1220 users online (239 members and 981 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908

    Tara Reid on the Floor.

    I know I am mean, but I just thought this was Rod's Stewarts daughter first. You all remember when her and paris were on the Red Carpet on their bikes and she crashed hers, lol.....I cant help but laugh. http://perezhilton.com/topics/guess_...y_20070204.php

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    She could have been fueled by alcohol, but I think I'd trip in those shoes too!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    I get the impression she's trying to clean up her act. She has looked really good lately. I think it's those crazy shoes!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    I get the impression she's trying to clean up her act. She has looked really good lately. I think it's those crazy shoes!
    I would have been on the floor in those too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    You can tell by the first photo that she can barely stand up in them look how her legs are all bent in and like she is gripping her toes for some support. Anyways yea it was probably the shoes but it don't change the fact that Tara is a well known alcoholic/drug user. Shame too because she is such a beautiful lady. Let me rephrase that....She COULD be such a beautiful lady.

  6. #6
    so what's new??...j/k!!!
    ...i haven't looked at the link yet...are we talking about Tara Reid or Rod Stewart's daughter???

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain
    She could have been fueled by alcohol, but I think I'd trip in those shoes too!
    yikes!...no kidding!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    You can tell by the first photo that she can barely stand up in them look how her legs are all bent in and like she is gripping her toes for some support. Anyways yea it was probably the shoes but it don't change the fact that Tara is a well known alcoholic/drug user. Shame too because she is such a beautiful lady. Let me rephrase that....She COULD be such a beautiful lady.
    Hi sadie, You are right. I did not notice that, lol...
    I hope she is not drinking and using again, she is a pretty girl.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    181
    That motorcycle thing with K. Stewart is hilareous. I laugh everytime I see it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Hi sadie, You are right. I did not notice that, lol...
    I hope she is not drinking and using again, she is a pretty girl.

    Plus she's walking on sand with those stilts!! I think she's desperate for attention and just gets herself into alot of trouble for it. I hope she can get her life on track....



    Jubie


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf
    That motorcycle thing with K. Stewart is hilareous. I laugh everytime I see it.


    I haven't even heard of it, do you know where I can see it?

    TIA
    Jubie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    I haven't even heard of it, do you know where I can see it?

    TIA
    Jubie
    Jubie, this was freaking Hilarious!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94mGl-aEK0E

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    I love watching that. I could watch it over and over. The only thing that would have made it better was if Paris had fallen too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth
    I love watching that. I could watch it over and over. The only thing that would have made it better was if Paris had fallen too.
    You are too funny. It would have been nice if paris took a spill too.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Thanks Michelle!!


    Oh My Gosh! How completely and totally embarrassing!! Too funny!!



    Jubie



Similar Threads

  1. NM Tiffany Reid (16) - Shiprock NM, 2004
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 05:55 PM