Hundreds Of Sharks Spotted Along Atlantic Beaches

I've never heard of a Lemon Shark before. If you squeeze one, will you make lemonaide? ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
I've never heard of a Lemon Shark before. If you squeeze one, will you make lemonaide? ;)

No, but if you catch it, chop its head tail and fins off, and steak it up.....it makes one heck of a meal! :D

We had some when my wife was preggo that I had caught while we were fishing. When my son's first tooth fell out and the new one came in, it was jagged (ridges that wear down over time) and I told him "Holy cow, buddy, you really are part shark". He cried and I got the evil eye from the spouse!

New

Its best just to lie in the sun on the beach today anyway--Sunny Blue skies and 77 degrees with a 53 dewpoint,very low humidity,light winds--perfect weather

Bull Sharks are nearly as dangerous as Great Whites and are NOT to be messed with! Stay the heck out of the water! :eek:

calus_3 said:
No, but if you catch it, chop its head tail and fins off, and steak it up.....it makes one heck of a meal! :D

We had some when my wife was preggo that I had caught while we were fishing. When my son's first tooth fell out and the new one came in, it was jagged (ridges that wear down over time) and I told him "Holy cow, buddy, you really are part shark". He cried and I got the evil eye from the spouse!

New

Ahhhhh, you meanie!!!!!! I do love shark steaks though!! YUMMY!

Dark Knight said:
Bull Sharks are nearly as dangerous as Great Whites and are NOT to be messed with! Stay the heck out of the water! :eek:

No doubt.....I used to go out into the surf and catch 100+ lady fish and I would have fish blood and slime all over me. I saw sharks before but never really considered myself a target. That changed a couple years ago when all the attacks started.

Now I just wade in knee deep and wear polarized glasses.

Cal

Lemon sharks grow 8-10 feet long and have attacked humans before, but it pales in comparison to the Bull Sharks.

Sharks will be gone tomorrow or the next day--They're just passing thru--but all the same I don't think I'll be doing any swimming right now lol even though the ocean temp is a pleasant 75 degrees

Hi Peter:). Is 75 degrees warm for right now? Do you know what the typical temperature is for this time of year?

Lion

Peter Hamilton said:
Sharks will be gone tomorrow or the next day--They're just passing thru--but all the same I don't think I'll be doing any swimming right now lol even though the ocean temp is a pleasant 75 degrees

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back