1107 users online (276 members and 831 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The beautiful Willamette Valley/Oregon
    Posts
    7,185

    Keith Urban

    Keith Urban has a video message for his fans about his recent rehab. I have to give him a big kudos for addressing it so straight forth and then giving thanks to those who have supported him. Keith you're a class act!

    You can watch it here...

    http://keithurban.net/splash_message.php

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Anngelique
    Keith Urban has a video message for his fans about his recent rehab. I have to give him a big kudos for addressing it so straight forth and then giving thanks to those who have supported him. Keith you're a class act!

    You can watch it here...

    http://keithurban.net/splash_message.php
    Amen! Thanks Laura! Can't wait until he gets back on the road! Haven't seen him since the Jazz Fest in New Orleans last May.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,319
    What a sweetheart. I wish him all the best.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,721
    Kieth Urban back and better than ever.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=91562

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The beautiful Willamette Valley/Oregon
    Posts
    7,185
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Kieth Urban back and better than ever.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=91562
    I have faith in him! I think he's ultimately a really good guy that has some demons to get rid of. But I think with the love and support from Nicole they can make it!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,051
    Any confirmation that he's going to be a daddy?
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
    Any confirmation that he's going to be a daddy?
    This rumor circulates every few months. They announce it on the radio here and then nothing. With her under contract with her movie in Australia, I doubt she's pregnant now. Maybe once the film is done. Who knows! I just wish them the best. They both deserve nothing but happiness.

  8. #8
    tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Can you imagine how cute that baby would be???
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    This rumor circulates every few months. They announce it on the radio here and then nothing. With her under contract with her movie in Australia, I doubt she's pregnant now. Maybe once the film is done. Who knows! I just wish them the best. They both deserve nothing but happiness.
    To me that would stink with her having infertility problems and the paparazzi constantly saying she is pregnant.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004 View Post
    To me that would stink with her having infertility problems and the paparazzi constantly saying she is pregnant.
    Yeah, I'd imagine that gets quite old.


  11. #11
    I do wish the best for them though. Does she have shared custody of their children? I never see the kids from her first marriage talked about.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Yes, she does. In fact, her daughter is in Australia with her now.



Similar Threads

  1. Keith Urban Sues Keith Urban
    By kidzndogznme in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 09:54 AM
  2. Keith Urban's Pants Won't Stay Up? Say it ain't so......
    By kidzndogznme in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
  3. Keith Urban enters rehab.
    By Mygirlsadie in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 08:09 AM