CA - Andrew Luster, rapist, former fugitive

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
This is one of the most bizarre ones I have seen in awhile! Sheesh! A jury of his peers found him more than guilty...124 years worth! Makes me really wonder about some people.
:loser:http://www.andrewluster.net/ :boohoo:

I have to confess, the name didn't register with me. I read through the whole site thinking, "Ok, where are they going to tell me what happened and why he should be innocent?" Thank God for Wikipedia lol.

Pandora said:
WOW! Somebody is SERIOUSLY deluded! :loser:
SERIOUSLY deluded! Don't you think it sounds like one of those lifer groupies looking for love in all the closed spaces?! :behindbar

SeriouslySearching said:
SERIOUSLY deluded! Don't you think it sounds like one of those lifer groupies looking for love in all the closed spaces?! :behindbar
I have pen pals in prison and do know that the whole story is not told in the courtroom - both on the prosecution and the defense sides. I'm not looking for love in all the closed spaces - but would you want to be known only for the worst thing you ever did in your life - and nothing else?

PS
Not in any way disagreeing that she might be deluded.

Andrew Luster's Mom, Elizabeth is the registered owner of the site.

Even though the "Disclaimer" "alludes" that this is a site "by concerned" citizens. Sure....right.......facts are turned to fiction, fiction becomes facts...........it is all the fault of the victims, Andrew is framed and misunderstood, etc.

Poor little rich boy, is doing time like the common criminal he is, which to some "rich" mothers is the "miscarriage" of justice, because Andrew is just so above the law, and should have no consequences for his crimes. It is always someone elses's fault............and Andrew should not be held responsible for his crimes. So blame the criminal justice system and the victim, but noooo not Andrew......

Please........

GlitchWizard said:
Ah, the unconditional love of a mother! There is nothing like it.
I would disown my son if he did such a thing......

CyberLaw said:
How do you know that for certain? Just curious as to how you go about finding those things out.

GlitchWizard said:
I have pen pals in prison and do know that the whole story is not told in the courtroom - both on the prosecution and the defense sides. I'm not looking for love in all the closed spaces - but would you want to be known only for the worst thing you ever did in your life - and nothing else?

PS
Not in any way disagreeing that she might be deluded.
No, the whole story is never told in the courtroom because it is almost impossible to simply tell the truth due to objections and court rulings anymore! (A problem I have with our judicial system.) However, I am glad you aren't looking for love with your pen pals in prison!

People who perpetuate these types of crimes are manipulators and liars. It goes to their entire psychological make-up. To converse with them about the wonderful things they did in their life as opposed to the horrendous pain they inflicted on others doesn't change the fact they are still manipulators and liars. You can't believe anything they say and they ARE remembered for who they TRULY are.

SeriouslySearching said:
No, the whole story is never told in the courtroom because it is almost impossible to simply tell the truth due to objections and court rulings anymore! (A problem I have with our judicial system.) However, I am glad you aren't looking for love with your pen pals in prison!

People who perpetuate these types of crimes are manipulators and liars. It goes to their entire psychological make-up. To converse with them about the wonderful things they did in their life as opposed to the horrendous pain they inflicted on others doesn't change the fact they are still manipulators and liars. You can't believe anything they say and they ARE remembered for who they TRULY are.
Overgeneralization here doesn't work. I think some people are manipulators and liars and some people aren't - having no bearing on whether they were ever arrested for anything in their lives or not. I only wish it were that easy to tell the chaff from the wheat!

GlitchWizard said:
Overgeneralization here doesn't work. I think some people are manipulators and liars and some people aren't - having no bearing on whether they were ever arrested for anything in their lives or not. I only wish it were that easy to tell the chaff from the wheat!
Yes, I must say you do have a point there.

SeriouslySearching said:
How do you know that for certain? Just curious as to how you go about finding those things out.

you go to www.network-tools.com and you put the dot next to WHOIS and you type in the domain name and press go.

WHOIS commands tell you who is the publicly registered owner of the domain and the company that hosts it. They have to publish something, but it doesn't necessarily have to represent the real person behind it.

and you get this back....

as always, if you do anything to these people, i am not responsible !

Registrant:
Elizabeth Luster
Elizabeth Luster
23768 Malibu Road
Malibu, CA 90265
US
Email: nanadogs@cyberhotline.com

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: andrewluster.net

Created on..............: Fri, Jul 18, 2003
Expires on..............: Fri, Jul 18, 2008
Record last updated on..: Thu, Mar 23, 2006

Administrative Contact:
Luster Site
Support Luster
P.O. Box 2233
Sonoma, CA 95476
US
Phone: 707-933-9704
Email: support@andrewluster.net

Technical Contact:
Luster Site
Support Luster
P.O. Box 2233
Sonoma, CA 95476
US

DNS Servers:

ns2.addr.com
ns.addr.com

~lightwaveryder~

CyberLaw said:

Even though the "Disclaimer" "alludes" that this is a site "by concerned" citizens. Sure....right.......facts are turned to fiction, fiction becomes facts...........it is all the fault of the victims, Andrew is framed and misunderstood, etc.

Poor little rich boy, is doing time like the common criminal he is, which to some "rich" mothers is the "miscarriage" of justice, because Andrew is just so above the law, and should have no consequences for his crimes. It is always someone elses's fault............and Andrew should not be held responsible for his crimes. So blame the criminal justice system and the victim, but noooo not Andrew......

Please........
CyberLaw, when it comes to Luster, or anything about his case, you took the words right out of my mouth. He is such a dispictable person. When are all these mommies going to stop defending their guilty sons? :furious:

Gozgals

Well, she is right about one thing, Robert Chambers should have served more time.

As for the rest of it, pfft.

Melisinde said:
I have to confess, the name didn't register with me. I read through the whole site thinking, "Ok, where are they going to tell me what happened and why he should be innocent?" Thank God for Wikipedia lol.
Thank God I'm not the only one that had to go to Wikipedia !

This is absolutely ludicrous ! They even have tapes of his crimes, if I remember correctly?

Silly mom should have done a hidden registration where her name didn't show up. Absolutely unbelievable. !!

lightwaveryder said:
you go to www.network-tools.com and you put the dot next to WHOIS and you type in the domain name and press go.

WHOIS commands tell you who is the publicly registered owner of the domain and the company that hosts it. They have to publish something, but it doesn't necessarily have to represent the real person behind it.

and you get this back....

as always, if you do anything to these people, i am not responsible !

Registrant:
Elizabeth Luster
Elizabeth Luster
23768 Malibu Road
Malibu, CA 90265
US
Email: nanadogs@cyberhotline.com

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: andrewluster.net

Created on..............: Fri, Jul 18, 2003
Expires on..............: Fri, Jul 18, 2008
Record last updated on..: Thu, Mar 23, 2006

Administrative Contact:
Luster Site
Support Luster
P.O. Box 2233
Sonoma, CA 95476
US

Technical Contact:
Luster Site
Support Luster
P.O. Box 2233
Sonoma, CA 95476
US

DNS Servers:

ns2.addr.com
ns.addr.com

~lightwaveryder~
Thanks for the info! I had no idea you could find those things out...and I am guessing his mother didn't either! LOL

If I earned a dime everytime a "relative" cried "he/she is not guilty", they were framed, it is the fault of the victim, an unknown intruder, the justice system, evidence was fabricated, they were just misunderstood, the police are wrong, the Judge is wrong, it is the fault of everyone else, well guess what, I would have a house like Bill Gates..........

Where did Andrew Luster learn to behave in this manner, above the law, no empathy for the victims, feeling of entitlement, no consequences for his actions, self centered and self absorbed.

Gee it seems to be the traits of this "family". He is what he is today, because of dear old Mom.

The human form has a glorious denial system built in that keeps us loving our family members unconditionally. That's probably why so many teenagers make it past 15.

On the other side, however... it makes the truely innocent voices not heard.

CyberLaw said:
If I earned a dime everytime a "relative" cried "he/she is not guilty", they were framed, it is the fault of the victim, an unknown intruder, the justice system, evidence was fabricated, they were just misunderstood, the police are wrong, the Judge is wrong, it is the fault of everyone else, well guess what, I would have a house like Bill Gates..........

Where did Andrew Luster learn to behave in this manner, above the law, no empathy for the victims, feeling of entitlement, no consequences for his actions, self centered and self absorbed.

Gee it seems to be the traits of this "family". He is what he is today, because of dear old Mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back