Dreams and Visions

Dr. Doogie

Reaction score
I have been hesitant to starting this thread because (A) I do not put much stock in the validity of this nature of information, and (B) as a believer in the Bible, I take seriously the prohibitions mentioned there against certain occult practices. There is is some wiggle room (dreams and visions can also come from God and are not prohibited), but I usually err on the side of caution when dealing with this type of situation.

That being said, something very interesting was discovered by SherlockJr that I wanted to bring to your attention. She located the following post:

"
Saturday
JANUARY 20, 2007 @ 10:34 AM

i woke up today in a fit
someone on a dock in my dream was saying the name 'anne waters' or anna or something over and over again. and saying a man did it it 'it was a man who did it'
and i could see the ocean

so
i search the name ... and im sorry im freaked out... in 1973 a little girl was taken from her front yard in half moon bay. in my dream she had blond hair. in real life she had blond hair.

so freaked out i cried

thoughts?

i also found this
anna waters

also for the record i don't even own a tv or read the news. it bothers me so i have no idea why i dreamt about this girl.

The links listed above are to various sites that we have created. The poster seems sincere and apparently this came to her with no outside input, which makes it very interesting.

I would like to contact this woman, but this was posted on a pay site that is a "My Space" knockoff for young goth girls who seem to enjoy taking their clothes off. As a result, I would never be able to explain to my wife why I joined this site. Is anybody out there willing to join and forward my email address to this woman? You can follow the active link above called "Saturday" and then follow the "to join" links.

Dr. Doogie said:
Thanks, LH. My work computer is blocked from MySpace, so I will check it out when I get home this evening. You just saved me both $50 and my marriage - LOL!
LOL! I didn't figure my hubby would understand a subscription to that site either! :)

also for the record i don't even own a tv or read the news. it bothers me so i have no idea why i dreamt about this girl.

Sounds innocent enough, until she says the "for the record" statement. IMO she's a fake. (also, her myspace says Ugly Betty is her fav t.v. show)

laini said:
Sounds innocent enough, until she says the "for the record" statement. IMO she's a fake. (also, her myspace says Ugly Betty is her fav t.v. show)
That is an interesting statement by someone who claims to not own a TV. Good catch!

Oh, the quandaries we face in searching.
I like the way you handled it Dr. D.

I received a very similar message in a MySpace email on the same day, January 20th. I wasn't sure how to respond, and was hesitant about posting it here because I wasn't sure how it would be received. It seems to be a different MySpace account from the one posted earlier in this thread:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736

Oh and as far as TV goes, here's what she says on this page:
Televisionthat damn greys anatomy.. but i watch it online, i dont own a television

Here's the message:

Jan 20, 2007 2:52 PM

i'm not sure how to go about this.
last night i dreamt about this person. i have never ever heard of her or her case. in my dream .. i could see a dock and the ocean and it was night time and it was like there was cliffs or something . and a woman with dark hair was saying 'ann waters or anna waters' over and over again. and i kind of remember seeing a man and the woman said 'a man did it' over and over. and when i woke up a vision of a blonde girl then woman came to mind. shaken i google searched the name anna waters and her story came up. i have no idea what this means but i figured you might be interested or of some ... help?
im not sure.

Gina_M said:
I received a very similar message in a MySpace email on the same day, January 20th. I wasn't sure how to respond, and was hesitant about posting it here because I wasn't sure how it would be received. It seems to be a different MySpace account from the one posted earlier in this thread:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736

Oh and as far as TV goes, here's what she says on this page:
Televisionthat damn greys anatomy.. but i watch it online, i dont own a television

Here's the message:

Jan 20, 2007 2:52 PM

i'm not sure how to go about this.
last night i dreamt about this person. i have never ever heard of her or her case. in my dream .. i could see a dock and the ocean and it was night time and it was like there was cliffs or something . and a woman with dark hair was saying 'ann waters or anna waters' over and over again. and i kind of remember seeing a man and the woman said 'a man did it' over and over. and when i woke up a vision of a blonde girl then woman came to mind. shaken i google searched the name anna waters and her story came up. i have no idea what this means but i figured you might be interested or of some ... help?
im not sure.

I certainly believe in a collective unconscious, but even if we take this as an honest statement of what the young woman saw, I don't know what we can do with it. This has been the problem with what various psychics have come up with regarding Anna over the years. Several of them seemed to agree that Anna was taken by a woman who wanted a child, that she was well cared for, but when it came down to an address and a telephone number--or even a state or country where we might look for her--nobody was able to agree. Does anyone think the timing of this post is significant?

Annasmom said:
Does anyone think the timing of this post is significant?
Since it was posted on January 20th, the dream must have been the evening of the 19th - three days after the broadcast of Missing Pieces. That does seem significant.

I have read this message numerous times since it was posted here yesterday. I have gone to the woman's "suicide girls" site and her myspace site.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something that doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps it is just me, but I can't give the woman's vision/dream a welcoming feeling. For some reason I have my guard up on this dream.

I might be completely off-base here. I am not usually so negative. I try to have an open mind about all options concerning Anna.

Thanks for handling the matter as you have, Dr. Doogie!

mfmangel1 said:
I have read this message numerous times since it was posted here yesterday. I have gone to the woman's "suicide girls" site and her myspace site.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something that doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps it is just me, but I can't give the woman's vision/dream a welcoming feeling. For some reason I have my guard up on this dream.

I might be completely off-base here. I am not usually so negative. I try to have an open mind about all options concerning Anna.

Thanks for handling the matter as you have, Dr. Doogie!
I agree; it's kind of a shadow-side report. It would be interesting to know whether she got any hits from the photos, if she looked at them. I think it's a good sign if our search is even getting into people's dreams!

I have sent this woman a message through her MySpace site asking her to contact me. I have not heard back yet.

In examining her blogs and pictures, I suspect that she is a resident of the SF Bay Area (probably Marin County, just north of San Francisco). It will be interesting to talk with her and see if there is anything else that she can tell us. (Plus, I would like an explaination of this whole "Suicide Girls" thing is about.)

I had replied to her email about a week or so ago, asking her to join us here at Websleuths, but haven't heard anything back yet. I've seen that Suicide Girls thing on other Myspace pages of girls around the same age, but I'm not completely sure what it is. Seems to be a sort of gothic-type thing.

"They're beautiful ladies with crazy tattoos, piercings and dreadlocks."
- Dave Grohl

"For those who prefer their beauty queens with body piercings, tattoos and a bit of attitude"
- Cincinnati Enquirer

According to a page I found, the Suicide Girls are the "daughters of Bettie Page" and "an army of over 1,100 unconventionally gorgeous pinup girls devoted to changing your idea about what makes a woman beautiful".

In other words, gothic-style beauty queens - at least that's my take on it!

Dr. Doogie said:
I have sent this woman a message through her MySpace site asking her to contact me. I have not heard back yet.

In examining her blogs and pictures, I suspect that she is a resident of the SF Bay Area (probably Marin County, just north of San Francisco). It will be interesting to talk with her and see if there is anything else that she can tell us. (Plus, I would like an explaination of this whole "Suicide Girls" thing is about.)

I've been puzzling over "A man did it". Aman is a proper name. What if it was "Aman did it"? (I know it was just a dream, but still...)

Gina_M said:
"They're beautiful ladies with crazy tattoos, piercings and dreadlocks."
- Dave Grohl

"For those who prefer their beauty queens with body piercings, tattoos and a bit of attitude"
- Cincinnati Enquirer

According to a page I found, the Suicide Girls are the "daughters of Bettie Page" and "an army of over 1,100 unconventionally gorgeous pinup girls devoted to changing your idea about what makes a woman beautiful".

In other words, gothic-style beauty queens - at least that's my take on it!
Ah, those crazy kids...

I often think of anna when i get into bed, the whole thing wizzing around my head and last night dreamt of Anna being taken taken on a motorbike like a moped away from the farm possible on rough ground?? .also the letters svw came to me ???.very strange but thought id share it .

suzannej said:
I often think of anna when i get into bed, the whole thing wizzing around my head and last night dreamt of Anna being taken taken on a motorbike like a moped away from the farm possible on rough ground?? .also the letters svw came to me ???.very strange but thought id share it .
There was a motorcycle club which used the farm, so this is not an impossible scenario. Unfortunately, we never knew anybody in the club and it would be impossible to trace now. Two of those three initials belong to someone who was helping us search for Anna (and who was with us when Anna disappeared). Actually it was SWW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back