698 users online (97 members and 601 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MI - Alexandria, 8, & Ashley Kukla, 5, stabbed to death, Macomb, 4 Feb 2007

Taken from Clickondetroit.com - I personally don't like the way it's worded,but then probably because I don't think that having financial issues, or working for Mickey Dee's, or being single, automatically make you a murderer, but again, that's just me...(grumpy mood this morning..sorry..) I do think this is a sad, sad situation as well as deeper than I think may totally be discovered, just from the little bit mentioned and how far this woman ended up going.

MACOMB TOWNSHIP -- Neighbors and even veteran police officers say they were stunned by a brutal double murder inside a mobile home off M-59 in Macomb Township, Local 4 reported.Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said it was a very graphic situation, very sad and the officers were left shaken.Police said a 30-year old single mother was being questioned Sunday night after her two daughters, ages 5 and 8, were found stabbed to death inside their home.
    Three of the family's dogs and even a pet mouse were also stabbed repeatedly.Police have not released a motive for the murders, but neighbors told Local 4 the woman was raising her children alone, worked at McDonalds and had financial problems.The woman, who reportedly told police "I hurt my kids," is being held in the Macomb County Jail.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada
    Taken from Clickondetroit.com - I personally don't like the way it's worded,but then probably because I don't think that having financial issues, or working for Mickey Dee's, or being single, automatically make you a murderer, but again, that's just me...(grumpy mood this morning..sorry..http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...es/furious.gif) I do think this is a sad, sad situation as well as deeper than I think may totally be discovered, just from the little bit mentioned and how far this woman ended up going.

MACOMB TOWNSHIP -- Neighbors and even veteran police officers say they were stunned by a brutal double murder inside a mobile home off M-59 in Macomb Township, Local 4 reported.Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said it was a very graphic situation, very sad and the officers were left shaken.Police said a 30-year old single mother was being questioned Sunday night after her two daughters, ages 5 and 8, were found stabbed to death inside their home.
    Three of the family's dogs and even a pet mouse were also stabbed repeatedly.Police have not released a motive for the murders, but neighbors told Local 4 the woman was raising her children alone, worked at McDonalds and had financial problems.The woman, who reportedly told police "I hurt my kids," is being held in the Macomb County Jail.
    Of course those things do not make someone a murderer, but she said she hurt or kids, right? How sad......All the animals stabbed as well. Someone was full of rage, poor kids.

She stabbed a mouse? You'd have to have some spectacular aim for that.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

I bet she will say she WAS going to kill herself also...wish she had succeeded, would save us the time and trouble. Poor babies.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess
    I bet she will say she WAS going to kill herself also...wish she had succeeded, would save us the time and trouble. Poor babies.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Hackel said the woman apparently had no criminal record but may have had "some mental health issues."

"May have had some mental health issues?" It's bad enough she murdered her own children, but to kill the family dogs and a little mouse, that sure sounds like a mental case to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kahskye
    Hackel said the woman apparently had no criminal record but may have had "some mental health issues."

"May have had some mental health issues?" It's bad enough she murdered her own children, but to kill the family dogs and a little mouse, that sure sounds like a mental case to me.
    Yes that struck me as very odd. Of course killing your children is the worst of all! Afreaking mouse though, how did she get to it? I wonder if it was like a pet hampster or something.

The article did say that it was a pet mouse.
    Happy New Years

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Yep! I don't care HOW crazy I am- I'd kill myself if that's what it took to keep my child safe!

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
    Yep! I don't care HOW crazy I am- I'd kill myself if that's what it took to keep my child safe!
    Me too!

The article did say that it was a pet mouse.
    Pet mice would be hard to stab, too. She had to have held it and skewered it more than stabbed it. (I have snakes, thus handle alot of mice.) This is one that I will not shake my head and say she is faking insanity.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

This snip keeps leaping out at me - runaway thoughts..so bear with me eh?

Hackel said the sister never entered the dwelling. She told police she had visited her sister Saturday night to help her clean the house out of concern for her sister's children, the sheriff said. She reported leaving around 11 p.m.

There's been alot of hoopla around here about Child protective services "hoarding" kids for the bonuses that are supposedly doled out to the workers. Is it a possibility that this woman was getting ready to lose her kids..(this semi goes along with the she meant to kill herself to for whatever reason) If you type into google "Michigan FIA game..you'll come across some pretty interesting reading, one that would make someone freak if they had a runin with them. As stated above though, I have no clue whether this is true, I've read some articles in the local county papers that would go with the rumors as well as the typical stuff against it.

Anyways, it's just a thought, but with what was stated, and with what local talk is, just made me wonder..kwim?

Angry "Mother" kills 2 daughters...

Mom stabbed to death 2 daughters, police say

Suspect sat alone all night in home with bodies of girls, ages 9, 5

PUBLISHED: February 5, 2007

By Mitch Hotts
    Macomb Daily Staff Writer

A Macomb Township woman is in police custody today after she was accused of the gruesome killing of her two daughters and an assortment of pets, according to the Macomb County Sheriff's Office.
    Sheriff's investigators were still at the home late Sunday in the Hometown Macomb manufactured housing complex on M-59 east of Romeo Plank, where police said they recovered several large bloody knives used in the attack.

"It's an extremely horrific scene," said Macomb Sheriff Mark Hackel.

The sheriff's office plans to file homicide charges against the woman for the stabbing deaths of her two daughters, ages 5 and 9. Also killed in the attack were three dogs and a pet mouse that was housed in a cage. Police said the woman's sister called 911 about 6:30 p.m. after entering the home and discovering the suspect sitting alone amid the carnage. The Macomb County Medical Examiner's Office determined the children had been dead "for some time."

More at link: http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/0...70205001.shtml
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast