Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka married with child

"My bet was that, with angry neighbours and unrelenting media on her tail, Homolka was looking for a hideaway outside of Canada and would have to use a legal name for immigration," Todd wrote. "That left 'Leanne,' her legal middle name, and 'Bordelais,' the family name of her baby's father."

During her online searches, Todd found a "routine administrative certificate" saying Leanne Bordelais was, indeed, living in the Caribbean.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/21...-new-book-says

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Thierry Bordelais joined her and together, they formed a human wall, which Todd said hid three children from her view -- two boys and a girl.

"One son I was prepared for, but does the woman who killed three children now have three of her own?" Todd writes.

Homolka invited Todd in. At one point, as they sat together after barely speaking, the children came into the room.

Todd watched Homolka interact with them, nursing the baby, and said Homolka appears "to be an excellent mother."
    http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/21...-new-book-says

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Pic 2 says "We never know what could happen".

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the card?

God, the pictures of her playing with the childrens toys and the one with the kitten disturbs me.
    Last edited by ~n/t~; 06-21-2012 at 08:32 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Why do I have this sick feeling that she is not in the caribbean and bé is her hubby?

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the coffee?

God, the pictures of her playing with the childrens toys and the one with the kitten disturbs me.
    Be is her ex-girlfriend from prison, Lynda Veronneau.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

The article says she might be a school teacher. BARF.....

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

I guess bé is no longer in prison either. I didn't read the article. I just looked at the pictures. BARF

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

ok I just noticed that love letter is dated the year 2000. 12 years ago.

Pic 9 shows the murderer enjoying Joliette prison. She's outdoors posing with flowers? WTF?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Pic 9 shows the murderer enjoying Joliette prison. She's outdoors posing with flowers? WTF?
    The whole thing with her is WTF?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

They have dollhouses in prison?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

"A long time ago, I said that I would never speak to anybody and I'm going to maintain that," Homolka told Todd, adding she doesn't trust journalists and no one cares about where she is or what she's doing.

"Nobody cares, and everything I've said is off the record," Homolka says.

hahaha - guess it's not so off-the-record now is it?

pssst - all the 'rumours' were true and we knew it

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

I don't get it. How did her lawyer's brother think she was a good catch for a potential wife, mother, etc. knowing what she did? JMO

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

She has an education business?

Teale Bordelais Leanne
    Association La Clef
    Les Abymes, 97139, Guadeloupe

About Teale Bordelais Leanne
    Teale Bordelais Leanne is a private company categorized under Education Centers and located in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in . Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures. Companies like Teale Bordelais Leanne usually offer: Bilingual Special Education, Early Childhood Special Education, Elementary Special Education, Grants For Special Education and High School Special Education.

http://www.manta.com/ic/mvq0853/gp/t...rdelais-leanne

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    "A long time ago, I said that I would never speak to anybody and I'm going to maintain that," Homolka told Todd, adding she doesn't trust journalists and no one cares about where she is or what she's doing.

"Nobody cares, and everything I've said is off the record," Homolka says.

hahaha - guess it's not so off-the-record now is it?

pssst - all the 'rumours' were true and we knew it
    BBM.....Except for some reason, we DO care. We are angry. We feel justice was NOT served. We feel you don't deserve to be happy and carefree. We feel NO ONE who was involved in the things you were involved should get a clean slate and a "do over" in life. It's UNFAIR and we are absolutely and justifiably taking those feelings out on YOU. FOREVER.

moo.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveisthemovement For This Useful Post:

I would like to read Lynda's book but apparently it's in French.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    I would like to read Lynda's book but apparently it's in French.
    The book is in English.

I thought this was really old news. The people who've been tracking her online for years have known where whe was living and with whom for quite some time. They also knew she had three children and that she was running an online business selling diapers and baby products.

So what is so interesting about this book?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

The book is in English.

If you could give me some links to purchase the book I'd appreciate it.I cannot read French unfortunately.,

You can PM me too if that is better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I thought this was really old news. The people who've been tracking her online for years have known where whe was living and with whom for quite some time. They also knew she had three children and that she was running an online business selling diapers and baby products.

So what is so interesting about this book?
    Because I am a nosy parker I guess.No shame in my nosy game.She once lived here where I now live.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the card?

Why is it when she smiles it looks off and evil? Even when she tries to act normal it seems weird and creepy?
    Do you guys think she is a changed woman or found a new man with creepy sexual deviations as herself? I have a hard time believing she is "cured" and a changed woman.
    Can a person kill and rape their own sister and other underage teens then become an excellent mother?
    I think we'll here more about her after her children have grown. This kind of abuse and dysfunction is generational. I hope she doesn't pass it on to her kids or abuse them and continue the cycle.
    I've followed this case but never heard of Karla having past sexual abuse in her family or any genetic disposition towards psychopathy? Does anyone know?
    I would never trust her around a kitten let alone a child. How does her parents cope with what she did?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to x_files For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by loveisthemovement View Post
    BBM.....Except for some reason, we DO care. We are angry. We feel justice was NOT served. We feel you don't deserve to be happy and carefree. We feel NO ONE who was involved in the things you were involved should get a clean slate and a "do over" in life. It's UNFAIR and we are absolutely and justifiably taking those feelings out on YOU. FOREVER.

moo.
    Anyone else find it creepy she sells baby clothes, diapers and has access to customers addresses?
    Think about it. Karla and her ex used to stalk girls to rape and murder. Giving personal info to a rapist/murder makes me feel very uncomfortable for those customers that are unaware.
    This case was disturbing and still is. They looked like a perfect Barbie and Ken doll couple. People love to trust normal, mainstream blondes with blue eyes and distrust artists with tattoos, punks, metal-heads and bikers etc...makes me re-think why we judge only by clothes, normal appearances rather than body language and heed red flags. If you re-look at their photos they seem normal but "off."

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to x_files For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    If you could give me some links to purchase the book I'd appreciate it.I cannot read French unfortunately.,

You can PM me too if that is better for you.
    If go to amazon.com and type in the name of the book, you'll find it in English.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by x_files View Post
    Why is it when she smiles it looks off and evil? Even when she tries to act normal it seems weird and creepy?
    Do you guys think she is a changed woman or found a new man with creepy sexual deviations as herself? I have a hard time believing she is "cured" and a changed woman.
    Can a person kill and rape their own sister and other underage teens then become an excellent mother?
    I think we'll here more about her after her children have grown. This kind of abuse and dysfunction is generational. I hope she doesn't pass it on to her kids or abuse them and continue the cycle.
    I've followed this case but never heard of Karla having past sexual abuse in her family or any genetic disposition towards psychopathy? Does anyone know?
    I would never trust her around a kitten let alone a child. How does her parents cope with what she did?
    She should still be in prison, imo. This was a deal with the devil and one that many Canadians will never forget.

There is no rehabilitation for psychopaths. I fear for her children.

fwiw...her mom apparently forgave her. I don't know of any abuse when she was a child.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by x_files View Post
    Anyone else find it creepy she sells baby clothes, diapers and has access to customers addresses?
    Think about it. Karla and her ex used to stalk girls to rape and murder. Giving personal info to a rapist/murder makes me feel very uncomfortable for those customers that are unaware.
    This case was disturbing and still is. They looked like a perfect Barbie and Ken doll couple. People love to trust normal, mainstream blondes with blue eyes and distrust artists with tattoos, punks, metal-heads and bikers etc...makes me re-think why we judge only by clothes, normal appearances rather than body language and heed red flags. If you re-look at their photos they seem normal but "off."
    Very disturbing.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast