Keith Urban

Anngelique

Reaction score
Keith Urban has a video message for his fans about his recent rehab. I have to give him a big kudos for addressing it so straight forth and then giving thanks to those who have supported him. Keith you're a class act!

You can watch it here...

http://keithurban.net/splash_message.php

Anngelique said:
Keith Urban has a video message for his fans about his recent rehab. I have to give him a big kudos for addressing it so straight forth and then giving thanks to those who have supported him. Keith you're a class act!

You can watch it here...

http://keithurban.net/splash_message.php

Amen! Thanks Laura! Can't wait until he gets back on the road! :cool: Haven't seen him since the Jazz Fest in New Orleans last May. :(

What a sweetheart. I wish him all the best.

Any confirmation that he's going to be a daddy?

Any confirmation that he's going to be a daddy?

This rumor circulates every few months. They announce it on the radio here and then nothing. With her under contract with her movie in Australia, I doubt she's pregnant now. Maybe once the film is done. Who knows! I just wish them the best. They both deserve nothing but happiness.

Can you imagine how cute that baby would be???

This rumor circulates every few months. They announce it on the radio here and then nothing. With her under contract with her movie in Australia, I doubt she's pregnant now. Maybe once the film is done. Who knows! I just wish them the best. They both deserve nothing but happiness.

To me that would stink with her having infertility problems and the paparazzi constantly saying she is pregnant.

I do wish the best for them though. Does she have shared custody of their children? I never see the kids from her first marriage talked about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back