I wanted you all to see this...

2sisters

Reaction score
Thsi made me sick to read so be advised before reading it. I was curious what you all thought of this. The article is titles Do child molesters endanger your children? According to the article it is ok to rape and molest. Sports are more dangerous than molesters. I am emailing this website and letting them know what I thinkof them and I urge you to do the same thing.

http://www.prisoners.com/hdacm.html

Ok, I emailed them after eading more of the sick NAMBLAesqe stuff on their site. It is all pro sexual deviant propaganda. I probably should have waited until I wasn't mad anymore. Can you get in trouble for sending nasty emails? I pretty much cursed them out and told them to go to hell.

2sisters said:
Thsi made me sick to read so be advised before reading it. I was curious what you all thought of this. The article is titles Do child molesters endanger your children? According to the article it is ok to rape and molest. Sports are more dangerous than molesters. I am emailing this website and letting them know what I thinkof them and I urge you to do the same thing.

http://www.prisoners.com/hdacm.html
Thanks for posting this. I actually agree with a great deal of what is written there. I would like to know where she got the statistics. Sports ARE more of a physical danger (in terms of killing or injuring) to children than molesters.

While I did not think the article said it's okay to rape and molest, there is one piece of the article I didn't agree with:

"The sexual interest in children has always been common and very widely spread. It doesn't seem to have done much harm even in the 1890s when all the major cities of Pennsylvania had *advertiser censored* as young as 8 being sold in the ubiquitous whorehouses."

I think sexual molestation of children does mental, emotional and psychological harm even when it does not do physical harm. The statistics in this article seem to me to be based more on physical harm - and of course it is harder to quantify mental, emotional and psychological harm.

I also did not understand this line:

"A little sex probably doesn't really do much harm to anyone, child or adult."

A little sex isn't good for children, so if that's what they are saying I disagree with that.

All in all, I was not offended by it - I agreed with a good deal of it, didn't agree with some of it and don't feel like it is harmful for someone to post an article with their opinion.

2sisters said:
Ok, I emailed them after eading more of the sick NAMBLAesqe stuff on their site. It is all pro sexual deviant propaganda. I probably should have waited until I wasn't mad anymore. Can you get in trouble for sending nasty emails? I pretty much cursed them out and told them to go to hell.
I didn't read anything else on the site - just that article you posted in the first link...now I'll have to go check it out. I certainly didn't find that first article pro- sexual deviancy.

I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS.

Disgusting, despicable creatures.

Did anyone read the links to the other "articles" on that site? Its disgusting. Are those things written by prisoners?

teonspaleprincess said:
Did anyone read the links to the other "articles" on that site? Its disgusting. Are those things written by prisoners?
This is what it says on the home page:

"www.prisoners.com is a nonprofit corporation of education, information and charity. Our mission is to benefit the 100,000+ state, local and federal prisoners in Pennsylvania, their families and loved ones. Further, we aim to assist prisoners everywhere.

We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but not to be impartial. Our audience is the whole world. Everyone should know what the American prison system and "justice" system are really like.

The over 2,250,000 American prisoners are people just like anyone else. Many of them are your relatives and neighbors. They deserve your understanding, respect and compassion.
Please review each of our departments. See the world from the point of view of the hundreds of thousands who are in captivity. "

So I would guess that all of the articles at the site are written by people in captivity, many obviously for sex-related crimes. I find it interesting to read their points of view, though many of them don't seem to take any personal responsibility and seem to rationalize, justify and minimize their proclivities and behavior.

Still, I think it's fascinating to have an inside look into how they think - if these articles are indeed written by different imprisoned people. I am going to go read some more.

Well, the article talks mostly about statistics on KILLING children. What about the unimaginable HARM and EMOTIONAL scars left on a child F O R E V E R ? ? ?

"Okay, so perverts seldom kill children" IS A CROCK OF YOU KNOW WHAT! Let's say that it is a fact that last year: Number of children killed by perverts: 7 . This uninformed writer is speaking of DEATH. OK, it's a "fact." Does that mean child molesters DON'T pose a threat to your children ?

This article makes my blood boil like you would not believe.:mad:

kittykat1 said:
Well, the article talks mostly about statistics on KILLING children. What about the unimaginable HARM and EMOTIONAL scars left on a child F O R E V E R ? ? ?
I agree that the great flaw of the article is that it fails to account for non-physical harm.

what about all the bodies that aren't found because the "perverts" hid them?

THIS ARTICLE IS REDICULOUS! To minimalize the concern people have about their children's safety in this country is outrageous.

southcitymom said:
I think sexual molestation of children does mental, emotional and psychological harm even when it does not do physical harm. The statistics in this article seem to me to be based more on physical harm - and of course it is harder to quantify mental, emotional and psychological harm.

I also did not understand this line:

A little sex isn't good for children, so if that's what they are saying I disagree with that.

All in all, I was not offended by it - I agreed with a good deal of it, didn't agree with some of it and don't feel like it is harmful for someone to post an article with their opinion.
These were my thougths exactly.

Sorry, but I am not going to waste my time reading tripe written by people who are in prison for a good reason...because a jury of their peers found them guilty and placed them there for wrongdoing. Of course, they all say they are innocent and accept no real responsibility for their actions. Poor misunderstood perps?!?! Sheesh! Just seeing what you have written so far about their statements tells me I don't need to go there. I don't care what they think!

Dalilah said:
http://www.prisoners.com/sexcrime.html

Oh my god. I just read the above-linked-to article and am shaking with fury.

I cannot understand how people can condone this. I just can't. I feel ill now.
Google the author's name. He's obviously a kook. I'm hard-pressed to think anyone would take his ridiculous opinions seriously.

I kind of wonder if all the diverse people who supposedly wrote these articles even exist. There is a similar general tone and style that runs through them. I think they are probably all written by a few weirdos out to shock.

I don't know why I do that to myself. You folks are right...it's not worth my time (or emotion) to pay any sort of attention to these loonies.

i agree... shaking with fury?? come on. just don't look at that crap!! i wouldn't want to download that onto my computer anyway. we all know perverts are out there.. why even bother giving them any attention or getting your blood pressure up over it? that's not going to change anything. i'm against *advertiser censored*, but am i going to look at every single page of every single magazine out there depicting women in S&M positions, and get more and more upset over it? nope.

Well, my students are writing research papers right now, and if one of them handed me this as a source, I wouldn't find it to be credible. Who wrote it? Where did they get their stats? Is this nationwide? I find that hard to believe, as I know of more than 2 children who were seriously harmed by perverts in my local area alone. Seriously harmed in what way? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally? There is not enough information, and what is there is sketchy.

I think it's garbage. I would ignore it.

Okay, I hesitate to comment due to personal circumstances, buuuuut, here goes: My father was a corrections officer at a Pennsylvania prison for 31 years. I've run across several of these articles (links on main page) before when we've googled the prison where Dad worked. Most are written by cons/ex-cons/family members and have a huge amount of lies involved. Dad thinks they're hilarious because they are sooooo off the wall (and he knows many of the writers through the prison and the visiting room).
Nothing any of us can say will change their points of view. You're better off not e-mailing them because then they have your e-mail address. Some of these people are crazy-scary. Be very careful!

This is a list from the article:

• [*]Number of children killed by perverts: 7
    [*]Number of children killed by drunk drivers: 244
    [*]Number of children drown: 290
    [*]Number of children killed on bicycles: 438
    [*]Number of children killed in playground accidents: 464
    [*]Number of children killed by gun fire: 4,913
    [*]Number of children killed my medical blunders: 5,007
    [*]Number of children killed in auto accidents: 6,104
    [*]Number of children killed by parents: 8,292
Problem:

• Number of adults that never reach their full potential or lead happy productive lives, suicides, etc... because of perverts: countless

This is absolutely un-frickin' believable !! I cannot believe that a group of people institutionalized in our penal system are allowed to publish rubbish such as this on the web !

I do notice that they have separated the number of children killed or seriously injured by perverts from the number of children killed or seriously injured by parents. I would hazard a guess that a large number of the parents in both categories would also be easily classified as perverts.

You can make statistics read however you want to ..... in the end, if it looks like bull honkey and sounds like bull honkey, there's a mighty good chance that it actually is bull honkey

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back