Anne Heche's Husband Files For Divorce

She has a son now too, doesn't she?

ljwf22 said:
She's involved with James Tupper, the guy who plays Jack in 'Men in Trees'. He recently separated from his wife. It was in this week's People magazine.
Awww....isn't that sweet- two families wrecked! At least they're together, though, right?:snooty:

Heche was involved with Steve Martin about 10 or 11 years ago but he was smart enough not to marry her--But I have liked her in some movies,especially Six days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford

michelle said:
LOL, Oh Narla, you know you like it.:D
LOL

Poor kid.

I guess it must be a common name there in some parts, hence Homer Simpson....

Peter Hamilton said:
Heche was involved with Steve Martin about 10 or 11 years ago but he was smart enough not to marry her--But I have liked her in some movies,especially Six days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford
That is my favorite movie with her.

narlacat said:
LOL

Poor kid.

I guess it must be a common name there in some parts, hence Homer Simpson....
I dont know what is going on with some of these names today, apple, cocoa, homer, ella blue ect.....Maybe I am too old fashioned.:D

michelle said:
I dont know what is going on with some of these names today, apple, cocoa, homer, ella blue ect.....Maybe I am too old fashioned.:D
...there was Moon Unit and Dweezil back in the day. :D

What exactly is wrong with the name Homer? It is an old fashioned, perfectly good name.

AlwaysShocked said:
What exactly is wrong with the name Homer? It is an old fashioned, perfectly good name.
Each to their own I guess, but all I think of when I hear the name Homer is the Simpsons...and as much as I love Homey- there's no way I'd call my kid that.

Peter Hamilton said:
I like Heche, think she's a good actress...

Floh said:
What does the name Homer mean?

http://www.blurtit.com/q505976.html

Personally, i think it a lovely name.

i don't watch and have never (apart from the clip of Tom Cruise outed) the Simpsons. :p
Yes, pre-Simpson, the name Homer always reminded me of one of my favorite works - The Odyssey! I still don't think it's a bad name at all, but it has been absorbed into popular iconography!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back