612 users online (83 members and 529 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

sexual predator assaulting girls in phoenix

Vicki Haney's children won't sleep in their own rooms anymore.

Instead, at night, they huddle with their mother in the living room. Away from the windows.

Just months after Phoenix police arrested suspects in the "Serial Shooter" and "Baseline Killer" attacks, another serial predator is on the loose in the city. This time, the target is little girls asleep in their beds. Police say the attacker is shockingly brazen, creeping in through bedroom windows, snatching the girls and sexually assaulting them.

more:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...tions0131.html

This is really sad. This man sure is brazen. All the attacks have happened in public housing and he appears to be watching the families before he makes his move.

The youngest was only 3. Wow. A few months ago he took a 6 year old and dropped her off at somebody's house and the girl was wearing no underwear. That person was the only one to really get a good look at him.

I am so glad my daughter's bedroom is on the second floor. That helps prevent poeple from getting in through the window.

PHOENIX Phoenix police say they need help finding a sexual predator targeting young children in south Phoenix.

Investigators think the suspect may be casing the area before he strikes.

A Phoenix police say residents need to call if you see any suspicious people, people that you don't know in the neighborhood.

The P-D says the suspect forces his way in through a window while everyone is asleep.

In a couple of our incidences, the windows have been unsecured.

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5893746&nav=HMO6

The first attack happened in June near the 1600 block of 27th Street. A 5-year-old was the victim.

In August, police say a man attacked a 3-year-old near Buckeye Road and Third Avenue.

Then in November, a 5-year-old living near Buckeye Road and 20th Avenue was kidnapped and sexually assaulted.

Police say the last attack happened in late December. A 13-year-old who lives near Eighth Avenue and West Alta Vista Road was sexually assaulted.

more:
    http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/s...r.aa489bb.html

var requestedWidth = 0;
    if(requestedWidth > 0){ document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').styl e.width = requestedWidth + "px"; document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').styl e.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px"; }

Phoenix - Parents are waking up through the night to check on their little girls, sleeping alongside them in their beds and using heavy furniture to block the windows.

It's all in response to the latest serial predator to stalk the Phoenix area: A brazen man who creeps into homes in the night to abduct and sexually assault young victims. "Can you think of anything that would be more serious than to have one of your children, who you believe is safe at home and in bed, taken from your home by a stranger and assaulted?" said police Sgt. Jim Markey

more:

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_5138579

We had a similar case here and it took a long time, but they finally caught him. I couldn't find much on our perp, but he also took young girls out of their beds to rape them. He was more than brazen in his attacks. He even put a couple back in their beds afterward. His name is Gary Lee Graham Jr. of Tulsa, OK. Here is all I could find on him besides his oscn.net court docket appearances.
    http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=5124029
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Anyone that has children should have a good alarm system in their home. Not just for the doors but for every window. In this day and age parents can't be to careful. These preditors are becoming bolder and bolder coming right into your home with you sleeping in the next room. Think of the children that are dead or missing that would be home tonight if their homes had been equipped with good alarm systems. It is just the smart/safe thing to do in this day and age.

This rapist isn't even picky about the ages of the children he is assulting. They range from 3 to 13 years. Hope he gets caught soon.

They only warn you!

I totally agree on the alarm systems! I have had one for years and wouldn't give it up for anything. It does give me that small peace of mind while sleeping...but I keep thinking...what would I actually do if the alarm was blaring and I was left alone to battle an intruder until the police actually arrived?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.