Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Jason, you're pathetic
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a newy and post this while I'm here so it doesn't get lost, lol.

Greta Transcript of show 22 Jan 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: And now in North Carolina, a grizzly and brutal murder — Michelle Young, the pregnant mother bludgeoned in her home two months ago. Well, there's news tonight. You remember the gruesome case? Michelle Young's daughter had tracked her mother's blood throughout the house.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245919,00.html

Sami

Just finished reading the above link and am seriously left with a feeling of WT????

Insert screwed up face.

Sami

It sure makes me :mad: when Dr Baden says a "clump of hair" when it is clearly one hair.

I didn't realize that the first payment on the insurance policy was a month before the car accident!

I truly believe that this murderer has slipped up somewhere at the crime scene.

Thanks Sami,

They hadn't reported on this case for so long the basics were forgotten, like the fact that Michelle was pregnant {:eek: No A for Greta today!}.

And even tho Baden had to hunt and peck to remember a very odd word - gnurl, I think, which means inverted stridations and not proturbing ones lol, I forgave him for that. I did learn from him it was the combination of 20 various blows to Michelles head that caused her death, causing intracranial bleeding.

We also learned that whatever weapon was used had those gnurls on it, like you would find on a rubber tire or Mag lite flashlight, so every time she was struck imprints from this weapon were left on her. Quite unusual I think and should have been a match to something the killer could have used.

Today I feel more strongly than ever that JY killed Michelle, and that he took time in the house before he left to go out of town. I need to listen to
Sami today and learn more about the AR and the interpretation of it, and see why Charlie is puzzled by the cut on the thumb!

Samiya said:
Just finished reading the above link and am seriously left with a feeling of WT????

Insert screwed up face.

Sami

LOL, yeah it wasn't a real good show, as far as info, IMO....a couple of things were interesting, but some of the silly errors in reporting are just crazy...i should be use to that; it happens a lot in the media....

jilly said:
It sure makes me :mad: when Dr Baden says a "clump of hair" when it is clearly one hair.

I didn't realize that the first payment on the insurance policy was a month before the car accident!

I truly believe that this murderer has slipped up somewhere at the crime scene.

yeah, that was another 'error'....i'm kinda surprised Amanda Lamb made that one....she made it sound like the car 'accident' happened in 2006....

It did Close. I read yesterday at CTV that the 2005 date was an error and the accident was in May of 2006. She got pregnant in June with her second baby boy who was about 4 mos along when she was murdered.

scandi said:
It did Close. I read yesterday at CTV that the 2005 date was an error and the accident was in May of 2006. She got pregnant in June with her second baby boy who was about 4 mos along when she was murdered.

ok, so the car accident WAS in 2006???....was this error just discovered??...hasn't it been stated over & over that it happened in 2005? :banghead:

It was brought up time and again that JB Ramsey was hit in the head by the mag lite that was found in the kitchen. Dr. Spitz (spelling) did test with the maglite several times hitting it against some type of styrofoam to see the marks and such it left. Her skull was cracked, but then again she was a child.

close_enough said:
yeah, that was another 'error'....i'm kinda surprised Amanda Lamb made that one....she made it sound like the car 'accident' happened in 2006....
It did happen in 2006.

Interesting, There is a new poster at CTV that must be a sorority sister by the sound of her nik. She is saying that the relationship between JY and MM will end up haveing much more to do with this crime than we now realize and that MM went to Denver in October at the same time JY did:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=285173&perpage=40&pagenumber=4

Scandi

So if that is true and JY and MM were together on that trip to Denver, and MY found out about it, it rocked her world. This is what probgably caused Michelle to decide the marriage was over and she started taking steps to end the marriage. I still think that last night was when he first started taking things out of the house that he would need immediately. It also could be why Michelle didn't have her wedding ring on at the funeral, as no jewelry was found on her body. I think she had stopped wearing the ring!

packerdog said:
It was brought up time and again that JB Ramsey was hit in the head by the mag lite that was found in the kitchen. Dr. Spitz (spelling) did test with the maglite several times hitting it against some type of styrofoam to see the marks and such it left. Her skull was cracked, but then again she was a child.

yeah, good point about the Ramsey case...

Sami,

I did note that mag lites have serial numbers - often the serial numbers are tracked through shipments, in other words numbers x - y went to store such and such and so forth. For instance if JY or MY purchased one - the location from which it was purchased and the date would be known based on the serial number. Also if the warranty information was sent in - the serial number is required on the form - LE needs only to contact the vendor to check serial numbers under warranty. If no warranty submission and there is no flashlight in the home - might be the proverbial needle in the haystack to track it.

scandi said:
Interesting, There is a new poster at CTV that must be a sorority sister by the sound of her nik. She is saying that the relationship between JY and MM will end up haveing much more to do with this crime than we now realize and that MM went to Denver in October at the same time JY did:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=285173&perpage=40&pagenumber=4

Scandi

So if that is true and JY and MM were together on that trip to Denver, and MY found out about it, it rocked her world. This is what probgably caused Michelle to decide the marriage was over and she started taking steps to end the marriage. I still think that last night was when he first started taking things out of the house that he would need immediately. It also could be why Michelle didn't have her wedding ring on at the funeral, as no jewelry was found on her body. I think she had stopped wearing the ring!
Especially since the Denver trip covered the wedding aniversary...rock your world is right.

scandi said:

Scandi

thanks for the link Scandi:)
interesting reading for sure.....

close_enough said:
OH that's right!!....October
i hadn't thought of that...
I have to tell you - I'm having trouble with that scenario. MM taught classes 2 nights a week and had a 2 year old boy. Seems to me a very long shot that she could or would get out of her teaching slot and find a justifiable reason for all concerned (husband, employer, baby) to fly to Denver to mess around with JY. Call me niave - but I don't think it happened with MM - thats not to say he didn't manage to pick up a lady or two while in Denver.

raisincharlie said:
I have to tell you - I'm having trouble with that scenario. MM taught classes 2 nights a week and had a 2 year old boy. Seems to me a very long shot that she could or would get out of her teaching slot and find a justifiable reason for all concerned (husband, employer, baby) to fly to Denver to mess around with JY. Call me niave - but I don't think it happened with MM - thats not to say he didn't manage to pick up a lady or two while in Denver.

hmmmm....i haven't thought much about MM, to be honest, except for investigators taking her computer...there's someone over at ctv that thinks that MM has a lot more to do with this than we think....then someone else has posted that we're all going to be shocked when this case unfolds, yada yada yada.....drives me nuts, lol....

but you're right...does seem like MM would have a hard time going on 'trips' w/o her husband & son...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie