717 users online (67 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Clackamas County, human remains found near Alder Creek, Jan'07

Some women who were out for a walk found some clothed human remains. There are no details on gender or age at this time. More at the link.

Has anyone in the area been reported missing? (Even an elderly person with Alzheimer's?)

Quote Originally Posted by KatK
    Has anyone in the area been reported missing? (Even an elderly person with Alzheimer's?)
    Nobody recently that I am aware, missing adults and children for both Washington and Oregon don't appear to have anybody new added on the NCMA database.

portland, Ore
    Thanks Gmommy for the thread, I live in Portland and don't remember hearing about anyone that is currently missing. I'll watch the local news that'll come on in about 20 min and let you know what they say.

Quite a remote area if it is only accessible by landrover type. Probably someone who knew the area really well if you have to access it over private property.

Remains are probably those of a missing man who may have committed suicide A little more at link but no identity yet.

Odd that I hadn't heard of any missing man in the PDX metro area.