738 users online (112 members and 626 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021

    Anne Heche's Husband Files For Divorce

    I guess she doesn't do any better with men than she does with women...

    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...ple_Heche.html
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    I guess she doesn't do any better with men than she does with women...

    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...ple_Heche.html
    She's involved with James Tupper, the guy who plays Jack in 'Men in Trees'. He recently separated from his wife. It was in this week's People magazine.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Question

    She has a son now too, doesn't she?
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by the original tez
    She has a son now too, doesn't she?
    Yes. Son Homer is 4.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,182
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Yes. Son Homer is 4.
    Omg, why would anyone call their kid Homer?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Omg, why would anyone call their kid Homer?
    LOL, I agree...


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    She's involved with James Tupper, the guy who plays Jack in 'Men in Trees'. He recently separated from his wife. It was in this week's People magazine.
    Awww....isn't that sweet- two families wrecked! At least they're together, though, right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Omg, why would anyone call their kid Homer?
    LOL, Oh Narla, you know you like it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    Heche was involved with Steve Martin about 10 or 11 years ago but he was smart enough not to marry her--But I have liked her in some movies,especially Six days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,182
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    LOL, Oh Narla, you know you like it.
    LOL

    Poor kid.

    I guess it must be a common name there in some parts, hence Homer Simpson....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    Heche was involved with Steve Martin about 10 or 11 years ago but he was smart enough not to marry her--But I have liked her in some movies,especially Six days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford
    That is my favorite movie with her.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    LOL

    Poor kid.

    I guess it must be a common name there in some parts, hence Homer Simpson....
    I dont know what is going on with some of these names today, apple, cocoa, homer, ella blue ect.....Maybe I am too old fashioned.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I dont know what is going on with some of these names today, apple, cocoa, homer, ella blue ect.....Maybe I am too old fashioned.
    ...there was Moon Unit and Dweezil back in the day.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    ...there was Moon Unit and Dweezil back in the day.
    Oh yea thats right.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,813
    What exactly is wrong with the name Homer? It is an old fashioned, perfectly good name.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Heidi Montag Files for Divorce
    By Fairy1 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 07:41 AM
  2. Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!
    By BrendaStar in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 03:09 AM
  3. jessica files for divorce
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:35 AM