1088 users online (235 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Probe after Cadavers Fondled, Abused

Why would anyone do something this sick and cruel? I would be furious if one of the cadavers was a member of my family. Actually I am furious anyway. Are there really no limits to what people will stoop to?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250471,00.html

Four staff members at an Australian university are being investigated for mishandling body parts, the university's vice-chancellor said Tuesday.
    The University of New South Wales' school of anatomy in Sydney had its license to conduct anatomy classes revoked after an audit revealed remains were sexually interfered with and piled together in coffins.
    Fred Hilmer, a professor at the university, said a senior member of the medical faculty had stood aside, one employee had resigned and processes were continuing in relation to two other staff members.

Police are investigating claims about the mistreatment of cadavers, including fondling of breasts and vaginas, and using a head for degrading purposes, Fairfax newspapers reported today. (more at link)

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain
    Why would anyone do something this sick and cruel? I would be furious if one of the cadavers was a member of my family. Actually I am furious anyway. Are there really no limits to what people will stoop to?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250471,00.html

Four staff members at an Australian university are being investigated for mishandling body parts, the university's vice-chancellor said Tuesday.
    The University of New South Wales' school of anatomy in Sydney had its license to conduct anatomy classes revoked after an audit revealed remains were sexually interfered with and piled together in coffins.
    Fred Hilmer, a professor at the university, said a senior member of the medical faculty had stood aside, one employee had resigned and processes were continuing in relation to two other staff members.

Police are investigating claims about the mistreatment of cadavers, including fondling of breasts and vaginas, and using a head for degrading purposes, Fairfax newspapers reported today. (more at link)
    Because they are sick.

Apparently not.

This is very digusting and very disturbing.......how upsetting for the deceased loved ones to hear of this.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    That's awfully disturbing.

well, here's yet another unethical story in the news today, about a nurse molesting patients under anesthesia.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250468,00.html

Goes to show that you arent safe anywhere