TX - League City, WhtFem Skeletal 52UFTX, 24-34, "Janet Doe", Sept 1991 - Donna Prudhomme

That looks like a REALLY good match. Edyth Warner had back problems and so did Uindent. Female. Also, UI was murdered (beaten and strangled) and EW had history of domestic disputes w/ hubby---beating, strangulation---possibly resulting in a crime of passion.

Great Work...can you tell the DoeNetwork or do you have a connection there?

Only one problem that may NOT be problem with this match---the remains were skeletal and Edyth Warner went missing in late Feb of 1991 and Unidentified was found in September 1991---not even a year had passed but w/ climate issues etc. decomposition can greatly vary...I am definately not an expert.

Billy Jean Hall
http://www.marylandmissing.com/missingpersons.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 929DFMD

Billy Jean Hall
Missing since February 28, 1985 from Jessup, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Classification: Involuntary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: July 19, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3" (160 cm); 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Medium blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Ms. Hall has a large vertical scar on her abdomen, a deep, wide horizontal scar on her buttocks and faded scars on her chin and hands. Hall suffered brain damage due to a traffic accident and should have a scar where a tap was done through her skull. She also has an orthodontic screw, a richmond screw installed above her right eye, a skull plate inserted in her head and fractured fingers.
Other: Her blood type is O. She was a known drug abuser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Hall left Jessup on February 28, 1985 in a Nissan Camper to go to a biker convention in Daytona Beach, Florida. She was to be gone for two weeks.
After four weeks, no one had heard from Hall and she was officially reported missing. There was activity on Ms. Hall’s credit card in Daytona, Florida. It is felt that she arrived, but never returned. Investigators suspect foul play.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?U200500018S

52UFTX.jpg
52UFTX1.jpg
52UFTX2.jpg

Name: TX - Jane Doe 0018

Classification: Unidentified
Investigative Case #: 91-2200
NCIC #: U-515421321
Dental Charts Available: Y
DNA Available: N
Skeletal Remains (y/n): Y
Located Date: 1991-09-08
Date of Death From: 1991-03-08
Area Found: League City, TX
Approximate Age: 28-34
Height: 60 to 65 inches
Weight: 0 pounds
Race: White
Hair Color: Lt. Brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Identifying Characteristics: Upper dentures, previous fractures to right 1st rib next to spine and right 2nd rib next to spine, previous compression injuries to upper and lower spine. She may have had noticeable difficulties with head or spine movement.
Jewelry: Size 7 white "Highlights" high heels (Payless brand).
Circumstances: Unknown. Body of victim was found on September 8, 1991 in a horse and cattle pasture in the vicinity of the 3100 block of Calder Rd. in League City, TX. Date of death has been determined to be one to six months prior to recovery date. Cause of death has not yet been released.
Primary Investigating Agency

Investigative Agency: League City Police Department
Phone: (281) 338-4173

http://doenetwork.org/cases/52uftx.html

I do not know if this girl was posted before but I had a hard time trying to find info ,does anyone know where I could look?

Here's Jane Doe's DN Page:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/52uftx.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 52UFTX
52UFTX.jpg
52UFTX1.jpg
52UFTX2.jpg

Unidentified White Female Located on September 8, 1991 on Calder Road in League City, Galveston County, Texas.
Cause of death was homicide. The victim had been beaten and strangled.
Estimated Date of Death: one to six weeks prior to discovery.
<LI>Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: Circa 31 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0" - 5'3"; 100 - 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Fine, light brown hair. She may have had a fair complexion. Her eye color is unknown. She was of short stature and had a slender build.
  • Marks, Scars: She had numerous old, healed injuries which were unrelated to her death. Her right first and second ribs showed healed fractures at the spine; the victim had a compression injury to her upper spince in three place; her lower spine showed signs of an old, poorly-healed compression injury. These injuries and her poor dental condition may have been the result of a singular injury event which occurred some time prior to her homicide. As a result of her injuries, the victim may have had obvious problems with her head or spinal movements.
  • Dentals: Available. Upper dentures. Teeth 5, 6, 7, & 8 were a low quality denture and her overall dental condition was poor.
  • Clothing: Size 7 white "Highlights" high heels (Payless brand).
  • DNA: Available
Case History
The victim was discovered in a field off of the 3000 block of Calder Road in League City, Texas on September 8, 1991.
This woman is the second unidentified female homicide victim discovered in League City, Texas; the first, Case File 35UFTX, was located in 1986.
Both murders remain unsolved but may have been related in some way; both victims were found in the same area of Calder Road. This victim was the fourth body that was found in the area, dubbed by the press "the Killing Fields." Heide Fye&#8217;s body was discovered in April of 1984. Laura Miller&#8217;s remains were found on February 2, 1986, as well as the skeletal remains of another unidentified woman who police named "Jane Doe". Authorities theorize that the four women were all killed by the same person . Police say all the women were similar in age, height and hair color and all were found in similar ways: nude, lying face up. The women were not buried, just hidden from view.
The League City Janet Doe case is included along with 26 other women in the area that have been murdered or missing since 1971. Authorities believe there may be several serial killers responsible for some of the deaths and disappearances. A task force of various local law enforcement agencies and the FBI has been formed in order to solve these cases, they call themselves Operation HALT (Homicide-Abduction Liaison Team.)

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this victim's identity or the circumstances surrounding her homicide, please contact:
League City Police Department
281-338-4173
OR
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
(FBI)
202-324-3000
OR
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
800-346-3243
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.

NCIC Number:
U-515421321

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Crime Search
AMW
NCMA

I would say this isn't the same person because Hall had a metal screw above her right eye. I would think that would have been mentioned on the Doe's information.

laini said:
I would say this isn't the same person because Hall had a metal screw above her right eye. I would think that would have been mentioned on the Doe's information.

I figured it's worth a shot if not all of the information matches because I thought it might fall out after a while out in the elements. I know it sounds awful but animals are out there. The injuries are similar.

The girl from Florida was in a horrific accident.No wonder she was addicted to drugs.

http://www.lcpd.com/jane.htm
UNIDENTIFIED MURDER VICTIM: JANE DOE 86 - 0216
The Doe Network:
Case File 52UFTX

DATE: 3-3-98
CASE # : 86-073

HEIGHT: 5’05" – 5’08" APPROX.

(MOST LIKELY 23 YRS – 26 YRS)

SEX: FEMALE

EYES: UNKNOWN

HAIR: LIGHT, REDDISH-BROWN

MID SHOULDER LENGTH

COMPLEXION: UNKNOWN, POSSSIBLY FAIR

RACE: WHITE

D.O.B.: UNKNOWN

I.D. MARKS

A LARGE GAP BETWEEN FRONT TWO TEETH. UPPER RIGHT NUMBER 1 BACK TOOTH IS IMPACTED AND INVERTED.

UPPER LEFT BACK TEETH, NUMBERS 12,13, AND 14, SHOW BRIDGED AMALGAMS (FILLINGS).

LEFT FIFTH RIB AND RIGHT FOURTH AND FIFTH RIB SHOW OLD HEALED FRACTURES.

THEY ARE CLUSTERED, INDICATING THAT THEY WERE PART OF THE SAME INJURY EVENT, AND ARE SEVERAL YEARS OLD.

CIRCUMSTANCES

THE VICTIM WAS A 22 – 30 YEAR OLD (MOST LIKELY 23 – 26 YEARS) WHITE FEMALE. HER DECOMPOSED INTACT BODY WAS FOUND IN A FIELD OFF THE 3000 BLOCK OF CALDER ROAD IN LEAGUE CITY, TEXAS, ON 2-2-86. VICTIM WAS NUDE AND IT IS BELIEVED THAT DEATH OCCURRED BETWEEN SIX WEEKS AND SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO DISCOVERY, 2-2-86.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy Sue Houser
The Doe Network:
Case File 592DFFL

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: September 19, 1962
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 115 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
Marks, Scars, Tattoos: Tattoo of a pink pig on right breast.
Dentals: She has a gap between her front teeth. She is missing her upper 4, 5, 12 and 13 teeth and her lower 20 and 29 teeth.

On June 14, 1981, Peggy Houser was with friends in a Tampa bar called The B-52 near McDill Air Force Base. Over the course of the evening, she got angry with her friends and walked out.
A few weeks after she disappeared she called her mother, Hattie Oglesbee and asked if she could come home. Oglesbee said yes, but the phone just clicked. Oglesbee believed it had been a local call. She had a feeling Peggy was in Piqua, and went to the old Sohio station on North County Road 25A and took Houser’s picture and showed it to an attendant. Peggy had been there with a man on a motorcycle who took the phone out of her hand and hung it up. The attendant didn’t see which direction they were going, and by the time police responded, Peggy was gone. She has not been seen since.

Note about teeth
http://www.dentalindia.com/cavitati.htm#bri
There are two types of bridges, "fixed" and "removable

The last picture looks good .

YOu are right, it is still worth mentioning in case it fell out in the eliments.

I think the Jane Doe in FL is a missing woman from CA. I will find her later when I have time. I even emailed LE but nothing happened. I think there is another thread for that Jane Doe in cold cases if you have time to look. But this one is fine, too. :) I just thought
you might be interested in that. You definatley are good at finding potential mathces, ihadcabinfever and outofthedark.

:)

laini said:

Or since she had such massive previous head injuries they (the DR. ) in charge of her care could have removed them after healing to monitor for brain swelling and that would be done with an MRI. I think they do 6 month and then 1 year then 2 year follow ups for any permanent damage.

Depending on the medical grade of the screw and plate?

http://www.brainscience.brown.edu/MRF/MR.Risks.pdf

:doh: Oops. Disregard what I said earlier. With the mentions of Florida, I was thinking we were talking also about a Jane Doe in Florida who also had multiple injuries. We are talking about the two Jane Does in Texas only in this thread, right? Sorry. :eek: (I should know better than to try to read and post while getting the kids ready for school - LOL)

As far as the screw above here eye, Maybe they would take it out, though The skull would still show the head injury and hole from the screw. Hmm. Now ya got me thinking.

Laini
Both girls had previous injuries. The girl Hall was from Maryland and went to Bike Week in Florida. She's reported planning on being there for 2 weeks and never called home to check in after 4 weeks. Bank Card was used in Florida so they assume she did make it. I am guessing she had a car accident previously .The neck injury alone would have been agonizing pain not to mention her lower back. The compression was probably pressing on a nerve making her leg numb causing a limp.
I have an old friend that had an accident and she fractured her C 6 in her neck and they went through the front of her neck to put a plate in and attach it to C 5 and C 7. She can no longer turn her head. She lost alot of mobility and her arm is usually numb down to her hand.
This girl had multiple fractures in her neck. I just wonder when the accident was , like how long ago because some surgical devices did have metal in them. I had to get an MRI and they previuosly saw 2 staples in an x ray from having my gallbladder out and I never know it was there. They had to research it to find out who manufactured it before I could go through the machine.
Thats what dawned on me and I thought maybe they couldn't keep it in . I dont know.
My daughter had her pinky finger crushed playing Field Hockey and the hand surgeon had to put 2 metal pins in one all the way down the finger and one across the finger to set it to heal. The Dr. said when the swelling subsided it would have eventually fallen out . Painful!
So I wonder if they ever thought these two could be the same people?

It seems to say that the Jane Doe has fillings in the #12-13 teeth, while Peggy Sue was missing those teeth. I'm taking the "fillings" in Jane Doe's listing to mean fillings for cavities.

Kelly

ihadcabinfever said:
Laini
Both girls had previous injuries. The girl Hall was from Maryland and went to Bike Week in Florida. She's reported planning on being there for 2 weeks and never called home to check in after 4 weeks. Bank Card was used in Florida so they assume she did make it. I am guessing she had a car accident previously .The neck injury alone would have been agonizing pain not to mention her lower back. The compression was probably pressing on a nerve making her leg numb causing a limp.
I have an old friend that had an accident and she fractured her C 6 in her neck and they went through the front of her neck to put a plate in and attach it to C 5 and C 7. She can no longer turn her head. She lost alot of mobility and her arm is usually numb down to her hand.
This girl had multiple fractures in her neck. I just wonder when the accident was , like how long ago because some surgical devices did have metal in them. I had to get an MRI and they previuosly saw 2 staples in an x ray from having my gallbladder out and I never know it was there. They had to research it to find out who manufactured it before I could go through the machine.
Thats what dawned on me and I thought maybe they couldn't keep it in . I dont know.
My daughter had her pinky finger crushed playing Field Hockey and the hand surgeon had to put 2 metal pins in one all the way down the finger and one across the finger to set it to heal. The Dr. said when the swelling subsided it would have eventually fallen out . Painful!
So I wonder if they ever thought these two could be the same people?
You may be right and it is the same! Maybe the "metal screw" above her eye was really a tiny screw that would be "absorbed" or fall out, and there wouldn't be a gapping hole left as I had invisioned. But maybe just a small well healed hole was left, and it wasn't major compared to the other injuries on Jane Doe's exam. You could send the potential match to doenetwork and see what they think.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/52uftx.html

Unidentified White Female Located on September 8, 1991 on Calder Road in League City, Galveston County, Texas.
Cause of death was homicide. The victim had been beaten and strangled.
Estimated Date of Death: one to six weeks prior to discovery.
Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: Circa 31 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0" - 5'3"; 100 - 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Fine, light brown hair. She may have had a fair complexion. Her eye color is unknown. She was of short stature and had a slender build.
  • Marks, Scars: She had numerous old, healed injuries which were unrelated to her death. Her right first and second ribs showed healed fractures at the spine; the victim had a compression injury to her upper spince in three place; her lower spine showed signs of an old, poorly-healed compression injury. These injuries and her poor dental condition may have been the result of a singular injury event which occurred some time prior to her homicide. As a result of her injuries, the victim may have had obvious problems with her head or spinal movements.
  • Dentals: Available. Upper dentures. Teeth 5, 6, 7, & 8 were a low quality denture and her overall dental condition was poor.
  • Clothing: Size 7 white "Highlights" high heels (Payless brand).
  • DNA: Available
I was wondering if these 2 have ever been checked against this one if anyone knows?

Lori Julian
Missing since July 1991 from Scottsdale, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 31 years old
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female.
  • Dentals: Available
Lori Julian, who worked as a bartender and waitress, disappeared in 1991.
She frequented bars and was prone to disappear occasionally, but never left her family for long. She hitchhiked alone, she hung out at truck stops and waited for the men to take her new places.
She has two daughters and never missed important dates in their lives. When she missed her daughters 12th birthday, the family was immediately worried.
Friends and family fear foul play was involved in her disappearance. Julians' case was reopened by police in 2003. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1134dfaz.html

or this one :

Sherry Daugherty
Missing since August 29, 1991 from Paradise Valley, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: January 1, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 27 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 115 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. Petite build.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/152dfaz.html

thoughts?

Angel - I think you are on to something with Lori Julian. Chin and eye structure look similar to me. Seems with the UI's spinal injuries, this should be easy to rule in or out?

Sherry Daugherty did not go missing until after the UI was found, by a week or so. Her picture is also hard to compare:( so I'm not sure about her. I know sometimes the statistics are off a bit.

I think Lori is definitely worth looking at though.

Nice work :)

Salem

Hi Salem. Actually Sherry went missing about 10 days before the UID was found- sherry went missing in august - the UID was found in september - ive noticed that they have a new pic up of her thats much more clear now so i hope that means they are considering it.

I have a question though - I noticed that neither of the possibles I listed have a NCIC number - should all missings have them?

Can someone link case #35UFTX from the doe network for me? I know she is probably a long shot, but I see a resemble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back