Shar Jackson

kidzndogznme

A closed mouth gathers no foot
Reaction score
I don't have a link (just saw it on Inside Edition) but Shar Jackson apparently just had a breast lift and a tummy tuck and allowed this "news" show inside the OR with her. She was very giddy and all I could think was, "Please tell me this woman is not hoping for a K-Fed reunion". I truly hope this is not what is going on but the timing is just weird.

kidzndogznme said:
I don't have a link (just saw it on Inside Edition) but Shar Jackson apparently just had a breast lift and a tummy tuck and allowed this "news" show inside the OR with her. She was very giddy and all I could think was, "Please tell me this woman is not hoping for a K-Fed reunion". I truly hope this is not what is going on but the timing is just weird.

Well he is the father of her children. I could think of worse things that could happen to those kids other than having their dad coming back home. I'm no big fan of K-fed, but he seems to be a better parent than Britney. I wasn't sure where to post this information about Britney that I read this morning, so I'll add it here:

From Perez Hilton, so take it for the "gossip" it may be:

You've heard it through the grapevine. And so have we!

From what sources have told us, we believe this story 100%.

Not only is Britney a hardcore pAArtier, but Spears also likes to swing both ways!

Everyone's a little bit gay, especially Britney, says the scandalicious new issue of In Touch Weekly.

Not only do they have tons of anonymous sources to back up their claim, but they actually had someone go on the record talking about Trashy McTrashy's lesbian ways.

The mother of two has been telling everyone she's been enjoying the single life, but insiders tell In Touch exclusively that Hickney Spears has been living a secret life of wild hot sex long before her November split from Kevin Federline.

Rap music producer Omar "Iceman" Sharif, who is a friend of Kevin's, tells In Touch, "Britney was into threesomes and girls." He says Spears would often invite a bunch of girlfriends over to the couple's house to party.

An insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. "Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six," the insider says. "I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married."

A friend tells In Touchthat Kevin plans to use tales of Spears' secret sexual exploits and drug use in his battle for custody of their sons, Tater Tot, 17 months, and Small Fry, 5 months.

"She has told Kevin more than once that she is sexually attracted to women and men equally," says the pal. "He wants to show that she's not such an angel after all."

As she quite memorably said in one of her songs....

She's not that innocent!!!

http://www.perezhilton.com/

Okay this is a little OT, but......did anyone notice that K'Feds SB commercial appeared right after a FedEx commercial? Did anyone else find the timing hysterical or was it just me?

Ha ha, I didn't notice that it came right after a FedEx commercial.

The part about Britney liking girls is old news.....the world found that out when she stuck her tongue down Madonnas' throat (and vice versa) years ago on national TV. Must be a slow day for ol' Perez Hilton--yawn.

julianne said:
Ha ha, I didn't notice that it came right after a FedEx commercial.

The part about Britney liking girls is old news.....the world found that out when she stuck her tongue down Madonnas' throat (and vice versa) years ago on national TV. Must be a slow day for ol' Perez Hilton--yawn.

One kiss on television does not equal lesbian, and, she wasn't a parent at that time. With what may be a heated custody battle between her and her husband, having the fact that she's doing these activities at home may be of some interest to the court. Not the fact that she may be bi-sexual, but the fact that there may have been "several" people and partying going on, will raise eyebrows. Add to the mix the other "incidents" that questioned Britney's mothering and he may just have some case for custody.

Maybe the "news show" paid for the procedures and their being in the OR was part of the deal. weird yes but if it was free and she really wanted it I could see the twisted logic If I could get a tummy tuck for free I would let some one film it too and I've only had one baby not two (I think thats how many she has)

curious1 said:
Okay this is a little OT, but......did anyone notice that K'Feds SB commercial appeared right after a FedEx commercial? Did anyone else find the timing hysterical or was it just me?
I did! I'm so used to seeing him referenced as Fed-Ex that I thought that was his commercial.... :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back