Hugs
Sami

RAISINCHARLIE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5bigfish5
Hi RaisinCharlie,

Been there, done that. More spin.
emotbanghead.gif

If you go by a similar moniker there, I responded to yours.

Cheers!

I saw you ! I get the feeling this is JTF re-incarnated with a different tone. Until such person can actually answer a straight question with a straight answer this will remain my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRIMEQ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie
I saw you ! I get the feeling this is JTF re-incarnated with a different tone. Until such person can actually answer a straight question with a straight answer this will remain my opinion.
crazy1.gif

I'll be watching! Gojo does seem to have warmth in his tone, while JTF seemed angrier and taunting. I'm not sure that big a change could occur in posting style, but stranger things have happened! And the information Gojo is delivering seems straight-forward, while JTF's obviously was not, but was clouded in riddles.

Another newbie, Thr33-something, seems reincarnated. One of the first posts referred specificially to Coldwater and shutdowns of the thread because of going O/T. I'll be watching that style, too, to see if it rings a bell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY2BN10EC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly
Hi Happy! I think this might have been right after the murder happened and the media checked out the daycare to see if Cassidy was scheduled to be there that Friday. At that point everybody was wondering if Michelle was schedule for work that day as well. So, Cassidy would not have been there. Just guessing about this.

We've been told (rumor) that JY and Cassidy are staying with his sister in Brevard. Nothing more.

Thanks, Jilly. I was a little bumfuzzled about that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY2BN10EC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly
Good points and I agree with you earlier, for some reason LE is not seeking the public's assistance on this. Maybe they've got what they need - a video from the hotel showing him arriving, leaving (and returning). If they don't have this surely they would be requesting assistance. Then again they haven't even named him as a suspect so maybe this has something to do with it. I'd like to know at what point one changes from POI to suspect.

I have no sympathy for JY either. You said it best.

I tend to think they have what they need - not once have I heard them asking the public for ANYTHING. Reminds me of the cops in CA asking for anyone who had possibly seen Scott P that day in his truck hauling the boat to come forward so they could verify his alibi. Which, of course, his alibi was what bit him in the end anyway - putting himself where the body washed up. But anyway...horse of a different color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCANDI:

Velly Intellesting. I think we have the SF and JY in two of those posters. Now in come the forces for backup. LOL We could be in for an onslought. Keep those good instincts zoned in. I love it!

And now I'm not getting a bit of work done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEE HAWWW lmao

Sami
*advertiser censored*

JILLY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2bn10ec
I tend to think they have what they need - not once have I heard them asking the public for ANYTHING. Reminds me of the cops in CA asking for anyone who had possibly seen Scott P that day in his truck hauling the boat to come forward so they could verify his alibi. Which, of course, his alibi was what bit him in the end anyway - putting himself where the body washed up. But anyway...horse of a different color.

Too many similarities Happy - Laci and Michelle. It's eerie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAISINCHARLIE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeq
I'll be watching! Gojo does seem to have warmth in his tone, while JTF seemed angrier and taunting. I'm not sure that big a change could occur in posting style, but stranger things have happened! And the information Gojo is delivering seems straight-forward, while JTF's obviously was not, but was clouded in riddles.

Another newbie, Thr33-something, seems reincarnated. One of the first posts referred specificially to Coldwater and shutdowns of the thread because of going O/T. I'll be watching that style, too, to see if it rings a bell!

Crimeq,

You need to excuse me but until these folks present something of substance I will continue to doubt them. While gojo seemed straight forward it ended the same - whatever happened was someone else's fault. In this case LE messed the entire family over and forced JY to hide in the house with a couple of his buddies (what were they doing at Meredith's house?) and get a lawyer. Then gojo disappears just as previous posters. No real questions answered only talk about what they choose and nothing verifiable.

I don't buy it nor will I buy it, I have been around LE too long and have seen with my own eyes how things of a sensitive nature are handled - this presentation IMO was a boat load of garbage. Granted I don't know how WCSO handles things - but I have very serious doubts it was handled in the fashion presented by the poster especially when there is a direct quote from LE about what was said. JMo of course and I have been wrong before. Someone here will slap some sense into me I am thankfully.
wink.gif

punch.gif
Its Just My Opinion - "It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack, not rationality"...Beatrix Kiddo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAMIYA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie
Crimeq,

You need to excuse me but until these folks present something of substance I will continue to doubt them. While gojo seemed straight forward it ended the same - whatever happened was someone else's fault. In this case LE messed the entire family over and forced JY to hide in the house with a couple of his buddies (what were they doing at Meredith's house?) and get a lawyer. Then gojo disappears just as previous posters. No real questions answered only talk about what they choose and nothing verifiable.

I don't buy it nor will I buy it, I have been around LE too long and have seen with my own eyes how things of a sensitive nature are handled - this presentation IMO was a boat load of garbage. Granted I don't know how WCSO handles things - but I have very serious doubts it was handled in the fashion presented by the poster especially when there is a direct quote from LE about what was said. JMo of course and I have been wrong before. Someone here will slap some sense into me I am thankfully.
wink.gif

Don't look at me to slap any sense into ya honey, lmao

Now if we go by GoJo,

WHO invited Jason's FRIENDS over to MEREDITH'S house?

"Hey bud's, me missus was murdered. Meet me at her sister's house"

?????????????

Sami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sami,

You crack me up - who invited Jys buddies to Meredith's house to wait for JY to return ? Too funny- I wonder if this fellow can do a number 2 by himself.:D

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

You crack me up - who invited Jys buddies to Meredith's house to wait for JY to return ? Too funny- I wonder if this fellow can do a number 2 by himself.:D
I was cheerfully reading along with gojo until I saw the buddies with JY in MF's house and just cracked up. Must've been the welcoming committee :confused:

lmao@number2! I thought I was the only person who spoke old time slang!

I'm off for a dogs eye and dead horse :) Lunch time here :) brb

lmao
Sami

Crack me up you guys!~ :D Way too funny.

Sami, color me dense, but I read through those posts so fast over there I missed the buddies with JY at MF's house. Did you mean the other new seemingly buddies that followed Gojo onto the forum?

I don't want to lose one little tidbit as it could mess up my sleuthing. LOLOLOL ;)

scandi said:
Crack me up you guys!~ :D Way too funny.

Sami, color me dense, but I read through those posts so fast over there I missed the buddies with JY at MF's house. Did you mean the other new seemingly buddies that followed Gojo onto the forum?

I don't want to lose one little tidbit as it could mess up my sleuthing. LOLOLOL ;)
Not to step on Ms. Sami's little toes but it was gojo who said some of JYs buddies were waiting for him at Meredith's house. That must have been interesting sitting there with all those bad boy cops who were just faunching at the bit to rough up JYs Mom.:rolleyes:

I wonder why JY hid in the house with his buddies while the cops were roughing up his Mom outside ?:confused:

I'm sorry Scandi, but that liitle tale was....I can't say it here :mad:

I posted this on the old thread, not seeing the new one!

I have always thought that JTF's posts could be two different people...there is underlying bitterness about JY's plight, no sympathy really for the Fishers and even the victim...one is agressive and male but immature...the other expresses more angst over things a female would but is also immature...just not as aggresive...I don't know but I don't care to respond to that person/persons and have no reception for the line of trash (bs is merely a digsestive byproduct of bovines so I can't even beschmirch bs and can only say trash) that it/he/she/they are putting out to 'the curb'...we ain't no curb and we are much smarter than that!

Nite to all, I am baking some brownies for our smelling pleasure ... beaming them to you all w/plenty of cold milk!

Thks. for the jelly beans! :crazy:

Nite Dominique ;} See you tomorrow. MmmmmmI can smell the brownies all the way over here. LOL

Barney said . .Originally Posted by Barney Fife
"That immature male/female sounds very much like Rhett Fussell.....male, but seems to be very in touch with his feminine side...

I laughed at that, but it could be true. That means he's posting from my home town, not too far away from me, right? :D If I were a bad girl I'd go wag my fingers at him thru his window and watch him jump out of his skin. :D :D Nah, I'd never do that, but he'd sure know we're on to him.

I think this could be a good call.

scandi said:
Nite Dominique ;} See you tomorrow. MmmmmmI can smell the brownies all the way over here. LOL

"That immature male/female sounds very much like Rhett Fussell.....male, but seems to be very in touch with his feminine side...

I laughed at that, but it could be true. That means he's posting from my home town, not too far away from me, right? :D If I were a bad girl I'd go wag my fingers at him thru his window and watch him jump out of his skin. :D :D Nah, I'd never do that, but he'd sure know we're on to him.

I'll buy you a nice little battery powered neon sign mounted on a cap that says CTV if you'll go do it !:blowkiss: Too funny but for some reason I have this vision of you just marching right on over there like this:hand:

On a serious note, what do you think the odds are that Meredith was wired when JY showed up at her house - JY was hiding in there after all while his Mum was toughing it out with the cops ? Maybe at the funeral as well since she was fliting over to the JY side ?

Well I sure am glad I went over to court tv tonight. I can now be certain that in fact Jy is not guilty. A kind poster from Brevard apparently says so......

Too bad we wasted our time on all of those theories about JY.

Barney Fife said:
Barney,

Do you know Rhett Fussell?

Sami

Hmmmm, Interesting thought Charlie about the possibility of LE wiring Meredith up.

Random thoughts:

* LE probably arrived at Young home around 1:45 or 2.
* They would take M and Cassidy aside and probably transport thenm down to hdqtrs, right, to take a statement and have Cassidy processed and checked due to the blood on her.
* Around 2 Harrison calls Mrs Young to give her the news about Michelle.
* Meanwhile MF would be allowed to call her mother.
* Probably 4 when this is finished.

Meanwhile LE talking in conference w/ Harrison back at hdqtrs. They will allow MF to take Cassidy back to her residence. They are back home by 4:30 - 5 and Cassidy and MF take a shower and then Cassidy gets a bubble bath and lays down cause she's tired. This givees MF a chance to talk to her mom again who is going to head down to Raleigh, and MF then calls several of MY's friends to tell them the news.

* Around 7-8 Harrison and his deputy knock on MF's door and come in to talk. They are about to call Mrs Young back and get a time scenario about TOArrival. They call from MF's living room and discover the Youngs are on their way and ask if JY is with them. He is. They tell them Cassidy is at MF's home and they can pick her up there. They figure the ETA of Young family party. Harrison tells MF to keep her phone open they will be in touch to give her plan for arrival of Youngs.

* Deputy stationed in car at a crucial point to watch for any action at MF residence, in view of it but not easily seen by anyone driving as it is darkl

Well, that leaves plenty of time for a scheme. They know JY is en route and approx time of arrival.

* #1 part of plan to snag SUV. Warrant served at 4am, can't remember what time they detained car and filed for warrant - was it 3am? It takes 5 hours to drive from Brevard. If they left around 9 they would make it around 3am, and reservations at a residence hotel for Youngs has been made by them already. So car detained at 3am ?, everyone leaves in 2nd car to go to hotel.

I see a problem here. Gojo stated LE called and the Youngs were on their way and LE asked if JY was with them, they said yes. If that is a 5+ hour trip and they arrived in Raleigh around 3am {off I'm sure ;}, the Sheriff would have to have called after 9pm to catch them driving on the road. Youngs had learned about the killing at approx 3 that afternoon, or a bit before, as JY arrived at P's home around 3 and P's already had the news. So I would think the
Sheriff would expect a quick turn around for the Young family to be on the road within the hour or so. If he waited to call the Youngs till 9, they might be right outside of Raleigh.

The warrant on the SUV was ordered about 12 hours+ after her body was discovered. Guess the time has some problems here as we don't have an arrival time. We need to know what time the Youngs arrived in town. And at what time did LE actually detain the car. Can we find that out? A public record of it?

So, would Harrison in conference with his top dog and the the LE admin. decide it was wise to wire up MF? Possibly. I'm just worried they were so wrapped up in getting everything done that they had to do after a murder like this that they didn't even think about it. ;{

This is pretty dumb, so I give you the right to laugh all you want!

raisincharlie said:
I'll buy you a nice little battery powered neon sign mounted on a cap that says CTV if you'll go do it !:blowkiss: Too funny but for some reason I have this vision of you just marching right on over there like this:hand:

On a serious note, what do you think the odds are that Meredith was wired when JY showed up at her house - JY was hiding in there after all while his Mum was toughing it out with the cops ? Maybe at the funeral as well since she was fliting over to the JY side ?

Charlie, If it is true that Meredith and Michelle were not really close sisters, it could be that Meredith felt closer as a friend to Jy than to her sister. I think they had very different type personalities. So as family by marriage, I can see Meredith going over to talk to JY's family off and on before and after the funeral service. Even if her and her mom had already taken Cassidy's words to heart about Daddy did it, Meredith would still go stay hi to JY's sisters and mom and dad whom she had known for, well, 3 years anyway. IMHO

Scandi,

From the warrant for the SUV the vehicle was being detained and Major Johnson arrived on 11/4 to look at the vehicle - this is when he saw what appeared to be blood droplets. This indicates to me that the vehicle arrived before Johnson. I think you have to allow for some time for this inspection, some time for Johnson to go back and write the warrant, and for him to wake up a magistrate to sign it. The warrant was signed at 0310 and served at 0400.

My quess is the Youngs and the SUV arrived most likely between 1100 and 1200 at the very latest - this assuming it would take Major Johnson a bit of time to get there once the vehicle was detained.

There is no way to tell for sure what time the SUV arrived but I don't think it would be as late as 0300 for all of the reasons above - that inspection to find those droplets took a bit of time.

scandi said:
Charlie, If it is true that Meredith and Michelle were not really close sisters, it could be that Meredith felt closer as a friend to Jy than to her sister. I think they had very different type personalities. So as family by marriage, I can see Meredith going over to talk to JY's family off and on before and after the funeral service. Even if her and her mom had already taken Cassidy's words to heart about Daddy did it, Meredith would still go stay hi to JY's sisters and mom and dad whom she had known for, well, 3 years anyway. IMHO
Luv,

Why would Meredith move to North Carolina if she wasn't on pretty good terms with her sister ? A poster at CTV ohemgee reported that MF and MY were very close - I can't see why Meredith would move to NC if this were not the case. JMO of course

The only reason I can see for MF to go visit would be to keep the hope alive of being able to see Cassidy, not because she was on better terms with JY. I can see her doing that even if she believed JY killed MY - Cassidy was all that was left of Michelle sad to say. The other reason - wearing a wire - given that the NTO had already been filed - LE was pretty suspicious...

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

From the warrant for the SUV the vehicle was being detained and Major Johnson arrived on 11/4 to look at the vehicle - this is when he saw what appeared to be blood droplets. This indicates to me that the vehicle arrived before Johnson. I think you have to allow for some time for this inspection, some time for Johnson to go back and write the warrant, and for him to wake up a magistrate to sign it. The warrant was signed at 0310 and served at 0400.

My quess is the Youngs and the SUV arrived most likely between 1100 and 1200 at the very latest - this assuming it would take Major Johnson a bit of time to get there once the vehicle was detained.

There is no way to tell for sure what time the SUV arrived but I don't think it would be as late as 0300 for all of the reasons above - that inspection to find those droplets took a bit of time.

That makes sense Charlie. Do you think LE even thought about a wire? I know you don't have to go thru any legal hoops to put a wire on someone - all you need is a willing participant!

raisincharlie said:
Luv,

Why would Meredith move to North Carolina if she wasn't on pretty good terms with her sister ? A poster at CTV ohemgee reported that MF and MY were very close - I can't see why Meredith would move to NC if this were not the case. JMO of course

The only reason I can see for MF to go visit would be to keep the hope alive of being able to see Cassidy, not because she was on better terms with JY. I can see her doing that even if she believed JY killed MY - Cassidy was all that was left of Michelle sad to say. The other reason - wearing a wire - given that the NTO had already been filed - LE was pretty suspicious...

It was one of those things I read really early in the case about them not being close. But I can see your point Charlie about how her thoughts revolved around Cassidy.

I so hope something is about to pop in this case. See you in the morning. Off to get my CSI Miami fix. LOL

scandi said:

I have suspected Rhett Fussell as JTF for quite some time. It does explain the confusing male/female tones of JTF's posts, and if I may say so, without invoking stereotype for sport, a certain b**chyness. He'd be posting from Portland now but obviously could present as though still living in Raleigh. His posting style on his MySpace page is flip, poor capitalization/punctuation practices, but that may be a hip "easy" image he's trying to portray on his page. One would think with his two degrees that he can write grammatically and punctuate accurately and could post as JTF does, using full sentences, correct capitalization and correct punctuation overall and in general (my impression without having graded JTF's posts; I'm not an English teacher!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker