Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka married with child

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine
    Even if it is a rumor, it could only be a matter of time. She's still a young woman. It's not hard to imagine that there is someone out there, just waiting to marry her and have a family with her....sick as it seems to us. Heck, someone married Richard Ramirez!
    --true, someone did marry ramirez and she posts on crimelibrary--I don't think she liked my post about her "husband" too much lol--anyway,its not a real marraige since he's in a cage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Hamilton For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    What about her parents? Do they have anything to do with her anymore? It would be hard knowing the child existed and not being able to see her.
    And it would really be awful to be her mother in law and know that the psycho is around your grandchild. What a nightmare that would be.

Its a damn shame that Canadian prosecutors gave her that plea deal--her walking around in public issuch an outrage--She deserves to be put on the rack

Her "new husband", if she has one could very well be a child molester also. She sure did everything she could to help Paul get girls, what would she do if she remarried and new hubby started pulling the same crap?
    I pity that baby, it has one sick mother. She should have been forced to be sterilized after what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    --true, someone did marry ramirez and she posts on crimelibrary--I don't think she liked my post about her "husband" too much lol--anyway,its not a real marraige since he's in a cage
    Who is Richard Ramirez?

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Narla, Richard Ramirez is the serial killer known as the Nightstalker. He terrorized California in the early 80's (late 70's too, I think). You should look him up. I hate to say it, but it makes for interesting reading. He;s a piece of work.

I can't believe that she was allowed to keep a child. What is wrong with this story???
    This is an outrage. She and Paul committed some of the most henious crimes ever reported. She drugged and helped her husband rape her kill her sister for gawd's sake. arggg

Narla, Richard Ramirez is the serial killer known as the Nightstalker. He terrorized California in the early 80's (late 70's too, I think). You should look him up. I hate to say it, but it makes for interesting reading. He;s a piece of work.
    He was a killer with no conscience too, just pure evil. I had nightmares after reading the book "The Night Stalker."

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain
    He was a killer with no conscience too, just pure evil. I had nightmares after reading the book "The Night Stalker."
    I agree. I live about 5 miles from the home (previous) of one of his victims. Everyone around here has a story about him. That was a good book, even though it was creepy. He was one of the first serial killers with "Groupies", from what I can recall.

I agree. I live about 5 miles from the home (previous) of one of his victims. Everyone around here has a story about him. That was a good book, even though it was creepy. He was one of the first serial killers with "Groupies", from what I can recall.
    Yeah, even one of the jurists claimed to have fell in love with him!

Right, thanks KrisNine.

I'm not up on all the serial killers about the place and probably will give this guy a miss, but was just curious as to who he was..

Well, at least Richard didn't kill any kids, although if I remember correctly he hurt a 16 year old very badly. I don't think he raped her though.

OH YEAH! I wanted to ask if anyone has read the book "Karla" by Stephen Williams? I've been dying to but don't want to pay the price on Amazon.
    Also has anyone seen the movie by the same name? I think the red haired chick from "That 70's show" played Karla.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I heard last that her mom was "Standing by her" they have been a constant thing in her life, now maybe things have changed. I doubt it though.
    The world can only pray that someone decent will stand by her and watch over her new baby to try to ensure that the cycle of evil is broken.

Well I guess the rumors are true.Makes me sick to even think about.

Karla Homolka is nursing a newborn baby, Sun Media has confirmed.

Using the name Leanne Teale, Homolka gave birth to a seven-pound baby boy Saturday at St. Mary's Hospital in Montreal.

Homolka and the baby's father took the newborn child to their bungalow on the Montreal South Shore Monday.

GETTING MARRIED The couple plan to jet off to the Caribbean, where they will get married in the Antilles islands, sources told Journal de Montreal, but first they have to secure a passport for the baby.

http://tinyurl.com/2vf8zu
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist
    I hate to be unforgiving, but may it haunt her... every milestone her child makes- that they are the same milestones once reached by her own sister.

For all the love she feels for her child, let her realize, truly realize, what she stole from her own parents.

For the future that her child has, may she remember the future she took from her sister, and other young women.

Karla will live in fear every day for her child's safety. Because she knows what evil lurks out in the world.
    I can see how you would think and hope that would all be the case, but I don't think having a child will make one bit of difference how she feels, or rather doesn't feel, about what she did to her sister. And I do not think she will live in fear for her child, she considers herself above it all IMO. She thinks nothing can touch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta
    Well
    GETTING MARRIED The couple plan to jet off to the Caribbean,

http://tinyurl.com/2vf8zu
    How is it that she would even be allowed to leave a country with a record like hers. Or be given entry to another country. Not that I want her here in Canada but I thought having been in a Federal Prison would prevent her from crossing borders.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Whalen
    Not being very computer literate I don't know how to post a link. I got this from my local news paper here in London Ontario. www.lfpress.com click on news and scroll down to Homolka story
    did I read correclty her sister is her lawyer? Guess its a good thing she didnt kill the lawyer in the family--guess they picked the right sister to kill

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    And it would really be awful to be her mother in law and know that the psycho is around your grandchild. What a nightmare that would be.

I never even thought about it that way! Holy cow!! That would be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301
    The world can only pray that someone decent will stand by her and watch over her new baby to try to ensure that the cycle of evil is broken.
    Perhaps Karla has changed and the people who are around her feel like she has changed. The nature of her crimes are unfathomable to most of us, but it's impossible to know what she is like today.

Didn't I read somewhere that due to the nature of her probation she wasn't allowed to be around minors - or am I remembering that wrong? Is she still under probation? I wonder how having a child would be handled if she is not supposed to be around children...if course, as I said before, I could be wrong about this.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Perhaps Karla has changed and the people who are around her feel like she has changed. The nature of her crimes are unfathomable to most of us, but it's impossible to know what she is like today.

Didn't I read somewhere that due to the nature of her probation she wasn't allowed to be around minors - or am I remembering that wrong? Is she still under probation? I wonder how having a child would be handled if she is not supposed to be around children...if course, as I said before, I could be wrong about this.
    I'm fairly sure that at this point in time she is free to go about her business, as her debt to society is considered paid. I know she filed to change her name AGAIN, and was refused permission, but I don't believe that had anything to do with probation.

I'm fairly sure that at this point in time she is free to go about her business, as her debt to society is considered paid. I know she filed to change her name AGAIN, and was refused permission, but I don't believe that had anything to do with probation.
    Thank you. Do you know why she was denied the name change? Is it because of her notoriety?

Thank you. Do you know why she was denied the name change? Is it because of her notoriety?
    I don't remember why. I have a folder of links about her on my machine... right now I'm on my daughter's laptop.

It may be because she's already changed her name once. (to Teale)
    The name she wanted to change it to was Tremblay, which I understand is a very common name where she lives...

I don't remember why. I have a folder of links about her on my machine... right now I'm on my daughter's laptop.

It may be because she's already changed her name once. (to Teale)
    The name she wanted to change it to was Tremblay, which I understand is a very common name where she lives...
    Well it would seem her name would change automatically if she wanted to when she got married.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Whalen
    How is it that she would even be allowed to leave a country with a record like hers. Or be given entry to another country. Not that I want her here in Canada but I thought having been in a Federal Prison would prevent her from crossing borders.
    I'm not certain, but I believe she is allowed to cross borders, however it's up to the border (she's crossing into) whether or not they let her in. Also, due to the huge backlog, currently it's taking 2+ months to process a passport application so she won't be leaving any time soon.

I pity the child who will one day discover his mother is an evil monster, the most despised woman in Canada.

From the link: St. Mary's Hospital officials said yesterday they will probe claims that hospital staff recognized Homolka and initially refused to give her treatment.

Well it would seem her name would change automatically if she wanted to when she got married.
    Nope, I don't think they could stop that.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast