1081 users online (268 members and 813 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

172 70.78%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

26 10.70%
  • I Have No Idea!

45 18.52%

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Okay guys....you are probably sick of all of my Polls that I have been conducting recently. I have one more for you though....do you think that PP knows anything about JB's murder?? Afterall, she did carry out a buttload of boxes...which I believe contained evidence. What are your thoughts???
    "This time we get it right."

Quote Originally Posted by Ames
    Okay guys....you are probably sick of all of my Polls that I have been conducting recently. I have one more for you though....do you think that PP knows anything about JB's murder?? Afterall, she did carry out a buttload of boxes...which I believe contained evidence. What are your thoughts???
    For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was not just an itty bit suspicious. !!!
    Last edited by coloradokares; 02-10-2007 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares
    For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was just an itty bit suspicious. !!!
    agreed,and I love the polls...keep on doing them!!
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Does Pam know anything about the murder? OF course. Who went to the home soon after the murder to remove 'things for the funeral" and ended up removing box loads of items from the house? That's right...Aunt Pam. Pam most likely knows exactly what happened in the house that night. I also feel strongly that she may have removed the murder weapon from the home along with items used during the staging. IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares
    For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was not just an itty bit suspicious. !!!
    LOL...you DO have a point there! What do you think she knows though?

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    agreed,and I love the polls...keep on doing them!!
    I am always afraid that people will not appreciate me taking up a thread for a poll....so, I am sorta leery about adding one. I think that I have three polls...so I believe that I will stop now...LOL Unless, I think of another good one....

Quote Originally Posted by philamena
    Does Pam know anything about the murder? OF course. Who went to the home soon after the murder to remove 'things for the funeral" and ended up removing box loads of items from the house? That's right...Aunt Pam. Pam most likely knows exactly what happened in the house that night. I also feel strongly that she may have removed the murder weapon from the home along with items used during the staging. IMO of course.
    Good ole Auntie Pam...she is SO dependable. You can rely on her....to babysit, take your kids to the doctor when you can't, take your kids to dance lessons..when you can't, you can call on her for anything...she will always be there for you...even to cart out evidence in a murder case, especially a murder that involves your child. Yep...she is old reliable. I swear....she makes me sick!!! If I saw her...this is what I would do.... except it would alot harder.

Ames,
    Count me next in line.

LOL...maybe if enough people did that, it would completely knock her out. And then, while she was down, we could kick her a few times...and make her tell us everything she knows.

Wonder if Auntie Pam was ever given a lie dectector test? I know they can't be used in court, but wouldn't you love to know if she'd taken one? Wouldn't you love to know if she failed? I would....

Wonder if Auntie Pam was ever given a lie dectector test? I know they can't be used in court, but wouldn't you love to know if she'd taken one? Wouldn't you love to know if she failed? I would....
    Oh my gosh, thats an awesome question. I have no idea, I don't THINK she did...but I am not 100 percent sure....lets ask the other posters if they know if good ole Auntie Pam took a lie detector test. Attention other posters...we are anxiously awaiting your reply!!!

Ames,
    Count me next in line.
    me too...put PP in line for the slapfest !!

Anybody that thinks Mary Lacy should be re-elected is pretty far out there !!
    That video is on You Tube,btw.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh my gosh, thats an awesome question. I have no idea, I don't THINK she did...but I am not 100 percent sure....lets ask the other posters if they know if good ole Auntie Pam took a lie detector test. Attention other posters...we are anxiously awaiting your reply!!!
    did she have attorney representation? I know a lot of them from JR's side of the family did,but I don't recall hearing about anyone from PR's side that did. If she was asked, then I bet she was advised not to take one,and didn't.
    something to ponder:

No, it has never been reported that she took a polygraph.

LOL...you DO have a point there! What do you think she knows though?
    ]

That deweaponizing and de evidencing that house and particular items that she was told not to leave behind makes one powerful thirsty and hungry for Mickey D's ... ( also jmho...she knew the who of who she had to cover for) thats just my opinion or what she knew. I am surprised she didn't call the Mayflower Moving Lines.....and they didn't let her....and have us tax payers pay for that too.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast