1120 users online (227 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IDI's turn to RDI's and vice versa

Would like to know the reasons that IDI may have changed their minds to RDI and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by santos1014
    Would like to know the reasons that IDI may have changed their minds to RDI and vice versa.
    The lies told by the Ramseys. If you are innocent of this crime, it's not necessary to lie. When I first learned of this crime, I couldn't conceive of a parent committing it...I just didn't want to speculate. Even as late as last year, I would not commit so I guess you could say I was on the fence more so than an IDI.

However, when Patsy died and the forums were again buzzing with Ramsey business, I started to read more and learned a lot more about this case...I think Solace and I learned together, LOL..... especially since the JMK nonsense. Anyway once I opened myself up to it....I am firmly and RDI.

I was trying to think the best at first..but I was soooo confused by their lack of anger...that's what got me the most !!! And I think the real turning point was when the 'ransom note' was released..I just thought...omg...they DID do it !! Even so..I was still trying to be fair,and combined with the rest of the evidence,along with the R's lies and behavior...I just think there's no way there could have ever been an intruder.If they come up with another 'suspect',the first thing I would think of is..how is he going to explain away that stupid so-called 'ransom note'????I just don't think anyone outside the family can have any explanation for what was said.And I think DNA technology of the future will likely be able to prove somehow that the DNA couldn't have been left by an intruder...maybe better methods of dating it or something.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Innocent parents, who's child is found in their home, sexually abused and brutally murdered, do n't call their private pilot to get them the hell out of Dodge within hours of the murder. Innocent parents don't lawyer up before their child's body is found. Innocent parents DO NOT evade LE and go directly to CNN to conduct an interview.

In my case, that's a long story.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    In my case, that's a long story.
    We've got the time if you do.

I tended to sit on the fence, after I watched the first UK Documentary I tended to believe the Ramsey's since they appeared credible.

After reading over Lou Smit's Intruder Theory many times, aspects of it started to differ from the forensic evidence, I thought this may be ignorance on my part, but after digging deeper, it became obvious that his Intruder Theory was pure fantasy, probably influenced by his relationship with Ramsey's, Tracy and the documentary cash nexus.

So it was a RDI theory for me, but there are three to chose from, applying kiss and occam, that left one principal suspect with an obvious motive.

There is always the extreme possibility that all three Ramsey's were involved, hence the collusion, and that this may have extended beyond their household, elsewhere I have referred to this as their liberal lifestyle.

This would qualify as a conspiracy and since many think, due to early morning phone calls, prior to the 911 call, this is precisely what occurred, then as an outside possibility, the RDI Conspiracy Theory is alive and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena
    Innocent parents, who's child is found in their home, sexually abused and brutally murdered, do n't call their private pilot to get them the hell out of Dodge within hours of the murder. Innocent parents don't lawyer up before their child's body is found. Innocent parents DO NOT evade LE and go directly to CNN to conduct an interview.
    On a recent show a woman who's son was murdered said the most difficult time for her was leaving her son when he was buried. She said everyone was leaving and she turned around and it was cold and she felt he was all by himself.

Didn't seem to bother John and Patsy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    On a recent show a woman who's son was murdered said the most difficult time for her was leaving her son when he was buried. She said everyone was leaving and she turned around and it was cold and she felt he was all by himself.

Didn't seem to bother John and Patsy at all.
    Wow that could have been my mom but she's never been on a TV show but she said those exact same words. ;(

Back on topic; I am still a fence sitter. I am very familiar with the facts of the case and I don't understand how anyone can be either RDI or IDI. For every single theory I've read; I've read another that contradicts it based on the same evidence. I read one and say RDI and then read another and say IDI. Oh well. Haven't read anything that has made me lean towards one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Credence
    Wow that could have been my mom but she's never been on a TV show but she said those exact same words. ;(

Back on topic; I am still a fence sitter. I am very familiar with the facts of the case and I don't understand how anyone can be either RDI or IDI. For every single theory I've read; I've read another that contradicts it based on the same evidence. I read one and say RDI and then read another and say IDI. Oh well. Haven't read anything that has made me lean towards one or the other.
    Credence,
    I don't understand how anyone can be either RDI or IDI.
    There is no forensic evidence that links an intruder to the Ramsey household, not one iota!

Lou Smits Intruder theory is inconsistent with the forensic evidence, and is in parts an interpretation, by him, of a sociopathic sexual predator!

There is no other intruder theory I know of that explains away the circumstances discovered within the Ramsey Household.

There are numerous items of evidence linking the Ramsey's directly to the crime-scene, not withstanding their initial inconsistent statements regarding events on that fateful night.

With no evidence at all to support an IDI case then this leaves RDI as the only viable option. From this you can generate individual RDI theories, BlueCrab's Burke Did It, is a fairly consistent example, since Burke was resident and remains a suspect.

Or you can extract features of BlueCrabs BDI theory, e.g. family and establishment cover up, to promote a Ramsey Conspiracy Theory, that is they were all involved, all have something to hide, so they all colluded to fabricate a version of events regarding the night JonBenet was killed.

The test is not whether theories are contradictory with each other, but are they consistent with the forensic evidence, on this basis Lou Smit's Intruder Theory is fantasy!

I've spoken at some length about it before, Nehemiah.

In short, my awakening started with the Larry King face-off with ST. It all spiraled for me afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy
    Credence,

There is no forensic evidence that links an intruder to the Ramsey household, not one iota!

Lou Smits Intruder theory is inconsistent with the forensic evidence, and is in parts an interpretation, by him, of a sociopathic sexual predator!

There is no other intruder theory I know of that explains away the circumstances discovered within the Ramsey Household.

There are numerous items of evidence linking the Ramsey's directly to the crime-scene, not withstanding their initial inconsistent statements regarding events on that fateful night.

With no evidence at all to support an IDI case then this leaves RDI as the only viable option. From this you can generate individual RDI theories, BlueCrab's Burke Did It, is a fairly consistent example, since Burke was resident and remains a suspect.

Or you can extract features of BlueCrabs BDI theory, e.g. family and establishment cover up, to promote a Ramsey Conspiracy Theory, that is they were all involved, all have something to hide, so they all colluded to fabricate a version of events regarding the night JonBenet was killed.

The test is not whether theories are contradictory with each other, but are they consistent with the forensic evidence, on this basis Lou Smit's Intruder Theory is fantasy!

Only if you ignore the foreign dna

It's very ignorable, as many of those who worked the case can tell you.

Interesting that the DA is using that same DNA to eliminate other suspects isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi
    Interesting that the DA is using that same DNA to eliminate other suspects isn't it?
    Not exactly so. They are looking to match so many of the points. Just incase. Then evidence will have to go the rest of the distance. So far no match ......imagine that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast