Interesting, from 2001

santos1014 said:
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_408302,00.html

Let me know if this link isn't any good, I will try and fix it. Everyone has probably read this, but I found it interesting and some things I hadn't read before...about baseball bats.
That it was mostly to do with Lou Smit is where i lost interest. Personally I think Lou was a good detective. He just lost objectivity and allowed himself to be schmoozed in this case or so goes MHO for what its worth.

coloradokares said:
That it was mostly to do with Lou Smit is where i lost interest. Personally I think Lou was a good detective. He just lost objectivity and allowed himself to be schmoozed in this case or so goes MHO for what its worth.
Colorado: It is very hard to read or watch Lou Smit especially the tape recorded interview of him and John. John would say he disagreed or whatever and instead of letting him finish and seeing if he would talk as people will when there is no response, good ole Lou interrupts many a time in agreement. It is sickening.:mad:

Solace said:
Colorado: It is very hard to read or watch Lou Smit especially the tape recorded interview of him and John. John would say he disagreed or whatever and instead of letting him finish and seeing if he would talk as people will when there is no response, good ole Lou interrupts many a time in agreement. It is sickening.:mad:
Combine Lou Smit and Michael Tracey in a Crockumentary and its enough to make you loose your appetite completely. I get fuming:banghead:

ok ok..it's a load of crap. :doh:

I just wanted to get opinions on it, in case I have missed anything, since everyone else here is more informed on this case. Almost experts, I would have to say.

santos1014 said:
ok ok..it's a load of crap. :doh:

I just wanted to get opinions on it, in case I have missed anything, since everyone else here is more informed on this case. Almost experts, I would have to say.
Never stop reading ......or caring .....who knows you might stumble on some little known thing one day and it'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak. Its not your fault what they shovel. :D

The thing that irks me the most is Lou Smit's picture of a wide open basement window. He knows it was not wide open, but closed and latched. John himself found the window open only inches, then closed and latched it. He explained that it gets very hot in the basement during the window and that the family cracks it open.

I hope that one day someone challenges Lou Smit on his evidence and theory....in a one on one television program.

Toltec said:
The thing that irks me the most is Lou Smit's picture of a wide open basement window. He knows it was not wide open, but closed and latched. John himself found the window open only inches, then closed and latched it. He explained that it gets very hot in the basement during the window and that the family cracks it open.

I hope that one day someone challenges Lou Smit on his evidence and theory....in a one on one television program.
Yeah, and IF John found the window open only inches....then HOW would an intruder get through that tiny space?....The window was already small enough, and it was open ONLY INCHES... that would not be enough room to allow for that Foreign Faction Intruder/Kidnapper to get through. John would probably say that the "intruder" , AFTER he escaped from that window....pushed it partly closed. John's reasoning would be...I guess.... to keep the cold air from the basement....the Small Foreign Faction Intruder/Kidnapper/Murderer wouldn't want anyone catching a cold, now would he?

Ames said:
Yeah, and IF John found the window open only inches....then HOW would an intruder get through that tiny space?....The window was already small enough, and it was open ONLY INCHES... that would not be enough room to allow for that Foreign Faction Intruder/Kidnapper to get through. John would probably say that the "intruder" , AFTER he escaped from that window....pushed it partly closed. John's reasoning would be...I guess.... to keep the cold air from the basement....the Small Foreign Faction Intruder/Kidnapper/Murderer wouldn't want anyone catching a cold, now would he?
not to mention he put the grate back,even tho moving it was loud enough for the neighbors to hear.But I guess since he was nice enough to notice tiny details like putting the cap back on the pen and back into the cup,go figure.If someone ever breaks into my house,I can only hope they will be so polite.
So we have an intruder who wraps JB up(despite her loud scream),latches the WC,moves boxes in front of the door,and closes the window.Oh,and don't forget,he stun gunned her,and then fed her pineapple,(not possible..@@), after waiting 2 hrs for it to digest,so he could kidnap/molest and kill her.
And he left the butler door open even tho he came in and out the window.
He even wiped the flashlight down and left it on the counter..even tho he would need it to see to get out.

This was such a tidy intruder that I bet he didn't meant to leave the pineapple out..maybe they could have caught him by requesting he come back and do just that.

Did I miss anything??

JMO8778 said:
not to mention he put the grate back,even tho moving it was loud enough for the neighbors to hear.But I guess since he was nice enough to notice tiny details like putting the cap back on the pen and back into the cup,go figure.If someone ever breaks into my house,I can only hope they will be so polite.
So we have an intruder who wraps JB up(despite her loud scream),latches the WC,moves boxes in front of the door,and closes the window.Oh,and don't forget,he stun gunned her,and then fed her pineapple,(not possible..@@), after waiting 2 hrs for it to digest,so he could kidnap/molest and kill her.
And he left the butler door open even tho he came in and out the window.
He even wiped the flashlight down and left it on the counter..even tho he would need it to see to get out.

This was such a tidy intruder that I bet he didn't meant to leave the pineapple out..maybe they could have caught him by requesting he come back and do just that.

Did I miss anything??
What a very, very polite member of the Small Foreign Faction intruder/kidnapping/murdering team. I just wish that all members of a Small Foreign Faction intruder/kidnapping/murdering team could be that nice, don't you? He must have been the intruder/kidnapper/murderer/CHEERLEADER of the team, what do you think? You left out that extremely polite ransom letter..he advised John to be well rested. I am surprised that he didn't remind him to wear his coat, when he went out for the money, to keep from catching a cold. I am sure that I can think of more nice things that he did....just give me time.

Ames said:
What a very, very polite member of the Small Foreign Faction intruder/kidnapping/murdering team. I just wish that all members of a Small Foreign Faction intruder/kidnapping/murdering team could be that nice, don't you? He must have been the intruder/kidnapper/murderer/CHEERLEADER of the team, what do you think? You left out that extremely polite ransom letter..he advised John to be well rested. I am surprised that he didn't remind him to wear his coat, when he went out for the money, to keep from catching a cold. I am sure that I can think of more nice things that he did....just give me time.
well,nobody said small foreign faction members weren't taught manners.
oh yes,I forgot the RN...they even reminded him to bring a large enough attache case to the bank...reminds me of a mother making sure her kid has a large enough lunch box.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back