1219 users online (234 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Photos of Denise Richards snorting cocaine?

The Perez Hilton site has a link to photos of Denise Richards and Richie Samborra during a beach vacation. Closeups show Denise using what appears to be a "coke snorter" and with a white powder in one nostril.

I believe the heading for the article may read "Nose for Trouble" (It is in Norwegian)
    http://msn.herogna.no/nyheter/film/a...lement=gallery

But, then again, maybe it is some kind of medication?

I hope its medication the way she has slammed Charlie Sheen in public about his alleged drug use and morality. I'd hate to see her as a hypocrite

Looks to me like she's putting on chap stick or something. I don't see her doing anything with her nose. The way her mouth is it looks likes she's rubbing her lips together.

I personally don't care if she's even sniffing airplane glue--She has the best body in Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    I personally don't care if she's even sniffing airplane glue--She has the best body in Hollywood
    Donald? Is that you?
    just teasing

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    I hope its medication the way she has slammed Charlie Sheen in public about his alleged drug use and morality. I'd hate to see her as a hypocrite
    Birds of a feather!!

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    looks like chapstick to me and the photos in the gold suit, sitting don't really look like her to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Looks to me like she's putting on chap stick or something. I don't see her doing anything with her nose. The way her mouth is it looks likes she's rubbing her lips together.

Me too Jules, I have to wear an spf lip balm when I'm in the sun. I think she's just applying something to her lips. Plus, her and Richie are not door knob stupid, there is no way she'd snort coke out in the open like that.

Boy, he sure should've used sunscreen. In the pics where she's wearing a burgundy suit, he's as red as a lobster!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    What about my girl crush Jessica Biel? She has a much better body, IMO. Or maybe I just totally respect the fact that works her ass off for her toned body.

I'm not convinced. She looks like she put on chapstick or lip gloss or something. If it is coke, it is pretty pathetic that she feels the need to do it in order to have fun at the beach with her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    What about my girl crush Jessica Biel? She has a much better body, IMO. Or maybe I just totally respect the fact that works her ass off for her toned body.

I'm not convinced. She looks like she put on chapstick or lip gloss or something. If it is coke, it is pretty pathetic that she feels the need to do it in order to have fun at the beach with her boyfriend.
    Jessica Alba trumps Jessica Biel any day of the week, pal!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Birds of a feather!!
    I agree fully, Why would you be with someone you didnt have things in common with???

Looks to me that she has her hand up to her nose. That's sure a funny way of applying chapstick. Who knows what she was doing?? Richie looks pudgy and out of shape, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004
    I agree fully, Why would you be with someone you didnt have things in common with???
    Lots of women marry alcoholic men or drug abusers - yet aren't substance abusers themselves. And Vice Versa.

I absolutely think she is putting on chapstick/lipgloss - she knows the paparazzi are always there.

I think that paparazzi co. KNEW it too.
    We walk, and our true character is shown in how we
    walk. Living in this world means choosing, and
    the way we choose to walk is infallibly and
    perfectly expressed in the walk itself.

WWBD?

The latest pictures on the internet from this beach trip show Denise Williams' lady parts hanging out of her bathing suit bottoms...shades of Britney and Lindsey - yikes.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast