1146 users online (237 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

WA - Spokane River, UID male 1051umwa, Jun'06 - Jeffrey Weinandt

Wasn't sure where to put this. It is current news as it was just on KREM news last night. It doesn't state whether foul play is suspected, so I figured best to post here rather than 'Crimes in the news' forum.

Medical examiner seeks public's help
    06:29 PM PST on Tuesday, January 23, 2007
    KREM.com

SPOKANE -- The Spokane Co. Medical Examiner has released a composite sketch of a man whose body was found in the Spokane River last June.

There is evidence the man was in the water for quite some time, perhaps up to two weeks. However, all attempts to identify the man have failed.

Based on bone structure, an artist created a sketch of the victim. He was approximately 6 foot 1, 200 pounds.

The man's body was found along the Spokane River June 18th, at the far west end of Broadway. If you have any information, call the medical examiner.

You can see the composite sketch of the man found in the Spokane River (WA) last June here:
    http://www.krem.com/topstories/stori....12545092.html

IF someone is able to post the composite here, that would be great!

Here ya go

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama
    Here ya go

Thanks for you help, BhamMama! You're an angel!

The lady I spoke with at the medical examiners office regarding another "john doe" also told me that she would be updating her site with a few photos of the unidentified if you all want to check that out as well. The photos are only of unidentified who are in her words "really good shape."
    Happy New Years

WA - Spokane, UID male 1051umwa, 2006 - Jeffery Weinandt

Sorry it's my first attempt and it was more of a stumble that I couldn't get out of my brain. Does anybody think these look like the same guy?http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1051umwa.html http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-08-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: prefix, title

Side by side

Click to enlarge.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    That is eery...it's possible.

Wow--seems possible. It is worth a phone call to the police department in this case. Wow.

Joe Pichler does have a thread or 2 here on WS.

This is a possible, IMO.

Has it been called in yet? Need me to do it?

Dang. Close enough to check out, certainly.

Have Christine call!

Isn't it sickening though to feel like you don't want it to be, but you do? And you're not even a relative? Oh, man. :sad:

Hey guys-I called the ME office to see if this man had already been compared to Joe. I want to say the last time I had contact with Kathy Pichler, Joe's Mom, that Joe had been compared to all UID's in WA state as of 2008...but who knows.

The Spokane ME's office is going to call me back shortly.

GREAT GREAT find!!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

sorry guys had to take a lil nap before my kids got up that thing had me staring all night, sorry for starting a new thread...i figured he chose me so randomly that nobody would have discussed him.

I spoke with the ME-she compared him to Joe and ruled him out a while back. Just as an aside, this incredibly bright astute lady knew just what Joe's teeth/dentals looked like from memory....amazing.

This poor UID has bad teeth, perhaps as a result of long term substance abuse over time. I am glad you started a new thread because he also deserves a name so he is worth digging around for.

Peace
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I spoke with the ME-she compared him to Joe and ruled him out a while back. Just as an aside, this incredibly bright astute lady knew just what Joe's teeth/dentals looked like from memory....amazing.

This poor UID has bad teeth, perhaps as a result of long term substance abuse over time. I am glad you started a new thread because he also deserves a name so he is worth digging around for.

Peace
    Aww I was so hoping, well at least that got me interested in his case. Back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenlyobsessed View Post
    Sorry it's my first attempt and it was more of a stumble that I couldn't get out of my brain. Does anybody think these look like the same guy?http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1051umwa.html http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Actually, I'm thinking this http://doenetwork.org/cases/993umwa.html looks like your first link.

What do you think?

Salem

Weird. Obviously they are not each other because they are both UIDs and one was found a year later. But what is interesting is that they are both from Washington. To me, they look similar. I'll have to go back and read each's story again.
    Last edited by Salem; 08-23-2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: addition

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast