Rachel Ray Dissing Oprah??? and Brad Pitt!

I don't buy it. She knows she owes her new-found fame to Oprah.

See! A perfect example of not believing everything you read! I have watched RR since the beginning and cannot imagine even sloshed she would carry on in such a manner. I see her as probably being quite a happy inhebriated person instead. :dance: I would love to share a bottle of wine with her myself!

Maybe they are trying to instigate another Donald/Rosie feud between these two. What the press won't do for a cat fight! It is shameful and I hope RR considers a defamation/slander suit. IMO :twocents:

I dont think I believe this either. I love RR. My son and I watch her 30 minute meals.

We watch RR too Michelle both the 30 min meals and her talk show--Highly doubt RR would say such things since her career is just getting going into high gear--75% said RR didn't say anything in that poll

Peter Hamilton said:
We watch RR too Michelle both the 30 min meals and her talk show--Highly doubt RR would say such things since her career is just getting going into high gear--75% said RR didn't say anything in that poll
I love her talk show.

Rachel Ray is one of the few shows on TV that I really like. I love Ellen, too. Anybody know how old Rachel Ray is? I say early 30's, but my friend says she is at LEAST 38. I don't think so, if she is she sure looks good! (Not that 38 is old, it isn't old at all---I'll be hitting that number sooner than I know, I'm sure! She just looks younger than that to me.)

I love Rachael Ray. She just has a great personality! She is definitely 38 years old according to her bio.

We have her cookbook: "Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners ". It's wonderful. Lots of quick and easy dishes.

Rachel is the type of woman I'd love to have as a buddy! She has an excellent personality, is funny, smart and seems like she'd be a blast to get a lil' crunk (HA! My boys would be proud, me using that word!!) with!

RR & Oprah are actually really close so I am not buying this. I love watching her and using her recipes because she is so simple that regular people can actually cook her food..Love Martha and all but she gets a little too complicated for me unlike RR...:p

I thought RR was younger as well. She seems so nice. I would totally love to hang with someone like her. I use her recipes and DH loves it. My son even tells me when she is on and he is 5. He will sit and watch her and he likes Emerill as well. I like RR 40$ a day, thats a good one too.

michelle said:
I thought RR was younger as well. She seems so nice. I would totally love to hang with someone like her. I use her recipes and DH loves it. My son even tells me when she is on and he is 5. He will sit and watch her and he likes Emerill as well. I like RR 40$ a day, thats a good one too.
I never watched a cooking show until I found Rachel Ray's. Of course, I don't know her; but, I find it hard to believe that she would behave in the way described. I think she may look young in part because she lives a healthy lifestyle--just a guess. She seems to have a great personality, has infectious energy, and seems to be a good person. I would love to hang out with her, too.

Lion

The article says this happened in 2005, so why is it news two years later?

I think someone is just trying to do the "in" thing and accuse a well-known person of making a racially offensive comment. Trying to stir up trouble where there is none.

I thought that Oprah produced her show. I doubt very, very seriously that she would bite the hand that feeds her, so to speak. ;)

Rachel Ray is beyond annoying. Too perky for my tastes.

nanandjim said:
I thought that Oprah produced her show. I doubt very, very seriously that she would bite the hand that feeds her, so to speak. ;)
I think your right. I heard Oprah produced her talk show.

Paladin said:
Rachel Ray is beyond annoying. Too perky for my tastes.
I would really like her if she toned it down a couple of notches. She is way too loud--and that's coming from someone who is also loud! :)

nanandjim said:
I would really like her if she toned it down a couple of notches. She is way too loud--and that's coming from someone who is also loud! :)
The only annoying thing she does for me is the "Yum Oh", I cant stand that. Other than that, I could watch her cook all day.:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back