842 users online (96 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Atlanta Father Admits Poisoning Children in Attempt to Sue

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250620,00.html

This makes me so dang mad - how can you do this to your own kids?

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250620,00.html

This makes me so dang mad - how can you do this to your own kids?
    What a total A-hole! If he wanted to poison somebody why didn't he poison himself? People are sick! Some people SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS OR PETS!

There is no hope for people who will stoop to these levels. Not only is he an a-hole, his brain is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by mum33004
    What a total A-hole! If he wanted to poison somebody why didn't he poison himself? People are sick! Some people SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS OR PETS!
    As sick is this will sound .. my guess is he poisoned the children because he could get more money that way.
    Even sadder is that he made a plea agreement and will only get 5 years.

How stupid! Like Campbell's would just take his word for it and fork over the money??!!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    How stupid! Like Campbell's would just take his word for it and fork over the money??!!
    Why oh Why are these idiots breeding children

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Why don't we put this guy in a nice cell with a comfy bed and then slowly kill him with arsenic? Let him die a loooong slooow painful death. I know his kids were not killed, but one has to wonder what kind of damage might have been done to liver or kidneys. He just does not deserve to live. This is not like a one time okay I screwed up and I won't do it again. He did it to his own kids several times. His own kids!

Attempted murder of his own two children for money and he gets only 5 years????

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    That is what I thought too Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    I thought the same thing also. Anyone who would do that deserves way more than that and I feel with his kind of mindset will always be a danger.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    That sentence is totally ridiculous - would he had gotten 6 years if he had actually killed them. This is a total JOKE!!! Our justice system needs some serious revamping!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

POS, he is. hopefully, he'll never get a chance to go near the children again.

Cunningham was arrested in March. His wife, Rhonda, filed for divorce on May 6 and served Cunningham the papers at the Clayton County Jail.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_...1&provider=top

I was wondering where she was in all this. i wonder if he ever tried anything such as this on her? 5 years? what on earth did he have to 'plea deal' with?