614 users online (52 members and 562 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705

    FL - Teacher has sex with 16 YO

    http://www.nbc6.net/news/10944941/detail.html

    OMG My daughter use to go to this school and I was the volunteer coordinator...

    I could not believe it when I heard the school name on the news!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Predators. they're everywhere.

    hug your daughter for me . . .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Predators. they're everywhere.

    hug your daughter for me . . .
    Thanks Floh.... I will...
    She was lucky as she finished her history credits at about the same time the one teacher left and this scum bag took over.
    Our phone was just ringing off the hook .. with friends from that area code..
    I did not answer .... I am kind of worried this 16 YO may be some child of a friend we know.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    784
    The perp has an uncanny resemblance to Michael Devlin. IMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by LNL
    The perp has an uncanny resemblance to Michael Devlin. IMO
    Yeah, he does.... If I were the one hiring I do not think I would have hired him...
    He just looks like a scum bag..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    What gets me is time and time again, these idiots risk their career, freedom, homes, reputation and more, for what?? What a loser. Kids talk. He is screwing a child in a storage closet at school. I think that he must be mentally challenged.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Someone would have to be mental to be in their 30's and think a 16 YO is a sexual object.

    All I can say is that if my daughter still attended that school the headline you would have read would have been about a crazy mother killing a teacher..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Someone would have to be mental to be in their 30's and think a 16 YO is a sexual object.

    All I can say is that if my daughter still attended that school the headline you would have read would have been about a crazy mother killing a teacher..
    Key word CRAZY
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Key word CRAZY
    LOLOL Who me???

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    LOLOL Who me???
    That Halo is bent Bigtime
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    What gets me is time and time again, these idiots risk their career, freedom, homes, reputation and more, for what?? What a loser. Kids talk. He is screwing a child in a storage closet at school. I think that he must be mentally challenged.
    This is exaclty what I was thinking Nan. WTF?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    I don't think this is a one time thing... Maybe the only time he was caught.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    What gets me is time and time again, these idiots risk their career, freedom, homes, reputation and more, for what?? What a loser. Kids talk. He is screwing a child in a storage closet at school. I think that he must be mentally challenged.

    That could be the reason that some careers are chosen. Access to young kids.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. WA - OMG!! This is another teacher
    By Lady_Ford in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 12:39 AM
  3. TX - Teacher Assaults Teacher in Class, Dallas
    By ariel7 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 04:04 PM