Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 453

Thread: Karla Homolka married with child

  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by nadjatheresa View Post
    The MacLean's article says she is married to Thierry Bordelais, who is originally from the Caribbean, and that he's the father of the baby.

    Link (from earlier post)
    ...they are not together anymore....the connection with luka magnotta is a rumor but if you image google him you will see pictures of him with Karla's alleged baby by Bordelais

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:


  3. #352
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,177
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ...they are not together anymore....the connection with luka magnotta is a rumor but if you image google him you will see pictures of him with Karla's alleged baby by Bordelais
    Now we have a whole other issue to consider-the custody of her son...what a can of worms.

    Please keep him safe...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  5. #353
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    394

    Thumbs down Absolutely disgusting!!!

    Oh God, I feel so sorry for her son. Just think, his "porn star" father is the RESPECTABLE parent! This woman does not deserve a family, and I don't care that she "served her time." Those poor victims of hers sure would have liked to grow up and have families/children of their own, but Ms. Homolka took that away. And to do what she did to her BABY SISTER!!! I have two sons that are 21 and 11, ten years apart, and I love them more than anything- yet if one INTENTIONALLY tortured and murdered the other as a 'gift' to his 'lover' , there is no doubt in my mind that I would NOT want contact of any sort w/the 'murderer.' Forgiveness? Not a chance.
    George Eliot: "We constantly ask for God's mercy while showing none ourselves..."

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annmarie62 For This Useful Post:


  7. #354

    Re karla Homolka

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Oh Lord say it isnt so, I was hoping and praying she would never reproduce.
    I heard she was married to bisexual porn actor Luka Magnotta?

    This is her new husband, he looks like Paul. You can see pics of her and their wedding on Magnotta's facebook and Myspace. WOW I cant believe this.

    <modsnipped picture>
    Luka Magnotta
    Last edited by JBean; 05-31-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: removed picture no link

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lovelyclover4 For This Useful Post:


  9. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,181
    There's a lot of conflicting info on the Internet concerning Karla. She is said to have changed her name to Leanne Teale and that Luka's alias is Thierry Bordalis. It's also reported that Luka nearly had a nervous breakdown due to the rumors that he was with Karla. Also reported that he started the rumors himself.

    What a couple of freaks. I think they're made for each other!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:


  11. #356
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    There's a lot of conflicting info on the Internet concerning Karla. She is said to have changed her name to Leanne Teale and that Luka's alias is Thierry Bordalis. It's also reported that Luka nearly had a nervous breakdown due to the rumors that he was with Karla. Also reported that he started the rumors himself.

    What a couple of freaks. I think they're made for each other!
    Fairy, it sounds like they are a perfect fit, true or not true. These two should be TOGETHER....They deserve each other. I couldn't pick a more perfect guy out of Karla if I tried.

    Goz

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gozgals For This Useful Post:


  13. #357
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7,569
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyclover4 View Post
    I heard she was married to bisexual porn actor Luka Magnotta?

    This is her new husband, he looks like Paul. You can see pics of her and their wedding on Magnotta's facebook and Myspace. WOW I cant believe this.

    <modsnip>
    Luka Magnotta
    I thought the Luke stuff was rumour. Last time I checked on ms & fb (about a month ago), I didn't see any pics of her wedding anywhere. Are you sure it's her?
    Last edited by JBean; 05-31-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: removed picture from quoted post- no link

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:


  15. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,181
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    I thought the Luke stuff was rumour. Last time I checked on ms & fb (about a month ago), I didn't see any pics of her wedding anywhere. Are you sure it's her?
    I didn't see any pics of her on his MS either. What I DID see tells me women are probably not his thing, so if he's connected to her at all - it has to be for publicity, IMO. Also, he's quite young, isn't he? His MS says 21 and he looks like a teenager to me!

    If she is with him in any way, she's definitely NOT interested in keeping a low profile. That just reinforces my belief that the world hasn't heard the last of this evil woman.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:


  17. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    There's a lot of conflicting info on the Internet concerning Karla. She is said to have changed her name to Leanne Teale and that Luka's alias is Thierry Bordalis. It's also reported that Luka nearly had a nervous breakdown due to the rumors that he was with Karla. Also reported that he started the rumors himself.

    What a couple of freaks. I think they're made for each other!
    The problem with this is that Thierry Bordalis is a REAL person thats NOT Luka.
    He (Thierry) is the brother of Karla's lawyer & there is (to my understanding)evidence of their marriage...........theres never been any solid proof or evidence of the baby although I do believe she has one........I also believe Karla is indeed ,with GOVERNMENT HELP, "hiding in plain sight" in Canada and thanks to that help will continue to do so.......
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:


  19. #360
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    theres never been any solid proof or evidence of the baby although I do believe she has one........



    i don't think these nurses would lie...

    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/s...085b90&k=37794



    i also recall seeing pics of her in montreal (?) carrying a baby/car seat carrier:

    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/159899

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  21. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,290
    A few summers ago my husband and I were out at yard sales....I realized we were standing in the Homolka yard.It wasn't her parents outside and they are no longer listed in the phone book like they used to be.

    Not sure if they still live in the same house.

    We live less than 5 minutes from the home.I may have posted this before so sorry if I have.

    I haven't thought of Karla in awhile.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:


  23. #362
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    A few summers ago my husband and I were out at yard sales....I realized we were standing in the Homolka yard.It wasn't her parents outside and they are no longer listed in the phone book like they used to be.

    Not sure if they still live in the same house.

    We live less than 5 minutes from the home.I may have posted this before so sorry if I have.

    I haven't thought of Karla in awhile.
    Karla's father has died and the house was up for sale........the pics were up on a real estate site and,if you knew the case,were disturbing as the had detailed pics of the basement where Tammy was murdered as well as at least one other rape was committed.They were also framed family pics of Tammy & of Karla (& Buddy the rottie)visible.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:


  25. #363
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    i don't think these nurses would lie...

    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/s...085b90&k=37794



    i also recall seeing pics of her in montreal (?) carrying a baby/car seat carrier:

    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/159899
    I said I believed the baby existed *HOWEVER* I'll address your points........

    (Like I said)there's never been any OFFICIAL PROOF (or even eyewitness accounts)of Karla being pregnant or delivering a baby.
    Some months after she (supposedly)had the baby someone anonymously claimed Nurses refused her treatment HOWEVER theres nobody named & nothing leaked about her being admitted to the hospital etc and nothing OFFICAL has been published,leaked or proven.
    I believe Karla had a baby however you can bet your boots she wasnt checking into the hospital as Karla Bernardo or even Karla Teale and I guarantee you the staff had no idea who she was or recognized her(did see how different looked in the interview she after leaving prison?even if she stayed blonde theres no way a stranger,even us avid case watchers,would recognize her.Imagine her with darker hair,different hairstyle & plastic surgery...shed be unrecognizable!).You know if they did media wouldve been ALL OVER that hospital so if these nurses were so outraged and refused treatment they didnt leak it out?? C'mon on now.....Just as Karla has been able to live in secret in Canada she was able to deliver a baby in private (and again I will drag out my dead horse and say this is because of assistance she will receive for the remainder of her life from the Government-moo).
    As for the baby carrier-was it even Karla?Was it even her baby? Remember after her release she was hired by a man to work in his hardware store & was around his children and "babysat"........for all we know Karly Kurls is a 'French Nanny' in Montreal-anything is possible.......Karla got nearly the same deal Jamie Bulger's murders got only she didnt get relocated to another country(which they tried-nobody would take her)HOWEVER she gets the same PRIVILEGES they do......anonymity and protection FOR LIFE.
    In this day & age its hard for someone to hide........ask yourself how Karla has managed for so long now...............Goggle a name,an address.....its never been easier to track somebody down yet she has managed to hide.

    ETA:Her sister Lori changed her name (supposedly)to Logan Valentini & although the courts denied Karla's request to change her name to the subtle 'Emily Chiara Tremblay' its widely believed she was/is known as 'Emily Bordalias' and a researcher/blogger claims she was/is living in Ontario which is outrageous as thats the 'scene of the crime(s)'.Im sure ,however,now that all that was leaked her 'handlers'have moved her(again) & she using another variation of that name.
    Also her & her sister's supposed FB pages are gone..............
    Last edited by VespaElf; 01-13-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:


  27. #364
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,152
    I despise this bit@h of a woman. She is just a guilty as her ex in the murder of those girls and her baby sister. How her parents could even stand to look at her after what she did is beyond me. Poor innocent little Tammy didn't have a clue what an evil sister she had. If sociopath Karla had a conscience she wouldn't be able to look at herself in her mirror every day.

    The only kind of husband Karla will ever be able to get is someone like the bisexual porn star. What decent man would give her the time of day? With her history of murders no one that has any brains would even look at her much less marry the witch.

    Why is the Canadian government helping her? They don't owe her anything. She made her bed now let her lay in it. Let her live everyday in fear and looking over he shoulder. Let her wonder and worry that someone might treat her just like she treated those two girls that she baited and helped murder.

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:


  29. #365
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    OBX, NC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    I said I believed the baby existed *HOWEVER* I'll address your points........

    (Like I said)there's never been any OFFICIAL PROOF (or even eyewitness accounts)of Karla being pregnant or delivering a baby.
    Some months after she (supposedly)had the baby someone anonymously claimed Nurses refused her treatment HOWEVER theres nobody named & nothing leaked about her being admitted to the hospital etc and nothing OFFICAL has been published,leaked or proven.
    I believe Karla had a baby however you can bet your boots she wasnt checking into the hospital as Karla Bernardo or even Karla Teale and I guarantee you the staff had no idea who she was or recognized her(did see how different looked in the interview she after leaving prison?even if she stayed blonde theres no way a stranger,even us avid case watchers,would recognize her.Imagine her with darker hair,different hairstyle & plastic surgery...shed be unrecognizable!).You know if they did media wouldve been ALL OVER that hospital so if these nurses were so outraged and refused treatment they didnt leak it out?? C'mon on now.....Just as Karla has been able to live in secret in Canada she was able to deliver a baby in private (and again I will drag out my dead horse and say this is because of assistance she will receive for the remainder of her life from the Government-moo).
    As for the baby carrier-was it even Karla?Was it even her baby? Remember after her release she was hired by a man to work in his hardware store & was around his children and "babysat"........for all we know Karly Kurls is a 'French Nanny' in Montreal-anything is possible.......Karla got nearly the same deal Jamie Bulger's murders got only she didnt get relocated to another country(which they tried-nobody would take her)HOWEVER she gets the same PRIVILEGES they do......anonymity and protection FOR LIFE.
    In this day & age its hard for someone to hide........ask yourself how Karla has managed for so long now...............Goggle a name,an address.....its never been easier to track somebody down yet she has managed to hide.

    ETA:Her sister Lori changed her name (supposedly)to Logan Valentini & although the courts denied Karla's request to change her name to the subtle 'Emily Chiara Tremblay' its widely believed she was/is known as 'Emily Bordalias' and a researcher/blogger claims she was/is living in Ontario which is outrageous as thats the 'scene of the crime(s)'.Im sure ,however,now that all that was leaked her 'handlers'have moved her(again) & she using another variation of that name.
    Also her & her sister's supposed FB pages are gone..............
    I'm rereading "Deadly Innocence" and was just reading up on this case on Websleuths. Out of curiosity, I Googled the aliases you mentioned, and there are a Logan Valentini and Emily Bordelais on FB. Logan only has about 25 friends, and is Emily's only friend. There are several other friends with the last name Homolka, so I imagine it's the same person.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hucklepie For This Useful Post:


  31. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Hucklepie View Post
    I'm rereading "Deadly Innocence" and was just reading up on this case on Websleuths. Out of curiosity, I Googled the aliases you mentioned, and there are a Logan Valentini and Emily Bordelais on FB. Logan only has about 25 friends, and is Emily's only friend. There are several other friends with the last name Homolka, so I imagine it's the same person.
    This is THE case that convinced me we need a registry for serious criminals similar to the sex-offender registry. The 19 year old kid that dated a 16 year old girl against her parents wishes has to register as a sex offender to live in my neighborhood, but a sexual-predator sadistic serial killer can live next door to me and I will have no way to know her background?

    I am all for rehabilitation, and seriously, I would be respectful to Karla Homolka if she DID live next door to me. But I would want to know the truth so that I can keep a watchful eye and protect myself and my loved ones.

    People knowing the truth about her should be the minimum price she must endure after the heinous murders she committed. I cannot even imagine what her victims' families must feel.

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  33. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I despise this bit@h of a woman. She is just a guilty as her ex in the murder of those girls and her baby sister. How her parents could even stand to look at her after what she did is beyond me. Poor innocent little Tammy didn't have a clue what an evil sister she had. If sociopath Karla had a conscience she wouldn't be able to look at herself in her mirror every day.

    The only kind of husband Karla will ever be able to get is someone like the bisexual porn star. What decent man would give her the time of day? With her history of murders no one that has any brains would even look at her much less marry the witch.

    Why is the Canadian government helping her? They don't owe her anything. She made her bed now let her lay in it. Let her live everyday in fear and looking over he shoulder. Let her wonder and worry that someone might treat her just like she treated those two girls that she baited and helped murder.
    Bobbisangel--

    You took the words right out of my mouth. I feel actually the same way.
    Everytime I think about what her and Paul did to those poor girls, I am horrified. Just knowing Karla was an active party in her sister's death, turns my stomach. I guess the government didn't CONSIDER it was Karla who got the drug to sedate her sister which killed her. She never should have been allowed to make a deal but this is old news we have gone over so many times. It never will fail to amaze me that she is not in prison.


    Goz

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gozgals For This Useful Post:


  35. #368
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northern Cal
    Posts
    4,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Hucklepie View Post
    I'm rereading "Deadly Innocence" and was just reading up on this case on Websleuths. Out of curiosity, I Googled the aliases you mentioned, and there are a Logan Valentini and Emily Bordelais on FB. Logan only has about 25 friends, and is Emily's only friend. There are several other friends with the last name Homolka, so I imagine it's the same person.
    Yes, Logan appears to be Karla's sister alright. She is managing to stay very private. I can't believe any of her family members would ever speak to her again. Poor Tammy; no facebook for her.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: while I have graduated law school and hold a JD, I am not yet licensed to practice. Therefore, if I say anything which could possibly be considered legal advice, or if I explain anything related to legal matters, rules of evidence, legal procedures, or anything related to law, please be aware that I do not yet hold a bar card and we have no attorney/client relationship. Please always, always talk to a personal attorney, and follow their directions. Please also follow the TOS in regards to all unverified posters. Thank you!

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:


  37. #369
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    38
    Karla Homolka gave birth to her third child last month. She is married to Thierry Bordelais, her lawyer's brother, and she does not live in Ontario (or Canada), although she visits here to see family members, and also spends time in Montreal with her husband's family. The Luka Magnotta stuff is all fictitious; there is no evidence they have ever met. The baby he is pictured holding (in the Bahamas blog) does not look like Karla's son. Karla and her family live in the Caribbean.


    Karla did legally change her name to Emily; years ago, however, shortly before she and Bernardo separated, she legally changed her name to Karla Leanne Teale, and that's what she was officially known as during her incarceration. She is now all over the internet (using a variety of names), and posts pictures of her kids but not of herself. She's quite busy with an online retail business as well as some tutoring or teaching work.

    The Homolkas moved from their house on Dundonald St in St Catherines, but Karla's father is still alive. His health was a factor in the move; I understand they needed a single story or split-level house without so many stairs. I believe they still live in the St Catherine's area, as does Karla's sister Lori who is married with three kids also.

    Karla would love to be getting money from the Canadian government (she has expensive tastes, and must be chafing at living a modest lifestyle) but she is not on the payroll. She is still a citizen, but as an expat has no claims on the welfare or medical system and didn't receive any assistance with resettling or getting a new identity (she asked -- they said no). She can't enter the U.S.A. as a convicted felon, but her husband's residency in one of the French territories in the Caribbean allows her to live there too, and of course as a Canadian citizen she is entitled to come back here to visit or even to live..

  38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to palisadesk For This Useful Post:


  39. #370
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,290
    I thought the Homolka's had moved.It's been awhile since we were on their street.We are yard saler's.

  40. #371
    Truthful Lies's Avatar
    Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,530
    Looks like Luka is going by Vladimir Romanov on FB - funny that one of his "favorite books" is "How to disappear" and show: SVU!!!! :::shudder::: Only 2 friends - one is "Logan". Here's an article I'm sure you guys have read that just revealed all I had put together....hah =P

    http://emilybordelais.wordpress.com/
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

  41. #372
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In the cooooold!
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    This is THE case that convinced me we need a registry for serious criminals similar to the sex-offender registry. The 19 year old kid that dated a 16 year old girl against her parents wishes has to register as a sex offender to live in my neighborhood, but a sexual-predator sadistic serial killer can live next door to me and I will have no way to know her background?

    I am all for rehabilitation, and seriously, I would be respectful to Karla Homolka if she DID live next door to me. But I would want to know the truth so that I can keep a watchful eye and protect myself and my loved ones.

    People knowing the truth about her should be the minimum price she must endure after the heinous murders she committed. I cannot even imagine what her victims' families must feel.
    I agree with 99% of your post. The 1% I don't agree with is giving her any respect. IMO, she does not deserve any from anyone......ever.
    What she did is forever inexcusable, imo.

    Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

  42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drip~drop For This Useful Post:


  43. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by drip~drop View Post
    I agree with 99% of your post. The 1% I don't agree with is giving her any respect. IMO, she does not deserve any from anyone......ever.
    What she did is forever inexcusable, imo.
    I agree with you Drip....She does not deserve one ounce of respect...
    Just recently re-read the 3 books I own about these monsters.
    If Paul had not been beating her senseless she never would have caved in and said a word about him.
    I have several kiddos and if KH lived next door to me I would be worried SICK...damn sure would not give her "respect."

  44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Rain For This Useful Post:


  45. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    This is THE case that convinced me we need a registry for serious criminals similar to the sex-offender registry. The 19 year old kid that dated a 16 year old girl against her parents wishes has to register as a sex offender to live in my neighborhood, but a sexual-predator sadistic serial killer can live next door to me and I will have no way to know her background?

    I am all for rehabilitation, and seriously, I would be respectful to Karla Homolka if she DID live next door to me. But I would want to know the truth so that I can keep a watchful eye and protect myself and my loved ones.

    People knowing the truth about her should be the minimum price she must endure after the heinous murders she committed. I cannot even imagine what her victims' families must feel.
    I'm all for rehabalitation as well but time and time again these animals just re-offend.
    You would be respectful to KH, really? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO EARN ANYONE'S RESPECT?
    What is the truth that you would want to know? the books, the videos, the interviews, all of it is the truth....
    Let's see we have a woman whose hubby is in the next room raping a girl but Karla gets pissed off because he used "their" wedding champagne glasses to give the girl some liquor.....
    Rape/beat a girl, ok, use my wedding glasses, not ok.
    Want to rape my sister? Ok, I'll help you....
    I could go on and on about this sick, equally culpable monster by I very much look forward to seeing why you would ever give her your respect.
    She was JUST as guilty as Paul, she just happened to cut a deal quicker.

  46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to White Rain For This Useful Post:


  47. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,496
    Wow, I cannot read the thread as the margins are blown from a post from 2010? I see the young man, but he is not with Karla. I cannot read anything as my screen will not scroll that far to the left and right.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •