Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters

Ames

Reaction score
Okay guys....you are probably sick of all of my Polls that I have been conducting recently. I have one more for you though....do you think that PP knows anything about JB's murder?? Afterall, she did carry out a buttload of boxes...which I believe contained evidence. What are your thoughts???

Ames said:
Okay guys....you are probably sick of all of my Polls that I have been conducting recently. I have one more for you though....do you think that PP knows anything about JB's murder?? Afterall, she did carry out a buttload of boxes...which I believe contained evidence. What are your thoughts???
For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was not just an itty bit suspicious. !!!:doh:

coloradokares said:
For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was just an itty bit suspicious. !!!:doh:
agreed,and I love the polls...keep on doing them!!

Does Pam know anything about the murder? OF course. Who went to the home soon after the murder to remove 'things for the funeral" and ended up removing box loads of items from the house? That's right...Aunt Pam. Pam most likely knows exactly what happened in the house that night. I also feel strongly that she may have removed the murder weapon from the home along with items used during the staging. IMO of course.

coloradokares said:
For what its worth why would she have had to stuff the patrol car if she was not just an itty bit suspicious. !!!:doh:

LOL...you DO have a point there! What do you think she knows though?

JMO8778 said:
agreed,and I love the polls...keep on doing them!!
I am always afraid that people will not appreciate me taking up a thread for a poll....so, I am sorta leery about adding one. I think that I have three polls...so I believe that I will stop now...LOL Unless, I think of another good one....:)

philamena said:
Does Pam know anything about the murder? OF course. Who went to the home soon after the murder to remove 'things for the funeral" and ended up removing box loads of items from the house? That's right...Aunt Pam. Pam most likely knows exactly what happened in the house that night. I also feel strongly that she may have removed the murder weapon from the home along with items used during the staging. IMO of course.
Good ole Auntie Pam...she is SO dependable. You can rely on her....to babysit, take your kids to the doctor when you can't, take your kids to dance lessons..when you can't, you can call on her for anything...she will always be there for you...even to cart out evidence in a murder case, especially a murder that involves your child. Yep...she is old reliable. I swear....she makes me sick!!! If I saw her...this is what I would do....:slap: except it would alot harder.

Ames,
Count me next in line.
biggrin.gif

Wonder if Auntie Pam was ever given a lie dectector test? I know they can't be used in court, but wouldn't you love to know if she'd taken one? Wouldn't you love to know if she failed? I would.... :)

philamena said:
Wonder if Auntie Pam was ever given a lie dectector test? I know they can't be used in court, but wouldn't you love to know if she'd taken one? Wouldn't you love to know if she failed? I would.... :)
Oh my gosh, thats an awesome question. I have no idea, I don't THINK she did...but I am not 100 percent sure....lets ask the other posters if they know if good ole Auntie Pam took a lie detector test. Attention other posters...we are anxiously awaiting your reply!!!

philamena said:
Ames,
Count me next in line.
biggrin.gif
me too...put PP in line for the slapfest !!

Anybody that thinks Mary Lacy should be re-elected is pretty far out there !!
That video is on You Tube,btw.

Ames said:
Oh my gosh, thats an awesome question. I have no idea, I don't THINK she did...but I am not 100 percent sure....lets ask the other posters if they know if good ole Auntie Pam took a lie detector test. Attention other posters...we are anxiously awaiting your reply!!!
did she have attorney representation? I know a lot of them from JR's side of the family did,but I don't recall hearing about anyone from PR's side that did. If she was asked, then I bet she was advised not to take one,and didn't.

philamena said:

No, it has never been reported that she took a polygraph.

Ames said:
LOL...you DO have a point there! What do you think she knows though?
]

That deweaponizing and de evidencing that house and particular items that she was told not to leave behind makes one powerful thirsty and hungry for Mickey D's ... ( also jmho...she knew the who of who she had to cover for) thats just my opinion or what she knew. I am surprised she didn't call the Mayflower Moving Lines.....and they didn't let her....and have us tax payers pay for that too.

I've been ready to join in a slapfest for ten years now, and I like the polls. It's a good way to find out what the board in general thinks. I voted YES. There's no way Pam doesn't know more way, way more than she's ever let on. Ahahaha, slapfest...I love it.

Nehemiah said:
No, it has never been reported that she took a polygraph.
Okay...I vote that PeePee (Doo-Doo) needs to take a polygraph!!! I cannot believe that she was never given one....what were they THINKING?

coloradokares said:
]

That deweaponizing and de evidencing that house and particular items that she was told not to leave behind makes one powerful thirsty and hungry for Mickey D's ... ( also jmho...she knew the who of who she had to cover for) thats just my opinion or what she knew. I am surprised she didn't call the Mayflower Moving Lines.....and they didn't let her....and have us tax payers pay for that too.
Oh yeah....she worked up a hunger and a thirst carting all of the evidence out. Removing and disposing of evidence is HARD work, ya know.

Nuisanceposter said:
I've been ready to join in a slapfest for ten years now, and I like the polls. It's a good way to find out what the board in general thinks. I voted YES. There's no way Pam doesn't know more way, way more than she's ever let on. Ahahaha, slapfest...I love it.
I agree!!! Do you know if the cops ever searched those boxes of loot that she carted out??

I bet BPD didn't search those boxes, but they should have taken a complete inventory of everything she took out of that house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back