Tara Reid on the Floor.

She could have been fueled by alcohol, but I think I'd trip in those shoes too!

I get the impression she's trying to clean up her act. She has looked really good lately. I think it's those crazy shoes! :p

:laugh:
IdahoMom said:
I get the impression she's trying to clean up her act. She has looked really good lately. I think it's those crazy shoes! :p
I would have been on the floor in those too.:D

You can tell by the first photo that she can barely stand up in them look how her legs are all bent in and like she is gripping her toes for some support. Anyways yea it was probably the shoes but it don't change the fact that Tara is a well known alcoholic/drug user. Shame too because she is such a beautiful lady. Let me rephrase that....She COULD be such a beautiful lady.

so what's new??...j/k!!!
...i haven't looked at the link yet...are we talking about Tara Reid or Rod Stewart's daughter???

:laugh:
Mygirlsadie said:
You can tell by the first photo that she can barely stand up in them look how her legs are all bent in and like she is gripping her toes for some support. Anyways yea it was probably the shoes but it don't change the fact that Tara is a well known alcoholic/drug user. Shame too because she is such a beautiful lady. Let me rephrase that....She COULD be such a beautiful lady.
Hi sadie, You are right. I did not notice that, lol...
I hope she is not drinking and using again, she is a pretty girl.

That motorcycle thing with K. Stewart is hilareous. I laugh everytime I see it.

michelle said:
:laugh: Hi sadie, You are right. I did not notice that, lol...
I hope she is not drinking and using again, she is a pretty girl.

Plus she's walking on sand with those stilts!! :doh: I think she's desperate for attention and just gets herself into alot of trouble for it. I hope she can get her life on track....

Jubie

Smurf said:
That motorcycle thing with K. Stewart is hilareous. I laugh everytime I see it.

I haven't even heard of it, do you know where I can see it?

TIA
Jubie

I love watching that. I could watch it over and over. The only thing that would have made it better was if Paris had fallen too.

:laugh: :laugh:
lizzybeth said:
I love watching that. I could watch it over and over. The only thing that would have made it better was if Paris had fallen too.
You are too funny. It would have been nice if paris took a spill too.

Thanks Michelle!!

Oh My Gosh! How completely and totally embarrassing!! Too funny!! :woohoo:

Jubie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member