1219 users online (242 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hundreds Of Sharks Spotted Along Atlantic Beaches

WEST PALM BEACH - Visitors to Palm Beach are being advised not to go in the water because of shark sightings.

Warning signs say hundreds of bull sharks and lemon sharks have been seen swimming along the surf, the sand bar, and farther out in the Atlantic Ocean.
    http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/ne...antic-beaches/

I've never heard of a Lemon Shark before. If you squeeze one, will you make lemonaide?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I've never heard of a Lemon Shark before. If you squeeze one, will you make lemonaide?
    its a Ford dealer....

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    its a Ford dealer....

No, but if you catch it, chop its head tail and fins off, and steak it up.....it makes one heck of a meal!

We had some when my wife was preggo that I had caught while we were fishing. When my son's first tooth fell out and the new one came in, it was jagged (ridges that wear down over time) and I told him "Holy cow, buddy, you really are part shark". He cried and I got the evil eye from the spouse!

New

Its best just to lie in the sun on the beach today anyway--Sunny Blue skies and 77 degrees with a 53 dewpoint,very low humidity,light winds--perfect weather

Bull Sharks are nearly as dangerous as Great Whites and are NOT to be messed with! Stay the heck out of the water!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    No, but if you catch it, chop its head tail and fins off, and steak it up.....it makes one heck of a meal!

We had some when my wife was preggo that I had caught while we were fishing. When my son's first tooth fell out and the new one came in, it was jagged (ridges that wear down over time) and I told him "Holy cow, buddy, you really are part shark". He cried and I got the evil eye from the spouse!

New

Ahhhhh, you meanie!!!!!! I do love shark steaks though!! YUMMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Bull Sharks are nearly as dangerous as Great Whites and are NOT to be messed with! Stay the heck out of the water!
    No doubt.....I used to go out into the surf and catch 100+ lady fish and I would have fish blood and slime all over me. I saw sharks before but never really considered myself a target. That changed a couple years ago when all the attacks started.

Now I just wade in knee deep and wear polarized glasses.

Cal

Lemon sharks grow 8-10 feet long and have attacked humans before, but it pales in comparison to the Bull Sharks.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Lemon sharks grow 8-10 feet long and have attacked humans before, but it pales in comparison to the Bull Sharks.

Are they yellow?

I hear ya on that one!!!!
    Just my opinion of course!!

Sheesh, Jeana, ever heard of Google??

http://tinyurl.com/2j9x64

Are they yellow?
    The pictures I saw showed them looking yellow.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine
    Sheesh, Jeana, ever heard of Google??

http://tinyurl.com/2j9x64

Lazy. Very pretty shark. Thanks for the pic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast