Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    I thought I read it was caused from the Halcodone (sp) the drug from the Vets - the Rag that Karla had it soaked on held on Tammy's face. IT is not meant to apply directly to the skin but to be used vaporised

Thats what i read somewhere .. (dont ask me where - Ive read so much!!)

Oh and RHG (thats you RED) ROFL to what you wrote in your post - it was scary seeing a pic of a serial murderer in a dress just like mine and hair like mine

Well of course it would be a given that she would have a lesbian affair. She was highly sexed and she had performed sexual acts on the girls - now she was in a prison with only females. Her denying that was just fluff !
    That is what happened Jane, yes. She held a rag to her face with the chemical she had stolen from the office she worked at. It was used on animals, so also different variation of the drug that they used to use on humans.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    That is what happened Jane, yes. She held a rag to her face with the chemical she had stolen from the office she worked at. It was used on animals, so also different variation of the drug that they used to use on humans.

Hi yes PC i was answering someone who asked how the burn got on Tammys poor face

Hi yes PC i was answering someone who asked how the burn got on Tammys poor face
    Sorry Jane...
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Were you answering me? If so, I already knew, and yes that is what caused it. I was just throwing out what some of the players in the case said/thought could have caused it at the time. And I really can't believe it wasn't pursued further.

have you seen the utube vids ? there is a photo of the panda eyes but with her eyes OPEN !

and check this out http://www.chloe.uwa.edu.au/outskirt.../volume16/eate

A uni in Australia has done a paper on her even!

And this is interesting http://teamsugar.com/281093

http://www.mit.edu/activities/safe/c...e-book-charges

This says that they cut her hair
    The books did talk about them cutting Kristin's hair...but I've only read/heard that she was made to eat her hair from that one link someone provided on here.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    Sorry Jane...
    Thats ok PC LOL

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Were you answering me? If so, I already knew, and yes that is what caused it. I was just throwing out what some of the players in the case said/thought could have caused it at the time. And I really can't believe it wasn't pursued further.

Yes White Rain I was - sorry

Thats ok PC LOL

Yes White Rain I was - sorry

No apology necessary!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rain For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    If you don't get it at the library let me know...I have a copy I can send to you...I want it back though!

WR ~ i have the book. thanks though for your very kind and generous offer!

i've just started reading and am saddened @ how the author is describing paul's mother on the day he and karla married... paul's mother complained about paul's choice of pheasant for the meal and paul yells @ her in front of everyone during the meal to: "(f-word) off! (f-word) off, mom! sit down and eat your (f-word w/ "ing") meal!!" nice, huh?

the book then describes how leslie was locked out of her house the night she was kidnapped... she didn't have a key and had missed her curfew so her mom locked the door so she'd have to face her parents returning home. leslie didn't want to knock and face her parents so she left to go call a friend... i can only imagine the guilt poor mrs. mahaffy feels to this day over this decision. the kidnapping of her daughter is certainly not her fault but i hope she isn't blaming herself.

also, the book mentions that when kristen was forced into bernardo's car @ the church, a woman was driving by and saw a struggle @ a car. she didn't think too much of it and continued driving. later when she heard where kristen was kidnapped, she realized she'd seen it. i hope this woman isn't feeling guilt over this either but it certainly is valuable to know that just by keeping your eyes open, anyone at anytime can be the key to solving a crime... maybe even before it goes from bad (kidnapping) to worse (murder). and even if you think what you see/saw isn't important, it just might be the thing needed to solve a case or even save a life.
    Last edited by redheadedgal; 03-16-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Karla "fought" like heck her transfer to a federal psych evaluation unit in the maritime provinces.

She has some disorder, that is a psych sexual/violence disorder.

She should still be in Prison, but "conned" her way out of it. She apparently is very smart, in a evil sort of way.

She never gave her victims a second thought, and is only concerned with her own life and herself. She has and will never show any remorse.

Apparently, she was "shocked" as there was an online pool as to "how long she will live" once released. She just makes people's blood boil.

One little tidbit. Karla wanted a "lavish" over the top wedding and when her Father told her that they may have to "cut back" a little, because the funeral of her sister Tammy was expensive, Karla went "crazy" and demanded the wedding she wanted, regardless of knowing that SHE and Paul were the only ones aware of whom was responsible for the death of Tammy.

Her whole family and the family of Paul are just dysfunctional to the core. Another tidbit of information. Paul's Dad is, I am pretty sure, a sex offender. But that is not Paul's real Dad. In his teen years, Paul's mom admitted his Dad is not his "real" Dad. After that Paul called her openly a "whore" swore at her and mentally "abused" her along with the mental and physical abuse from the Dad.

Karla's sister, thinks that what her sister did was not that bad and if she "dyed" her hair when she was released from prison. No one would know who she is or "remember:" what she did.

To say the Canadian public is less then impressed with Karla Holmolka is an understatement.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberLaw For This Useful Post:

Hi There,
    Not sure if anyone still visits this thread or not. I stopped keeping up to date with the "case" after Karla was released from jail, I was utterly disgusted when she got out.
    The Tori Stafford case and references to the Homolka/Bernardo case mildly renewed my interest.
    Just want to confirm that she has moved from Quebec and now has a child of her own?
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
    - Abraham Lincoln

The Attorney General want to the lengths that Ontario(where she lived and committed her crimes) be notified if she ever decided to "visit" her family.

I would think that she would want to stay the heck out of this province.

Since she was "afraid" to come back to Ontario, that she know spoke French well, and Quebec was not as well informed about her crimes, she decided to stay in Quebec, where she would be "somewhat welcomed"

But after her initial realize, there were pictures of her snacking, having a coffee, she has aged and changed her hair and colour

Karla is no victim. Not in any way shape or form. Who knows where she lives. As long as she is not in Ontario.

She is just one messed up person. Oh by the way, do you know who "she was having" a relationship with in prison also. A vicious, convicted killer who "brutally" murdered his girlfriend.

This is the type of "guy" that Karla has a relationship with and dates.

Karla knew that Paul was the Scarborough Rapist, she got "off" on it, wanted all of the details from Paul, he continued to rape even when they were dating and engaged. Only when they moved to St. Catherine's(a small city) did the rapes stop. So yes, Karla will never be well.

Her whole family is messed up....along with Paul's.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CyberLaw For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    The Attorney General want to the lengths that Ontario(where she lived and committed her crimes) be notified if she ever decided to "visit" her family.

I would think that she would want to stay the heck out of this province.

Since she was "afraid" to come back to Ontario, that she know spoke French well, and Quebec was not as well informed about her crimes, she decided to stay in Quebec, where she would be "somewhat welcomed"

But after her initial realize, there were pictures of her snacking, having a coffee, she has aged and changed her hair and colour

Karla is no victim. Not in any way shape or form. Who knows where she lives. As long as she is not in Ontario.

She is just one messed up person. Oh by the way, do you know who "she was having" a relationship with in prison also. A vicious, convicted killer who "brutally" murdered his girlfriend.
    This is the type of "guy" that Karla has a relationship with and dates.

Karla knew that Paul was the Scarborough Rapist, she got "off" on it, wanted all of the details from Paul, he continued to rape even when they were dating and engaged. Only when they moved to St. Catherine's(a small city) did the rapes stop. So yes, Karla will never be well.

Her whole family is messed up....along with Paul's.

Maybe the new hubby is the same way! then we will be less one evil person.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by K.Scarpetta View Post
    Hi There,
    Not sure if anyone still visits this thread or not. I stopped keeping up to date with the "case" after Karla was released from jail, I was utterly disgusted when she got out.
    The Tori Stafford case and references to the Homolka/Bernardo case mildly renewed my interest.
    Just want to confirm that she has moved from Quebec and now has a child of her own?
    Yes, she has a child and a husband, and I believe she lives in the Caribbean somewhere. (The info is on this thread someplace.)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

This case never ceases to shock and disturb me.

In 1995 I moved to Nashville from CA and a girlfriend there who was also from CA to Nashville (we were married to musicians) gave me some books to read. One of them was on this case.

It must have been that book that is no longer in print or something - IT WAS GRAPHIC and horribly disturbing, My God. It went into great detail about exactly what was on those tapes - I had nightmares.

Just now I went to look at the pictures on that site and I literally jerked back from the monitor when I saw the picture that was discovered in Tammy's casket - put there by Paul and Karla. It is the most disgusting, evil, horrible thing I've seen. Just the looks on their faces. I said out loud," bless your soul Tammy. Maybe you can rest in peace now." Horrible.

Does anyone know what the content of the death letter was?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

there is a picture of the letter in "karla: a pact with the devil" but it's not readable. i've read 4-5 books on this case and i think it was printed in one of them but it's not one i have here. google has allowed me to find one snippit so far:

from paul:

"If I've caused you any harm or pain, Tammy, please forgive me. I only wanted the best for you and for you to be happy and to experience the joys of this world".

"Please forgive me, Tammy. I'll love you from now until eternity and I'm looking forward to seeing you again once I die."

incidentally, to add further insult/injustice, the letter was written on paul and karla's wedding stationary. wow, eh?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast