Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Whalen
    Not being very computer literate I don't know how to post a link. I got this from my local news paper here in London Ontario. www.lfpress.com click on news and scroll down to Homolka story

Here you go:

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Nat...58265-sun.html

and you did post a link. i did just what you did by clicking on the title of the story you directed me to and copying. then pasting.

thanks for the directions.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    can you imagine being her child, growing up and getting to read the book about the horrible things the mother did? awful, just awful
    No I can't imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    No I can't imagine.

What about her parents? Do they have anything to do with her anymore? It would be hard knowing the child existed and not being able to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    What about her parents? Do they have anything to do with her anymore? It would be hard knowing the child existed and not being able to see her.
    I heard last that her mom was "Standing by her" they have been a constant thing in her life, now maybe things have changed. I doubt it though.

I heard last that her mom was "Standing by her" they have been a constant thing in her life, now maybe things have changed. I doubt it though.
    Oh, I didn't know that. She must be a very, very strong woman.

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Even if it is a rumor, it could only be a matter of time. She's still a young woman. It's not hard to imagine that there is someone out there, just waiting to marry her and have a family with her....sick as it seems to us. Heck, someone married Richard Ramirez!

She HAS to be, I dont know if I could deal with all that.

I've often wondered how her parents feel about her. I'm going to be honest and say that if she had been my daughter she would have never heard from me again. She would never be allowed into my life again. Karla is pure evil and I doubt that she has done any changing. I don't think evil people can change. There is just no other word for someone who would do the things that she did. I can't imagine her being married and above all else...becoming a mother. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. I'm glad she had a boy if this story is true. I hope she never gives birth to a girl...EVER.

How can her parents forgive her?????? She handed her little sister to that perverted creep like she was a gift wrapped package. She helped in the rape and the murder. It makes me sick just thinking about it. I would hate her if she were my daughter. She is just one sick *****.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

That's nice to know. I hope I will be able to stand by my children regardless of where life takes them or where they take themselves.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Stronger than I could be......daughter or no daughter I couldnt love anything that evil.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine
    Even if it is a rumor, it could only be a matter of time. She's still a young woman. It's not hard to imagine that there is someone out there, just waiting to marry her and have a family with her....sick as it seems to us. Heck, someone married Richard Ramirez!
    --true, someone did marry ramirez and she posts on crimelibrary--I don't think she liked my post about her "husband" too much lol--anyway,its not a real marraige since he's in a cage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Hamilton For This Useful Post:

And it would really be awful to be her mother in law and know that the psycho is around your grandchild. What a nightmare that would be.

Its a damn shame that Canadian prosecutors gave her that plea deal--her walking around in public issuch an outrage--She deserves to be put on the rack

Her "new husband", if she has one could very well be a child molester also. She sure did everything she could to help Paul get girls, what would she do if she remarried and new hubby started pulling the same crap?
    I pity that baby, it has one sick mother. She should have been forced to be sterilized after what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    --true, someone did marry ramirez and she posts on crimelibrary--I don't think she liked my post about her "husband" too much lol--anyway,its not a real marraige since he's in a cage
    Who is Richard Ramirez?

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast