1255 users online (247 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

"Raul" is the killa!

Does anyone know if the "foreigner" Raul has been looked at?

Raul is a man Patsy met while in New York with her mother. Patsy claims that she thought Raul's ROLLS ROYCE was a cab so she and Nedra climb in.

When Patsy gets home from New York, an angry John confronts her. Apparently "Raul" calls the Ramsey home and asks John if Patsy made it home okay.

Patsy had some splainin to do....

John flies into a rage and kicks the kitchen door.

So what if Patsy continued her friendship with this Raul....and it becomes serious.

Raul wants Patsy to leave John for him...and when Patsy decides no...a very angry Raul pays her a visit.

HMMMM?
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec

Raul is a man Patsy met while in New York with her mother. Patsy claims that she thought Raul's ROLLS ROYCE was a cab so she and Nedra climb in.

When Patsy gets home from New York, an angry John confronts her. Apparently "Raul" calls the Ramsey home and asks John if Patsy made it home okay.

So what if Patsy continued her friendship with this Raul....and it becomes serious.

Raul wants Patsy to leave John for him...and when Patsy decides no...a very angry Raul pays her a visit.

HMMMM?
    Nahhhh....he didn't do it, because Patsy did it...and John helped her cover it up.
    "This time we get it right."

HMMMM?
    This theory has been discussed before - only just not with Raul as the known lover. Patsy was supposed to have had a man friend - someone who called her after the kids went the school. There was talk of one of JonBenet's classmates fathers being involved with Patsy - a "financial consultant". However, as far as I know, it could just be gossip.

I've always felt that Ramseys were covering "something" -perhaps a scandal like an affair. When you see the ease with which John can deny the Atlanta altercation with Fleet White when he's under oath - only to write about it in detail in his book a year or so later, I can fully believe that he would easily lie about anything.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    This theory has been discussed before - only just not with Raul as the known lover. Patsy was supposed to have had a man friend - someone who called her after the kids went the school. There was talk of one of JonBenet's classmates fathers being involved with Patsy - a "financial consultant". However, as far as I know, it could just be gossip.

I've always felt that Ramseys were covering "something" -perhaps a scandal like an affair. When you see the ease with which John can deny the Atlanta altercation with Fleet White when he's under oath - only to write about it in detail in his book a year or so later, I can fully believe that he would easily lie about anything.
    Jayelles I have seen it on forums before with the suspect lover of Patsy being Helgoth. First off, I don't honestly believe Patsy to have been aduterous with anyone that alone Helgoth, and I fear I'd need more substantiated proof even if someone were a small foreign faction with a Rolls Royce. Where do these rumors get started?

HMMMM?
    No. Patsy Killed JonBenet and John helped her cover it up. Good soap opera though.

I have a very short list of people I even consider "possibles." Raul is on it.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

HMMMM?
    Ok, so PR and Nedra get into a RR thinking it's a taxi...why would PR give him their home phone number?

Where is this info from, DOI?

Quote Originally Posted by Toaster
    I'm new to these boards but I don't understand why people even start these links when it's obvious the Ramseys slaughtered and mutilated their daughter.
    Cheers to you Ames for being right on.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...ilies/clap.gif

CHEERS to you too....and welcome aBOARD.
    "This time we get it right."

I don't understand why people even start these links when it's obvious the Ramseys slaughtered and mutilated their daughter.
    Me, neither!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.