MO MO - Timothy Potter, 40, Rolla, 19 Jan 2007

mistivon

Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia
Reaction score
A worried family is reaching out to the Rolla community for help in finding a local man that has been missing for more than two weeks.

Timothy Potter, 40, of Rolla, has been missing since Jan. 19, when he was last scene at roughly 2 a.m. at the Huffman Trailer Park in Rolla. Currently, the Rolla Police Department has no substantial clues pointing to his whereabouts

more:

http://www.therolladailynews.com/articles/2007/02/03/news/news01.txt

I hope this mom is able to find her son and that he was just taking a time out. His not contacting his family is not like him though. They know that his phone won't hold anymore messages so I wonder if they have traced it to find out where any last calls were made from? I hope Tim is found safe and sound.

i contacted the newspaper about this, and he is still missing with no new info

Since the time of the report, uniformed officers and detectives from the Rolla Police Department have been investigating Timothy’s disappearance. Suspicious circumstances surrounding his disappearance have been determined and the Division of Criminal Investigation will continue to follow-up on leads as they come in.

http://www.therolladailynews.com/articles/2007/03/06/news/news01.txt

Whlle searching for updates about another missing person's case, I came across posts by Tim's sister. She is still searching for her brother. I've sent her an e-mail containing the link to this thread. She seems to have some suspicions and/or new information pertaining to Tim's case. I've not yet heard back from her, but here's hoping that she comes over and we can help this family get some much-needed answers.

:confused:Tim Potter's picture can be viewed on the Missing Missouri . org website. He came up missing on January 18th, 2007 after hanging out with William aka Darrell and James Bunton. If anyone knows what happened to him please email me at greekgeek17@gmail. I need to find out what happened to him and where they took him. There have been many rumors and some I believe to be true but the police and my hands are tied. Please help me find my brother any way you can. God Bless

Wanda-welcome to Websleuths and thank you for posting the link to MissingMissouri.org Please let us know what we can do to help. We have a good bunch here!

Dear Deanna,
I am very sorry for you and your family for your missing sister. I know all too well how hard this is to have something so horrific happen to you. My brother Tim has been missing since Jan 07 from Rolla Mo. I am 1 year older than Tim is and I miss him so much, that he is the only thing I can think about somedays. I live on my computer trying to find people who may know anything about Tim. I post things about Tim on every website I can think about in the Rolla and surrounding area. I have talked to several people but not the one that counts yet. I have a sister that has a laugh exactly like Tim, and when I'm around her she makes me look around as if Tim were there everytime she laughs. I have become consumed by finding him and will never give up! I find it commendable that you have picked up the fight to find your sister now that you are old enough to do so. Your sister would be very proud of you!!! My brother Tim is 41 now and would be here with his family no matter what if he knew his daughter is about to have a baby. The police asked me if he walked away from his life and I told them there is definately no way at all! Tim loves his family and would have called one of us to let us know he is okay somewhere. I told the police I will never give up the fight and that is why I am on this website now. Please know that you are the only one who will look the hardest for your sister. The police tell me I am tenacious and I told them I am determined. They are convinced I am not giving up ! Don't you ever give up! There is someone out there that knows what happened to her and you can only pray that someday someone will find it in there heart to help you with this information. Keep searching! I will keep you in my prayers and will help you any way I can. Please email me at wsrice@charter.net if you ever need to talk. God Bless

picture

:bump:

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2015/02/09/timothy-potter-missing-reward/23132037/

635590904344589784-Tim-Potter-Missouri-Missing.jpg

$5,000 Reward

Timothy Potter, 48, was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 18 near Pinetree and Richard in Rolla. Police say he was last seen wearing a blue shirt with buttons, white t-shirt, blue jeans, black jacket, and blue and white tennis shoes. He stands approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. He has brown curly and wavy hair and brown eyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back