Super Proposal Flops, but She Says Yes

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
SEATTLE (AP) -- Rand Fishkin wanted to propose to his girlfriend with a Super Bowl ad. That didn't quite work out, but there was still local TV, and he got the answer he wanted.

Fishkin, 27, got into the advertising gambit after a Tennessee man who started a Web site to try to raise $2.6 million to buy a Super Bowl ad learned last fall that his dream girl would turn him down.

Fishkin took over the Web site - mysuperproposal.com - which by then had dropped the fundraising plan in favor of luring a corporate sponsor, and things were looking good. A major company, which Fishkin declined to name, offered to feature the proposal in one of its ads, but then withdrew, he says.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SUPER_PROPOSAL?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Can someone explain to me why heterosexuals making breeding so complicated (and expensive)?

Nova said:
Can someone explain to me why heterosexuals making breeding so complicated (and expensive)?

I don't get it either Nova. We ended up having our third after just passing too closely in the hallway one night. :eek:

Jeana (DP) said:
I don't get it either Nova. We ended up having our third after just passing too closely in the hallway one night. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know, really! and we all know they're probably just gonna get divorced anyway.

Heck, my husband didn't go to any trouble at all to propose to me...and I bet we end up divorced, too. Maybe there's a correlation? :rolleyes:

I agree that was extravagant but I still think it was sweet. Guys are showoffs like that.
wink.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back