NY - Andrea Kline charged in death of newborn, Watertown, 5 Feb 2007

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
WMU student charged with killing newborn
By DAN BEWLEY

WATERTOWN, NY -- A Western Michigan University student is in a New York jail, accused of killing her newborn.

Originally, prosecutors charged Andrea Kline with unlawful disposal of a body after she delivered a son sometime Monday in hotel in Watertown, New York and allegedly placed the infant in a dumpster.

Kline appeared in court on Wednesday where the charges were changed to second degree murder.

Court records show the baby died of hemorrhages caused by blunt force trauma to the head.

Link: http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6053672&nav=0Rce

She didn't just deliver him and put him in a dumpster, she bashed his head in! :furious: :furious: :furious:

Her picture doesn't look like your typical pretty coed which is what I think of when I see the word coed. She looks rough. I guess they could have titled it 'mean-spirited bi+ch baby killer who happens to be a college student charged in death of newborn.'

Baby was born alive and healthy...surely she must have know she could drop him off somewhere!!!!!

WMU student admits killing baby
Posted: June 3, 2008 11:21 AM
Updated: June 3, 2008 11:21 AM

Andrea Kline in court Monday, June 2, 2008 (Photo courtesy WWNY TV)

WATERTOWN, NY (WOOD) -- Andrea Kline pled guilty to criminally negligent homicide in the death of her newborn son in February 2007.

snip

Kline also admitted to tampering with evidence and endangering the welfare of a child. She will be sentenced August 4, where it's expected she'll receive one year in jail, five years probation, and will receive counseling. Her bail was reduced to $50,000.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=4251;sa=showPosts

Sorry for the origin of the link. This was all I could find on this case. Couldn't even access the link this was linked to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back