701 users online (68 members and 633 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I wanted you all to see this...

Thsi made me sick to read so be advised before reading it. I was curious what you all thought of this. The article is titles Do child molesters endanger your children? According to the article it is ok to rape and molest. Sports are more dangerous than molesters. I am emailing this website and letting them know what I thinkof them and I urge you to do the same thing.

http://www.prisoners.com/hdacm.html

Ok, I emailed them after eading more of the sick NAMBLAesqe stuff on their site. It is all pro sexual deviant propaganda. I probably should have waited until I wasn't mad anymore. Can you get in trouble for sending nasty emails? I pretty much cursed them out and told them to go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Thsi made me sick to read so be advised before reading it. I was curious what you all thought of this. The article is titles Do child molesters endanger your children? According to the article it is ok to rape and molest. Sports are more dangerous than molesters. I am emailing this website and letting them know what I thinkof them and I urge you to do the same thing.

http://www.prisoners.com/hdacm.html
    Thanks for posting this. I actually agree with a great deal of what is written there. I would like to know where she got the statistics. Sports ARE more of a physical danger (in terms of killing or injuring) to children than molesters.

While I did not think the article said it's okay to rape and molest, there is one piece of the article I didn't agree with:

"The sexual interest in children has always been common and very widely spread. It doesn't seem to have done much harm even in the 1890s when all the major cities of Pennsylvania had whores as young as 8 being sold in the ubiquitous whorehouses."

I think sexual molestation of children does mental, emotional and psychological harm even when it does not do physical harm. The statistics in this article seem to me to be based more on physical harm - and of course it is harder to quantify mental, emotional and psychological harm.

I also did not understand this line:

"A little sex probably doesn't really do much harm to anyone, child or adult."

A little sex isn't good for children, so if that's what they are saying I disagree with that.

All in all, I was not offended by it - I agreed with a good deal of it, didn't agree with some of it and don't feel like it is harmful for someone to post an article with their opinion.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Ok, I emailed them after eading more of the sick NAMBLAesqe stuff on their site. It is all pro sexual deviant propaganda. I probably should have waited until I wasn't mad anymore. Can you get in trouble for sending nasty emails? I pretty much cursed them out and told them to go to hell.
    I didn't read anything else on the site - just that article you posted in the first link...now I'll have to go check it out. I certainly didn't find that first article pro- sexual deviancy.

I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS.

Disgusting, despicable creatures.

Did anyone read the links to the other "articles" on that site? Its disgusting. Are those things written by prisoners?
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess
    Did anyone read the links to the other "articles" on that site? Its disgusting. Are those things written by prisoners?
    This is what it says on the home page:

"www.prisoners.com is a nonprofit corporation of education, information and charity. Our mission is to benefit the 100,000+ state, local and federal prisoners in Pennsylvania, their families and loved ones. Further, we aim to assist prisoners everywhere.

We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but not to be impartial. Our audience is the whole world. Everyone should know what the American prison system and "justice" system are really like.

The over 2,250,000 American prisoners are people just like anyone else. Many of them are your relatives and neighbors. They deserve your understanding, respect and compassion.
    Please review each of our departments. See the world from the point of view of the hundreds of thousands who are in captivity. "

So I would guess that all of the articles at the site are written by people in captivity, many obviously for sex-related crimes. I find it interesting to read their points of view, though many of them don't seem to take any personal responsibility and seem to rationalize, justify and minimize their proclivities and behavior.

Still, I think it's fascinating to have an inside look into how they think - if these articles are indeed written by different imprisoned people. I am going to go read some more.

Angry

Well, the article talks mostly about statistics on KILLING children. What about the unimaginable HARM and EMOTIONAL scars left on a child F O R E V E R ? ? ?

"Okay, so perverts seldom kill children" IS A CROCK OF YOU KNOW WHAT! Let's say that it is a fact that last year: Number of children killed by perverts: 7 . This uninformed writer is speaking of DEATH. OK, it's a "fact." Does that mean child molesters DON'T pose a threat to your children ?

This article makes my blood boil like you would not believe.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat1
    Well, the article talks mostly about statistics on KILLING children. What about the unimaginable HARM and EMOTIONAL scars left on a child F O R E V E R ? ? ?
    I agree that the great flaw of the article is that it fails to account for non-physical harm.

what about all the bodies that aren't found because the "perverts" hid them?

THIS ARTICLE IS REDICULOUS! To minimalize the concern people have about their children's safety in this country is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    I think sexual molestation of children does mental, emotional and psychological harm even when it does not do physical harm. The statistics in this article seem to me to be based more on physical harm - and of course it is harder to quantify mental, emotional and psychological harm.

I also did not understand this line:

A little sex isn't good for children, so if that's what they are saying I disagree with that.

All in all, I was not offended by it - I agreed with a good deal of it, didn't agree with some of it and don't feel like it is harmful for someone to post an article with their opinion.
    These were my thougths exactly.

http://www.prisoners.com/sexcrime.html

Oh my god. I just read the above-linked-to article and am shaking with fury.

I cannot understand how people can condone this. I just can't. I feel ill now.

Thumbs down I'll pass...thanks anyway!

Sorry, but I am not going to waste my time reading tripe written by people who are in prison for a good reason...because a jury of their peers found them guilty and placed them there for wrongdoing. Of course, they all say they are innocent and accept no real responsibility for their actions. Poor misunderstood perps?!?! Sheesh! Just seeing what you have written so far about their statements tells me I don't need to go there. I don't care what they think!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalilah
    http://www.prisoners.com/sexcrime.html

Oh my god. I just read the above-linked-to article and am shaking with fury.

I cannot understand how people can condone this. I just can't. I feel ill now.
    Google the author's name. He's obviously a kook. I'm hard-pressed to think anyone would take his ridiculous opinions seriously.

I kind of wonder if all the diverse people who supposedly wrote these articles even exist. There is a similar general tone and style that runs through them. I think they are probably all written by a few weirdos out to shock.

I don't know why I do that to myself. You folks are right...it's not worth my time (or emotion) to pay any sort of attention to these loonies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast