1330 users online (222 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    Well, Heartbreakers is now Centerfolds. Which shares a parking lot with the bowling alley. There was a Jane Doe found behind that bowling alley in the late 70's. That lot has a lot of overgrown woods and there is a stream that runs behind the bowling alley and across the street. They think the JD behind the bowling area was there for month before she was found. I think she never left Neptune and is still right there in the woods. I posted pics of the area in the Neptune Jane Doe thread.
    The thing is, Robin supposedly left Heartbreakers.*and that bar has undergone many name changes in the last 30 years.Her items were found in South Amboy. But you may be right. Something is still very wrong with the whole investigation as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by CherCher; 07-17-2016 at 05:08 AM.

This case bites. The NJSP don't seem to care less, and evidence that could lead to a killer gets buried. And ignored. This one is definitely not a Biegenwald case. This is (and just moo) a mob case. THAT'S why it hasn't been solved yet.

Yeah, her stuff being found on South Amboy is bizarre. Maybe whomever killed her put it there to make it seem like she made it there.

I don't think anyone here really looked for her. You really wouldn't have needed to go far to get rid of her body. No one is going near the back section of that parking lot, especially at night.

I'm agreeing with you KaylaraOwl. Even her family gave up on the search for her after 7 or 8 years and had a funeral for her.

Does anyone remember The Sopranos season 3? There is an episode where one of the dancers has an affair with one of the mob guys. She does herself in by threatening the married mob guy. She is killed and her body is dumped outside the Bada Bing. Nothing after that. No body found...nothing.

She still worked there

I knew Robin. Unbelievable and sad. One thing that I do not understand. It says that she went missing 1/20/97 and stopped working at Heartbreakers 3 years prior. I do not believe this is true!! I strongly believe she still worked there. It was a Holiday weekend and maybe she was working that night because I know that she was concerned about people knowing where she worked, Vetnor is a looong way from Neptune. I just wonder why they would say she stopped working there 3 years prior. Is someone lying? And why? I met here there in I believe 96.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4