Butt naked bowling

There's good naked and bad naked...there's a whole lot of weird bending and angles in bowling. This may fall under "bad naked"....

KrisNine said:
There's good naked and bad naked...there's a whole lot of weird bending and angles in bowling. This may fall under "bad naked"....

... Hey Kris! ;) I see you watch Seinfeld too!! :D I'd go for some "naked bowling"!!! :woohoo: You only live once!! :p

Naked bowling........see there are just so many ways to go with this....you got balls and naked and....:eek: .....there are just so many ways to go with this. :crazy: Butt (HA! sorry, I couldn't resist) I will keep my mouth shut.....:silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

curious1 said:
Naked bowling........see there are just so many ways to go with this....you got balls and naked and....:eek: .....there are just so many ways to go with this. :crazy: Butt (HA! sorry, I couldn't resist) I will keep my mouth shut.....:silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Mind in the gutter?

Stan said:
... Hey Kris! ;) I see you watch Seinfeld too!! :D I'd go for some "naked bowling"!!! :woohoo: You only live once!! :p
I do watch Seinfeld. Remember her opening the pickle jar naked???? There are degrees of naked, Stan :) Not all naked is good. I've been bowling and there are many people there that are clothed for a reason.:crazy:

I would think it could be "bad naked" depending on the attendees to the event. I have seen some bowlers and alot of them arent in the best shape. I dont think I would have the nerve to do it but I could be a fly on the wall for a view :silenced:

Inviting the masses to be naked is just "bad naked." Anytime clothes off is involved, the invitation list should be very selective.

I'll pass...

they should invite the butt-printing art teacher into their bowling league, and he can kill 2 birds with one stone!

I don't think naked bowling is all its cracked up to be.

:p

Ewww I'm just picturing in my head the way the people look who hang out at our bowling alley here. Nothing I would want to see naked but then again I guess those naked types arent in it to see what other people look like? I really dont get why they do it? We can come to our homes lock our doors and strip down all day long why would I want to go to a dirty grose bowling alley and have my groceries airing out to everybody? :waitasec:

Yup. It's always the ones you DON'T want to see naked strutting around lettin' it all hang out.

These "naturists" are not just fun-loving hippie types. There is a lot of perversion going on in those nudist clubs and resorts. Don't underestimate it - and especially with teens.

Who said, "I hope they wipe down the seats afterward"? If that wasn't a real health hazard I'd think it was hilarious (it is a funny comment). But seriously, isn't that a disgusting health hazard? I don't want scrotum sweat and...well nevermind, I was going to be really gross but you get the picture.

EWWW.. gosh I was thinking the same thing! I surely would not want to sit down on someones snail trail....blech!

ziggy said:
Yup. It's always the ones you DON'T want to see naked strutting around lettin' it all hang out.

These "naturists" are not just fun-loving hippie types. There is a lot of perversion going on in those nudist clubs and resorts. Don't underestimate it - and especially with teens.

Who said, "I hope they wipe down the seats afterward"? If that wasn't a real health hazard I'd think it was hilarious (it is a funny comment). But seriously, isn't that a disgusting health hazard? I don't want scrotum sweat and...well nevermind, I was going to be really gross but you get the picture.

:laugh:
Mabel said:
Mind in the gutter?
Nice bowling humour. And yes...It could have been worse I could have mentioned the ball return and the blower thingy, but I won't. :p

And to think I used to just worry about the shoes! ACK!

:waitasec: It gives new meaning to certain bowling phrases tho. "Hey, Honey! You have a split!" or "I picked up a spare!" Hmmmm...I wonder if they find themselves washing their balls the old fashioned way or in the actual ball washer? :p

I would prefer to see naked water ballet myself. At least they would be under the water some of the time and if it was cold...

They usually arent in bowling though but still, ew. Reminds me of my cousin who went to a strip club on his birthday and after he had a lap dance he had a "skid mark" EWWW! But I told him he deserved it for going there LOL!

SeriouslySearching said:
And to think I used to just worry about the shoes! ACK!

:waitasec: It gives new meaning to certain bowling phrases tho. "Hey, Honey! You have a split!" or "I picked up a spare!" Hmmmm...I wonder if they find themselves washing their balls the old fashioned way or in the actual ball washer? :p

I would prefer to see naked water ballet myself. At least they would be under the water some of the time and if it was cold...
HAHA! If the water was cold you would bet no guys would be in there, too much shrinkage!

Autumn2004 said:
They usually arent in bowling though but still, ew. Reminds me of my cousin who went to a strip club on his birthday and after he had a lap dance he had a "skid mark" EWWW! But I told him he deserved it for going there LOL!

... :laugh: That is TOO funny, Autumn!! ;) :D Yeah!! You have to be aware of the possibility of skid mark's, you must wear dark pant's, and pant's that you figure you may have to throw away!! :crazy: I just heard those things!! :angel: :blushing: I'm still laughing!!! :D :D

curious1 said:
:laugh:
Nice bowling humour. And yes...It could have been worse I could have mentioned the ball return and the blower thingy, but I won't. :p

At least you didn't say anything about foul balls. Oh wait, that's naked baseball.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back