

O/T - sorry! But I sent you a email and it came back - this is the second time. Sumpin' wrong with your mail? Got the cd today! Thanks.

But I got an email FROM you yesterday...?

Thanks, close-enough.

So, she wasn't undressed for bed yet or did she normally wear a zipped sweatshirt, t-shirt, and pants to bed? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Some evidence of manual strangulation.

Numerous defense wounds on her hands.

Wow, she must have put up a big fight for her life.

The single hair stuck in blood on her left hand sounds promising. A defense attorney will call it innocent transfer if it belongs to Jason, though.

happy2bn10ec said:
Yeah, an arrest would be nice, huh?

O/T - sorry! But I sent you a email and it came back - this is the second time. Sumpin' wrong with your mail? Got the cd today! Thanks.

lol, seems something is always wrong w/my email....i get them days & days late, or i can't send them... :crazy:
glad you got it!!!

HEY...i sure wish Polk was here....she may very well have been right about MY being killed closer to 5 or 6 am ...... Michelle was found, sounds to me like, fully clothed...hooded sweatshirt, T-shirt, & black pants.....over at ctv, they have me now wondering if Polk might have been right...MAYBE Michelle had just woke UP in the morning & was attacked...hmmmmm, i don't know, OR she was attacked VERY soon after her friend left that night.....

POLK...where are you????

close_enough said:
"blunt force injury to the extremities has resulted in laceration of the left thumb".....good grief, she had lacerations, abrasions, & contusions just about everywhere....definately broke her jaw...

2 lacerations...upper & lower lip....the scratches on her were consistent with fingernail marks....
sounds like "the perp" might not have been wearing gloves from the above info.....

Where were the scratches located? I can't read the autopsy with my webtv.

If she was strangled at first, she could have scratched herself about the face and neck trying to get the perps hands off her neck.

WhiteWolf said:
Thanks, close-enough.

So, she wasn't undressed for bed yet or did she normally wear a zipped sweatshirt, t-shirt, and pants to bed? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Some evidence of manual strangulation.

Numerous defense wounds on her hands.

Wow, she must have put up a big fight for her life.

The single hair stuck in blood on her left hand sounds promising. A defense attorney will call it innocent transfer if it belongs to Jason, though.

yes yes....& the scratches on her neck were those of fingernails looks like...

yes, her hands, bless her heart...multiple bruising on both of her hands...

you're right about the hair transfer...defense can always say it was on the carpet & transferred to her bloody hand....this is just awful...i knew it would be, but actually READING it, & knowing what she went through, it's much more 'rough'.....ugh

WhiteWolf said:
Where were the scratches located? I can't read the autopsy with my webtv.

If she was strangled at first, she could have scratched herself about the face and neck trying to get the perps hands off her neck.

very good point, WW

set of scratches on the left side of the neck...the scratches are consistent with fingernail marks....

I almost wish I hadn't read it now...that poor girl really fought back. How in the world did Cassidy not hear that? She HAD to - no wonder he is keeping her away from everyone.

Hmmmmm... No sexual assault, fully clothed, no robbery,but someone really, really angry. We thought there were 10 blows to her head, it looks much worse. Alot of the blows to the head have a kinda enlongated look to them. I am thinking a fire place poker. What do you all think?

happy2bn10ec said:
I almost wish I hadn't read it now...that poor girl really fought back. How in the world did Cassidy not hear that? She HAD to - no wonder he is keeping her away from everyone.

i agree Happy...i'm tellin ya, after i heard that 911 call, i was stunned....i believe Cassidy saw what happened...if she didn't, she walked in on the 'ending' of it...jmo

i got quite emotional reading it myself...then it just 'runs all over me' & makes me angry :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305