1190 users online (264 members and 926 guests)  

Websleuths News

"Terror-Free" Oil

OMAHA, Neb. -- Area drivers will soon be able to fill up with gasoline made from "terror-free oil."

KETV in Omaha reports that a gas station is about to open near 129th and Q streets named Terror Free Oil, and the idea is to offer consumers petroleum products from countries that do not sponsor terror.

The gas station is associated with the Terror-Free Oil Initiative. The group's objective is to encourage Americans to buy gasoline that originated from countries that do not export or finance terrorism. A representative said that Omaha's will be the first of several terror-free oil gas stations to open across the country.

Link

If one opened up in your city, would you go out of your way to purchase gasoline from a station that got it's inventory from a country that didn't sponser terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by Maral
    If one opened up in your city, would you go out of your way to purchase gasoline from a station that got it's inventory from a country that didn't sponser terrorism?
    Oh yes, I would!

Quote Originally Posted by Maral
    OMAHA, Neb. -- Area drivers will soon be able to fill up with gasoline made from "terror-free oil."

KETV in Omaha reports that a gas station is about to open near 129th and Q streets named Terror Free Oil, and the idea is to offer consumers petroleum products from countries that do not sponsor terror.

The gas station is associated with the Terror-Free Oil Initiative. The group's objective is to encourage Americans to buy gasoline that originated from countries that do not export or finance terrorism. A representative said that Omaha's will be the first of several terror-free oil gas stations to open across the country.

Link

Where does the oil come from? I know I drive out of my way to purchase gasoline from a station that is not owned by Venezualian oil companies. Venezuala is not a country associated with terrorism, but they are not a friend of USA, quite the opposite. So if they are getting their gas from there, NOPE.

Hmm, I don't believe I would go out of my way. Truth is- I think every nation has done something shady at one point, somewhere. Just because a nation says it has nothing to do with terrorism doesn't necessarily make it true. A lot of shady ish has gone on in our own government that we didn't think was possible... and we found out after the fact.
    Please read up on the murder of Dr. David Cornbleet here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45720

Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    Hmm, I don't believe I would go out of my way. Truth is- I think every nation has done something shady at one point, somewhere. Just because a nation says it has nothing to do with terrorism doesn't necessarily make it true. A lot of shady ish has gone on in our own government that we didn't think was possible... and we found out after the fact.
    This is the way I feel.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!