1108 users online (232 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Messages to Devon....

I am seeing Devon tonight and if any of you want to send him a message I am printing all messages and taking them with me. I am also finally delivering the cards and letters that were sent 2 years ago when he first became ill. He is able to understand and read now so I think it's time to deliver them. If you do want to give him a message please include where you are from so Devon knows how many people have been praying for him from all over the world. I appreciate all your wonderful thoughts and your love on his behalf. He's doing amazing. I talked to him on the phone the other day and he did pretty good. He gets excited and starts talking really fast and then stutters and it's really hard to understand but I could make out quite a bit. He is back in school and still having lots of therapy. He remembers everything before the coma and after he woke up, but nothing while he was out. He understands he was very sick. He is walking more and more and using the wheel chair less and less. He just might make a full recovery!

Devon darlin, we are SOOOOOOO thankful that you're on the road to recovery. You've been such a strong kid for so long and you just need to keep up the good work and hang in there. We're all rooting for you and we love you. You're living proof that miracles happen and we look forward to hearing how well you're doing.

God bless you darlin and give your family a big hug and kiss from me.

Jeana from Texas!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Devon darlin, we are SOOOOOOO thankful that you're on the road to recovery. You've been such a strong kid for so long and you just need to keep up the good work and hang in there. We're all rooting for you and we love you. You're living proof that miracles happen and we look forward to hearing how well you're doing.

God bless you darlin and give your family a big hug and kiss from me.

Jeana, can you edit your post and add Jeana from Texas? I want him to know where people have been thinking and praying for him from. LOL I can do it... but it'll be easier if everyone does it themselves and then I can just copy, paste and print! LOL

Hi Devon.

I am so pleased to hear you are doing so well...I hope you are enjoying school and making lots of new friends.
    I have never met you but your Aunty Laura has told all her friends about you....so I feel like I know you well.
    Keep getting better Devon.
    Love and rainbows...hugs and kisses.
    Sharon........from Australia

Hey Devon This is PaperDoll, though that is not my real name.. hehe I want you to know that I've been praying for you and your family. It's been great hearing how wonderful you are doing. Our prayers have been answered. By the way, I really like your aunt Laura, she is a real sweetie..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Gosh, I missed your post yesterday. Devon, I have followed your story from day one. You are a very strong young man and have made a great recovery. Keep up the hard work.

Huntsville, Ala

Maybe you can send to him later.

Thumbs up

Hi Devon!

I've been praying for you for a long time now. Over the last couple of years, I have thought of you many times. Your sweet auntie has done a great job of keeping all of us updated on your progress, and we
    really rejoiced when we heard about your miraculous recovery.

Your story gives me so much hope that miracles really do happen!!

(((hugs))) and prayers still coming your way, sweetie!

IdahoMom
    (yes, I live in Idaho)

It's too late to have delivered these last night LadyLuck and IM but I will do so next time. Here's a picture of our miracle boy until then! As I've been telling everyone when I post this pic his teeth are extremely yellow from being in the coma for 2 years and all the meds he was on. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it eventually. I guess I shouldn't be worried about it, I mean hey, he's alive, he's awake and he's getting normal.

He's the sweetest boy. I just want to hug him!

Quote Originally Posted by Anngelique
    It's too late to have delivered these last night LadyLuck and IM but I will do so next time. Here's a picture of our miracle boy until then! As I've been telling everyone when I post this pic his teeth are extremely yellow from being in the coma for 2 years and all the meds he was on. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it eventually. I guess I shouldn't be worried about it, I mean hey, he's alive, he's awake and he's getting normal.
    His teeth could be green and crumbling out and he would STILL be a gorgeous little boy!!! I sure can see his fighting spirit and bravery in his eyes! What a little sweetheart----A TRUE miracle!!!!

I almost couldn't keep my hands off of him last night. He is the sweetest. Thanks guys!

Yes, what a sweet boy he is... His teeth don't look bad.. Now and days they can fix teeth

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Hiya Devon

We are so happy you are doing so well.

From all us Aussies on WS we'd like to say- good onya mate for hanging in there, you are a real little trooper and we wish you the very best life has to offer.

I know this is late ... sorry

Devon you give us all hope. You inspire hope with your recovery.
    You encompass the meaning of hope and future to soo many.
    Just an amazing job little man!! TO see you standing and smiling is so wonderful.