Cat Serial Killer

Future serial killer in training? I hope they find him before he graduates to people.

That's what I thought!
What next!

I feel really sorry for the people who's pets they are, how awful to see your beloved pet looking like that..

I hope they get him soon---BEFORE he kills another cat! This infuriates me. I love cats---I would love to give him taste of his own medicine!!!

When is it going to become apparent that people who do this are SICK and are Jeffrey Dahmer's in the making. Even when they catch these people they so often get a slap on the wrist and no punishment to speak of and it's a HUGE sign that something is dreafully wrong in that person's head. Someone who is driven to do this to cats is likely going to get bored and graduate to bigger and more complex prey and eventually to children? women? anyone?

Once they do kill a person, or a few THEN everyone is slapping themselves on the head and saying "we shoulda done something". Victimizing and abusing and killing a defenseless animal is nothing more than a rehearsal for victimizing, abusing and killing a PERSON. Woe the many lost opportunities because "boys will be boys" and "it's only an animal"......

FlowerChild said:
When is it going to become apparent that people who do this are SICK and are Jeffrey Dahmer's in the making. Even when they catch these people they so often get a slap on the wrist and no punishment to speak of and it's a HUGE sign that something is dreafully wrong in that person's head. Someone who is driven to do this to cats is likely going to get bored and graduate to bigger and more complex prey and eventually to children? women? anyone?

Once they do kill a person, or a few THEN everyone is slapping themselves on the head and saying "we shoulda done something". Victimizing and abusing and killing a defenseless animal is nothing more than a rehearsal for victimizing, abusing and killing a PERSON. Woe the many lost opportunities because "boys will be boys" and "it's only an animal"......
I will come back and post as soon as they catch the person- I agree, abuse to animals should be taken very seriously.

FlowerChild said:

Great post FlowerChild!

I wonder if there have been any unexplained fires in the area. I wouldn't be surprised. The three things to watch for in a serial murderer (of Humans) in the making are bed-wetting, arson, and animal torture.

If ever there was a blatant sign of a serial murderer in the making, this would be it.

And, of course I also feel so sad for those poor cats and their owners who lost them. I can't imagine what kind of torture the twisted duck put them through before murdering them.

I imagine that whoever it is is a young male, probably a teen. This is when serial killers of humans relish in their murderous acts against animals. I hope they catch this slime and keep a watchful eye on him from there on after. He will strike again, and it will probably be humans he hunts down next.

Lion

Hi, I am not going to beable to follow this thread. I can't handle animal torture. I just hope they find this person fast. The thought of it makes me very upset and sick to my stomach. Please find this person. PLEASE!!!!!

LionRun said:
Great post FlowerChild!

I wonder if there have been any unexplained fires in the area. I wouldn't be surprised. The three things to watch for in a serial murderer (of Humans) in the making are bed-wetting, arson, and animal torture.

If ever there was a blatant sign of a serial murderer in the making, this would be it.

And, of course I also feel so sad for those poor cats and their owners who lost them. I can't imagine what kind of torture the twisted duck put them through before murdering them.

I imagine that whoever it is is a young male, probably a teen. This is when serial killers of humans relish in their murderous acts against animals. I hope they catch this slime and keep a watchful eye on him from there on after. He will strike again, and it will probably be humans he hunts down next.

Lion
Just out of curiosity i understand the arson and animal cruelty but where does the bed wetting come in has that been seen in a lot of cases
just wondering that kinds threw me
thanks

Mel1024 said:
Just out of curiosity i understand the arson and animal cruelty but where does the bed wetting come in has that been seen in a lot of cases
just wondering that kinds threw me
thanks
Gosh Mel, I don't know. I understand the arson, and especially the animal torture. But, I do not understand why serial killers have that it common. I heard recently (cannot remember where, so don't quote me, please), that often serial murderers wet the bed long into their teens.

If anyone understands this I would also know more details.

Lion

Lets hope they catch this sicko soon and give him similar treatment:furious:

What a sick sick person!!! This just breaks my heart. Why do this to a sweet animal. I think it won't be long before this sicko graduates to larger victims. I really just don't get how it starts.

My sons cried when I trapped a mouse in my house that died in the trap. They had a funeral and buried it. They were just little guys then.

My theory on the bed-wetting tie in is that the serial killers who report bed-wetting in their past were likely abused and humiliated over it by a parent or caregiver, definitely by a person who meant a lot to them.

It's not to say that all bed-wetters are going to become serial killers, I certainly hope most parents are in the know that some children just can't control their bladders until they are much older than average or simply because they have other health problems.

Many years ago I worked in a psyciatric hospital. A woman would check herself in periodically because her medication needed asjusting. I believe she was a schizophrenic. She had very strong urges to hurt men,and would stalk them in the park at night. When the urges became too overwelming ,she would catch stray cats and kill them. It was very scary as she would come into the hospital with scratch marks all over her. The poor cats. Once her meds got adjusted she was the nicest woman you could ever meet and a professional of some sort. You would never guess it,and even when she was full blown crazy,she knew what she was doing was wrong,but was compelled to do it anyway. At some point I'm sure her disease has gotten worse(This was about 25 years ago),and she either graduated to hurting men or killed herself. I'm guessing the later as she had such guilt feelings when she was well.
Its a scary world we live in.

LionRun said:
Gosh Mel, I don't know. I understand the arson, and especially the animal torture. But, I do not understand why serial killers have that it common. I heard recently (cannot remember where, so don't quote me, please), that often serial murderers wet the bed long into their teens.

If anyone understands this I would also know more details.

Lion

It is called the Triad and info is found all over about it. Ressler and others reported on the similarties with serial killers. I believe Australia has a budding one and this should be take very seriously.

concernedperson said:
It is called the Triad and info is found all over about it. Ressler and others reported on the similarties with serial killers. I believe Australia has a budding one and this should be take very seriously.

I wonder if these poor cats are being tortured and murdered by some sick cult like group.

The capability of some who call themselves human beings is appalling. How could anyone even have the stomach to do something this vile to something so innocent?

IMO

Ocean

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member